Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering @
14+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Business Analyst. Actively participated and contributed in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with expertise in Requirement Analysis, Test Plan formulation, Test Design, BDD and Test Automation. Expertise in Black Box and Grey Box Testing, Ad hoc, UX/UI Principles, Production L-3 Support, Acceptance, API and Security
14+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Business Analyst. Actively participated and contributed in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with expertise in Requirement Analysis, Test Plan formulation, Test Design, BDD and Test Automation. Expertise in Black Box and Grey Box Testing, Ad hoc, UX/UI Principles, Production L-3 Support, Acceptance, API and Security Testing etc.
Experience in Waterfall and Agile Scrum Methodology.
Expertise in Open Source tools like Filezilla 3.3. & Fire Bug 1.6 V & Selenium, In House-Time Inc., Drupal & Sitecore CMS Tools,Sitecore CMS platform is used for easy to schedule and publish because of sophisticated useful as a web application framework as well HP Application Lifecycle Management 11V, Project planning and tracking, Requirements management, Business process modeling, New Rich Text editor, Requirements templates, Traceability Matrix, AMDOCS & IX Plus Billing System, Custom order requirements, Order Management System, Order Processing and Order Services systems, Production L-3 Support, Document Designer, AR etc., Visual Studio/TFS, Eclipse, Restful, API, Quality Center, Experience in Web Services Testing,SOA, SOAP UI, Load UI, REST, XML, XML SPY, XSD, X PATH, Groovy Testing, WADL, UDDI and WSDL, etc.
Experience on Omniture and third party tracking like, ComScore, Audience Science, Revenue Science.
Jenkins used for automating the build and deployment process. SVN & GIT used as version control repositories, Maven build system etc.
Performed Database Testing on Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server, Toad used SQL queries for retrieving data from the database and expertise in Siebel Sales 8.0v, Siebel Dedicated Client, Siebel Call Center, and Siebel Communications etc.
Ecommerce - Retail Adobe Analytics QA Test @ Responsibilities:
• Ability to review and understand Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and System Design Documents with the goal of performing a structured validation of all testable conditions. Experience in testing various application environments including Web-based e-Commerce Retail, Mobile and Client/Server etc.
• Having Retail Experience and exposure to JDA Retail System and plus Point of Sale.
• Good knowledge of Production Support Analyst will interact and support both technology and business individuals therefore sound understanding of Ecommerce and Retail.
• Experience preparing and executing Manual Test Scripts/Cases and documenting the results.
• Back-end Database Testing experience and solid ability to create SQL queries and analyze the results.
• Experience using Defect tracking systems and general knowledge of defect processing and control.
• Capable of working independently or as part of a QA/Project team, as required by the project and strong soft-skills, flexibility, ability to learn and adapt to changes are required.
• Able to effectively and cooperatively interface with all levels of management and staff.
• Experience in implementing ATG Content Management, Search, Merchandising, Customer Service applications and Working with Integration teams of ATG Ecommerce application system, Oracle Retail Merchandising Suites, BCC Catalog Merchandising, Backend - Fulfillment & Orders from Online Orders, Orders like Retail, Wholesale and E Commerce, Checkout, OMS Integration, CSC Customer Service, JDA, Endeca Search Engine, JDA, WMS, Sales Order Management System,, POS, Sales Audit Cyber Source ( Credit Card and Debit Card Validation, Pre-Authorization and Fraud Management) Gift Cards - Value Link, and Cheetah Mail etc. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) 650 Liberty Ave, Union, NJ 07083.Ecommerce ATG QA Tester @ Primary Responsibilities:
• Involved in mapping the design documents, reviewed the Used Case Design documents and Business Requirements into QA tasks and communicate complex technical issues to non-technical teams and Agile, Sprints, User Stories, Daily Scrum, Sprint Backlog & Retrospective Meetings.
• Adobe Site Catalyst provides to measure, analyze, and optimize integrated data from all online initiatives and also to track website activity.
• Experience in implementing ATG Content Management, Search, Merchandising, Customer Service applications and Working with Integration teams of ATG Ecommerce application system - BCC Catalog Merchandising, Backend - Fulfillment & Orders from Online Orders, CSC Customer Service, JDA, Endeca Search Engine, JDA, Warehouse Management System, Sales Order Management System, EPICOR CRM, POS, Sales Audit CyberSource, SVS and Cheetah Mail etc.
• Expertise in Manhattan - DOM and WMS, provides forecasting models and auto picks the each item, Multichannel, Assortment, Store Cluster and Promotional Planning etc.
• Managing Order fulfillment with DOM model, ground Check-In, Check-Out, Scheduling of WMS, Expediting the Critical Loads etc.
• Used BCC assistant for getting the test data from production by executing the SQL queries based on the requirements criteria.
functionalities for the Ecommerce application. I have been responsible for coordinating the scrum meetings on behalf of QA.
Collaborating with the UX team to analyze and improve the user experience, Web Analytics Frame work..
• Perform QA to ensure correct implementation of Omniture and third party tracking (ComScore, Audience Science, and Revenue Science. This Omniture testing and implementation standards, maintaining consistency across businesses Develop and maintain Omniture implementation processes and guidelines documentation..
• Creating the tracking code from the Ad Server platform, and supporting the implementation and testing of the code. Collecting and summarizing initiative results against business objectives for website and digital advertising efforts.
• Experience working with media Ad Server platforms (tag management, report extraction)
• Knowledge of social platforms Face book and Twitter. From July 2011 to May 2012 (11 months) 75 Varick Street, NY City, NY 10013.QA Mobile Tester, 1277 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY 10020 @ I have prepared test cases for Mobile Testing the content management tool and the front end.
Mobile Testing on Content Management tool developed by Time Inc called TIPS for different fields and labels.
Used Selenium IDE for Firefox add-on that record clicks, typing and other actions to make a test which playback in the browser. Ran the tests with Selenium Remote Control with multiple browsers & platforms. Deployed desired application server with Selenium Core. Selenium ran on browsers like Firefox, IE & Safari and Windows, Linux and Mac, etc. Perform manual Mobile Testing of news site (www.time.com).
Performed extensive Mobile Testing on major front pages of the time.com website such as Time Home Page, Sponsored archive pages, photos, Master pages (headers footers), omniture, Feed, SEO path, Podcasts, Special packages, Blogs. Verify functionality of site on multiple operating systems and browsers (Mac, Windows (XP, Vista, 6.1,7.0), Internet explorer (6.0, 7.0 and 8.0), Firefox (3.2, 3.6), Safari) From January 2011 to April 2011 (4 months) 1277 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY 10020QA Lead Tester @ Responsible for management of all Quality Assurance functions include planning, strategy, testing execution and tools and works with the Project Manager and other technical leaders to establish time tables and agree on a Quality Assurance. Ensure that QA process is documented and communicated and adequate to ensure agreed quality levels for the application and ensure traceability of test cases to requirements, working with the Business Analyst to ensure all requirements are tested.
Works with technical analysts to identify unit testing coverage and ensure any gaps are documented and addressed. Work with Testing Coordinator to ensure testing of functional areas is complete, tracked and on-schedule. Coordinates performance testing and ensures that performance standards are communicated and documented. QA issue prioritization and resolution facilitation. Facilitates weekly Quality Assurance meetings and maintains agenda.
Review System/ Subsystem Design Description and Administration & Maintenance Design Description Documents and the Technical Specification. Gathered System/ Subsystem Design Description Documents interacted with the NYCT Users, Designers and Developers, Project Manager to get a better understanding of the Business Processes, and analyzed and optimized the processes.
Familiar of Web Services Testing, SOA implementation is combination of web services components & mid tier components., Web Services tested with SOAP, SOAP UI WADL and WSDL. SOA Integration is presented each layer of service based message based or transport based. From July 2008 to December 2010 (2 years 6 months) 498, Seventh Ave, New York City, NY 10018.Software QA Lead @ Participated in software requirements and implementation design reviews and attending Scrum Kickoff meetings, Product Backlog in Agile software development.
Expertise in Web Services Testing, Web Services tested with SOAP, SOAP UI and WSDL etc.
Validated functionality and business rules in calculation and reporting engines, based on requirements and use cases using Agile Scrum methodology.
Developed test plans and specify test cases to be implemented, as well as lead the selection of appropriate QA tools for developing and running tests, and analyzing results. From February 2007 to June 2008 (1 year 5 months) 10 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054QA Lead Tester @ Review Business Requirements and Specifications and understand the scope of the application and reviewed Design Requirements and used Agile Scrum Methodology for Sprint Backlog & Pragmatic Agile Development etc.
Develop test plans and test cases, test scenarios to map Integration Testing and System Testing and User Acceptance Testing using business requirements and design documents.
Application development platform of BREW for mobile phones and interface testing including GSM/GPRS.
Adobe Flex, Flash Player and AJAX to create rich Internet applications.
Experience in using AMDOCS Billing System for Order Processing and Order Submissions
Interact with Business analysts to review the UAT / Functional testing and used to work on OMS (Order Management System) i.e., Order Pro, Order Services, Status Pro, ESP, NETCOM, COMS, OTS, OMS, OBUS and. DSL 7330 Network Provisioning, C-Bus Application and Sys View. From June 2005 to January 2007 (1 year 8 months) Ashburn, Virginia 20147