Results-driven Technology Director with a stellar, 20+ year record in software development with 10 years in a management / leadership capacity. Combination of technical, managerial, and general business acumen . Strong leader who builds top-caliber teams by fostering the utmost staff performance and morale. Forge productive relations with all colleagues and staff members. Passion for problem solving
Results-driven Technology Director with a stellar, 20+ year record in software development with 10 years in a management / leadership capacity. Combination of technical, managerial, and general business acumen . Strong leader who builds top-caliber teams by fostering the utmost staff performance and morale. Forge productive relations with all colleagues and staff members. Passion for problem solving with a focus on product development, platform architectures, Integration APIs.
• High integrity and honesty.
• Strong ability to attract, hire, retain, direct and motivate strong engineering talent.
• Ability to manage multiple independent teams effectively. Built and managed geographically diverse engineering teams (SiliconValley CA, Seattle, New York, Bangalore)
• Excellent analytical skills. Big picture and entrepreneurial skills necessary to contribute to the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
• Broad and solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, software design, and distributed systems
• Maximize reuse of existing applications and platforms to deliver scalable, high-performing solutions on time and within budget. Ensure that all products and services meet engineering and quality standards
• Complete product life cycle experience: from requirements gathering through design through release.
• Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science.
Director, Engineering @ Connecting people to the full power of all apps. We are building the next generation of mobile search. Imagine a world where a mobile device search takes you directly into the content you want so you can act upon it. We are building that future. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Founder @ ADAP Solutions provide our clients with a one stop shop for software development. We design and develop the complete software solution for our customers. Our core expertise is in the areas of
• Mobile development – iPhone and Android
• Web Application Architecture and Development.
• Build and manage engineering teams for clients. Teams are distributed across USA and India.
• Help customers with product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
• Help co-define the product with Product Management.
• DB Schema Design and Optimization. Setup QA Lab for black box and white box testing.
• Engage in pre- and post-sales calls with customers. From June 2006 to Present (9 years 7 months) Cofounder @ Our Mission:
Increase self confidence in every student's personal and professional life through effective life skills (speaking, presentation, cognitive thinking, analytical thinking, software development)
We focus on developing leadership skills such as self- discipline, verbal, writing, creativity, responsibility, fairness, time management, team work, sportsmanship, penmanship, critical thinking, respect and most importantly CONFIDENCE!
Our students will learn powerful tools to help with leadership roles, giving effective and persuasive presentations, speeches, admittance in great universities as well with job interviews!
Help students develop effective speaking and listening skills From June 2011 to Present (4 years 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaPrincipal Engineering Manager @ Principal Engineering Manager - Bing Product Ads. Work on the retail advertising platform for Bing Ads. Responsibility for the infrastructure and Systems stack that delivers the Query Understanding and Selection and Ranking modules within the Delivery Engine for Product Ads (PA) product. High Availability Distributed System that handles a billion plus offers. Built the framework that plugs in Query understanding and ranking services from science in a service oriented manner. Technology : C++, C#, Pegasus key value Stores and Pegasus Communication Layer From May 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 4 months) Senior Engineering Manager @ Had a super time building cool software that was the backbone of PLAY! Played multiple roles and managed multiple dev teams at Zynga:
Manager, new Game Launch team. High profile and high pressure team responsible for making sure games launched in time and were not blocked on any platform or architectural issues. With a small team, help ship a record number of games for the company in the first Qtr I managed the team.
Managed multiple dev teams / projects. - Managed teams and engineers (junior to senior level and architects) across San Francisco, Seattle and Bangalore. Some high impact projects were
- Landing Page Web Service that enabled developers to create and pul together the "hello world on steroids" of a ville (cityville, farmville) style game in under an hour.
- Zynga Enterprise Build Farm that managed and automated builds for developers across multiple teams to increase developer productivity mutifold.
- Front Door : Developed a high availability high scale front door to all of the platform apis.
- Generic Game Storage API that included semantics of game play for ville style games.
Technology: C++, Java, Web technologies, XML, JSON, PHP From September 2011 to May 2013 (1 year 9 months) San Francisco Bay AreaVice President @ Senior Development Manager - Cloud Computing, Web Services, Mobile applications, Email Engineering, Telephony, Sharepoint Development From October 2008 to March 2010 (1 year 6 months) Director Engineering @ - Acquired by M2M Holdings
- KNOVA Inc. developed an enterprise software product that applies knowledge management to SRM (Service Resolution Management).
- KNOVA Acquired Active Decisions Inc. to complete a strategic cycle of pre sales as well as post sales engagement with the customer.
In my role as Director, Engineering
• Managed the engineering team and the Release 7.0 of the product. Teams were distributed across USA and Belarus.
• Developed the strategy for the joint product offering.
• Designed the integrated product solution with Product Management and managed the release of the same.
• Worked with KNOVA’s Guided Selling clients to help define product enhancements. From August 2006 to December 2006 (5 months) Director Engineering @ - Acquired by public company KNOVA Inc. based in Cupertino, CA.
In my role as Director, Engineering
• Architect and Designer of patented “Guided Selling” technology.
o Portal shopping adviuse site had more than a million visitors per month.
o ASP service for clients like Bank of America, Staples, Target, others.
o Sold as packaged software to clients like Staples and IBM.
• Recruited and built the teams from an initial size of 4 engineers to a peak of 14 engineers. Teams were distributed across USA and India.
• Co-defined the product with Product Management.
• Made pre- and post-sales calls as needed.
• Key member of the partner integration program with IBM and Symbol.
• Responsible for evaluating strategic partnership opportunities with other complementary technical solutions. (Natural Language Generation engine company, Search engine company)
• Authored an XML based Product Catalog language for clients (retailers) to provide streamlined price and inventory updates. From February 2000 to August 2006 (6 years 7 months) Software Architect Consultant @ • Senior member of the architecture team.
• Involved with design and development of the platforms and architectures used by IT groups within the bank.
• Developed a multi-tiered multi-threaded application server platform. It provided security, directory and gateway services.
• Trained multiple business units within Chase to adopt the relevant architecture.
• Built frameworks and code wizards to help teams get up to speed quickly.
Technlogy used: VC++, C, MFC, CORBA (Orbix), TCP/IP and LU6.2 gateways From 1995 to 2000 (5 years) Software Engineer @ - Acquired by public company i2 Technologies Inc, based in Dallas, TX.
In my role of Software Engineer
• Suite of products in the Forecasting and Planning domain.
• Design and development of the product.
• Worked with customers to understand the needs and translate into system requirements
Techonology: C, VC++, OLE/COM From 1991 to 1995 (4 years)
Bachelor Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science, Mathematics @ Bharati Vidyapeeth CoE, University of Pune From 1987 to 1991 Keith Rodricks is skilled in: Technical Leadership, Software Engineering, Architecture, Cloud Computing, SaaS, Web Services, C++, Java, Scalability, Agile Methodologies, Enterprise Software, Engineering Management, iOS development, C#, .NET
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension