Senior Director - Head of Identity and Information Security Design @ Farmers Insurance
Senior Manager of Information Technology @ Acxiom
Senior Manager - Information Security Practice @ Accenture
IT senior manager with a proven record of managing large IT organizations and programs with a deep understanding of technology and how it relates to business, processes, and people. Successfully reengineered business process solutions to maximize efficiencies and minimize operational expenses. Expert in helping companies navigate through IT risk, IT compliance and IT security matters. Experienced in
IT senior manager with a proven record of managing large IT organizations and programs with a deep understanding of technology and how it relates to business, processes, and people. Successfully reengineered business process solutions to maximize efficiencies and minimize operational expenses. Expert in helping companies navigate through IT risk, IT compliance and IT security matters. Experienced in business development and sales generation
- Managing large IT teams/organizations
- IT strategic planning/tactical execution
- IT compliance / IT risk / IT security
- Program / Project Management
- Product Management
- 24x7 IT operational support management
- Technical Sales
Senior Manager of Information Technology @ From 2015 to Present (less than a year) Austin, Texas AreaSenior Manager - Security Practice @ Responsible for the delivery of multi-million dollar deployments of global IT GRC and Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions.
- Managed global IT programs for fortune 100 clients
- Delivered multiple global IT GRC technology solutions to Fortune 500 Clients
- Oversaw teams of onshore and offshore developers
- Provided strategic guidance to global CISOs and CIOs around technology roadmaps and the budgets needed to execute on the overall vision
- Advised major technology vendors on product development and product management roadmaps
- Generated additional sales From November 2012 to March 2015 (2 years 5 months) Austin, Texas AreaVice President - Applications Manager @ Responsible for the onboarding processes and backend databases of the main customer facing portal of the bank.
- Managed the global customer facing portal program for the bank
- Maintained compliance to all regulatory standards including SOX, PII, and GLBA
- Upgraded the IT solutions and underlying infrastructure to accommodate client growth of up to 50% per year
- Managed teams of employees, onshore consultants, and offshore consultants to ensure 99.999% availability for all applications
- Worked with and managed an annual capital budget of $12 million
- Reduced operational and support expense by 25% per year by re-negotiating vendor contracts and optimizing support processes From June 2010 to November 2012 (2 years 6 months) Manager - Advisory Services @ Selling, managing and delivering large IT risk governance and compliance, security, business process transformation, and technology engagements for multiple Fortune 100 clients.
- Managed global IT programs for fortune 100 clients
- Generated additional revenue for the firm on an annual basis
- Delivered enterprise wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to help several Fortune 50 retailers to reach PCI, SOX, and HIPAA compliance
- Re-engineered the business processes for several Fortune 500 banks to optimize their user security and identity management areas to increase operational efficiencies and decrease annual operating costs by 25%
- Conducted enterprise wide IT risk assessments to help several Fortune 100 companies understand where their biggest risk exposures are, allowing them to prioritize the areas of focus for risk mitigation
- Developed short term tactical and long term strategic IT transformation roadmaps for clients to minimize their costs and risk exposure as well as maximize ROI on their technology and people resources From May 2006 to May 2010 (4 years 1 month) Program Manager @ Managing the delivery of custom developed technical solutions for small and large trading, investment, and hedge fund firms.
- Delivered several custom trade engines using proprietary risked based and pattern based trading algorithms
- Delivered custom connectors allowing trading firms to talk with multiple exchanges around the world
- Provided individual investors and traders with customized trading platforms From July 2004 to April 2006 (1 year 10 months) Senior Associate @ Delivering and managing IT audits, IT controls reviews, and enterprise wide identity and access management projects
- Implemented an enterprise wide identity management and single signon solution for a Fortune 50 auto maker to enable 2000+ dealerships to more effectively communicate with corporate IT for client notifications, recalls, rebate management, and improved customer service
- Implemented an enterprise wide identity management solution for a Fortune 100 bank, which allowed the bank to start a new small business service offering that increased revenue by $20 million per year.
- Conducted numerous IT audits, controls reviews, and application assessments to help clients pass their annual external and internal audits. From September 2000 to May 2004 (3 years 9 months)
Bachelor's of Science, Computer Science @ University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign From 1995 to 1999 Evans Chang is skilled in: Identity Management, CISA, IT Audit, IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Information Security Management, SDLC, Business Analysis, Business Process Improvement, Governance, Information Security, Information Technology, Management Consulting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension