I am passionate about innovative technologies/ products and bridging the gap between users and their every day tasks. As a cross-functional person, I speak the language of different teams, and am able to contribute knowledge and translate information effectively from one team to another. I am particularly interested in the area of context aware solutions and ubiquitous
I am passionate about innovative technologies/ products and bridging the gap between users and their every day tasks. As a cross-functional person, I speak the language of different teams, and am able to contribute knowledge and translate information effectively from one team to another. I am particularly interested in the area of context aware solutions and ubiquitous computing. I believe in the future of connected systems to augment people's daily lives.
Assistant Manager (mobile) - Product Innovation Team @ From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Product Manager of Technology Module @ I had the opportunity to work as a Product Manager on the side while performing my consulting role. The technology module my team implemented was very successful, increasing MAU from 20 to over 200 globally at our client site in three months.
* Served as a product manager over an international team to develop and design a new Supply Chain Management performance metric dashboard module for client for more efficient global performance management that has now expanded to other departments
* Shortened data upload cycle time from 1 week to 2 hours, while significantly reducing percentage of errors
* Ability to collaborate with the client understanding their needs and foreseeing potential value adds to provide business insights for compelling new features. Create wireframes and functional requirements to communicate features to engineering team for implementation. From January 2012 to May 2013 (1 year 5 months) Senior Associate Consultant @ My experience with Management Consulting has developed my client relations and team motivation skills while further refining my quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
* Designed standard operating procedures to prepare client for migration to new SAP environment. Prepared performance metrics to track progress while working with engineers to prepare Winshuttle codes for mass migration
* Performed exhaustive analysis that led to a new opportunity in a fleet program, and managed project implementation resulting in savings of $5.3MM
* Provided exhaustive budget analysis for a CFO of a Forbes 500 Food Consumer Company
* Became the first associate in the company to publish independently a series of procurement technology whitepapers and webinars From September 2010 to May 2013 (2 years 9 months) Information Specialist @ Worked closely with the investment banking team to turn around market research and insight quickly for preparation of pitch books.
* Analyzed queries and used due diligence to provide materials that answer to bankers' requests
* Designed a methodology to filter out irrelevant search content, that search cycle times significantly
* Understood the significance of supporting materials and its application in company valuation
* Gained in-depth industry specific knowledge and insight on application of macro-economics and government policies on markets for pitch book writing From June 2009 to September 2009 (4 months) Engineer Trainee @ Worked as a Quality Engineer Trainee in a General Electrics plant in China.
* Prepared evaluation materials regarding quality control management of work stations
* Learned mechanics of equipment through factory rounds to ensure working environment safety
* Collaborated with engineers from Denmark and China to facilitate layout of newly installed hydro-power manufacturing line From June 2008 to July 2008 (2 months) Associate Trainee @ Worked in the corporate tax division of PWC which strengthened my ability to understand accounting statements
* Worked directly with a Senior Director at PWC to provided tax advisory to firms looking to increase international presence through researching international locations and organizational structures
* Assisted with the completion of tax forms for corporations From June 2007 to August 2007 (3 months)
Master of Product Development, Industrial and Product Design @ Carnegie Mellon University From 2013 to 2014 B.S.E, Industrial Engineering @ Northwestern University From 2007 to 2010 Li Po Chun United World College From 2004 to 2006 Crystal Wai is skilled in: Analytics, Due Diligence, Program Management, Finance, Analysis, Strategy, Management Consulting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension