I love creating game changing products and deliver exceptional customer experience software. From addressing the business needs to a pixel perfect user interface, it is what drives me to be passionate and excited product manager. I have over 8 years experience in owning and managing product strategy, roadmap, vision and life cycle. My strong can-do approach and
I love creating game changing products and deliver exceptional customer experience software. From addressing the business needs to a pixel perfect user interface, it is what drives me to be passionate and excited product manager. I have over 8 years experience in owning and managing product strategy, roadmap, vision and life cycle. My strong can-do approach and exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, allows me to address challenges in an open mind and think outside the box. I have broad experience in multiple disciplines and environments, ranging from small startup companies to complex worldwide enterprises. I successfully launched cloud and on-premise based software, from concept to production with high satisfaction rate.
I am a hard working and fast learning individual with vast experience in managing product backlog, requirements, priorities and outstanding attention to details.
Director of Product Management @ • Lead the planning, definition and launch of Zephyr Health Platform products and features
• Develop and communicate product priorities across the company
• Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
• Define and analyze metrics that inform product success
• Understand strategic and competitive positioning in the market and deliver products that are considered the best in the industry From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Senior Product Manager @ • Lead the Performance Management product line for delivering a great product in the Workforce Optimization LOB
• Managed NICE Performance Management’s vision, roadmap and business value.
• Owned and managed NICE Performance Management integrations with NICE’s portfolio products.
• Designed and lead the NICE Centralized Administrative Tool.
• Defined, owned and managed the product’s backlog using Scrum Agile methodology.
• Owned and supervised NICE’s Workforce Optimization’s release cycle.
• Defined product’s detailed usage models. From July 2012 to June 2015 (3 years) Product Manager @ a Product Manager at NICE's Interaction Business Application Global Business Unit.
• Managed NICE’s next generation business solution for contact centers and back office users.
• Worked with key design partners to define the solution’s scope and business requirements.
• Collaborated with R&D to research and design the technical solution for the next generation product suite.
• Led and supervised the product and R&D tracks during the M&A of Merced Systems acquisition. From July 2010 to June 2012 (2 years) IsraelProduct Manager @ • Managed Panorama NovaView a web based BI Analytical & Reporting solution.
• Defined the product’s roadmap and milestones based on market assessment and drivers.
• Wrote the PRDs to provide guidelines for developing the product.
• Promoted the product in marketing events, road shows and conferences while championing the sales teams. From January 2007 to July 2010 (3 years 7 months) IsraelSenior Solution Specialist @ • Provided an onsite consultation for fortune 500 companies on implementing Panorama’s NovaView solution to analyze the entire BI stack for corrective actions.
• Worked with global customers to lead BI projects from business needs through specification, development, quality assurance and deployment to a production environment. From September 2005 to January 2007 (1 year 5 months) IsraelSenior Business Intelligence Consultant @ • Designed and implemented mission critical and large scale BI projects, including data warehouse, OLAP, reporting, KPIs & Balanced Scorecards and dashboards, from inception to implementation.
• Led a BI team to deliver data warehousing and OLAP solutions for Israel’s largest corporations in financial, telecom, retail, healthcare and hospitality industries.
• Actively participated in all levels of the project from ETL, data warehouse, OLAP, dashboards and reporting for the end users. From 2001 to 2005 (4 years) Enterprise Risk Services Consultant @ • Performed risk analysis using Deloitte's methodologies to produce detailed reports.
• Worked with financial and business process auditors as well as risk management professionals to produce detailed reports.
• Developed an application for senior management to analyze trust funds operational performance. From 2000 to 2001 (1 year)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Business Administration and Information Technology @ IDC Herzliya From 1998 to 2001 Gil Blustein is skilled in: Enterprise Software, Business Intelligence, Product Management, SaaS, Pre-sales, Management, Integration, Data Warehousing, Requirements Analysis, Scrum, System Architecture, Software Project Management, Microsoft SQL Server, Agile Project Management, OLAP
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension