Vice-President of Clinical Sales @ Intuitive Surgical
Clinical Sales Director @ Intuitive Surgical
Region Business Director/General Manager of Asia-Pacific @ Medtronic
A results-oriented sales and general management professional with experience in business development, strategic, and tactical planning. Strong track record in building teams in high-impact, extremely competitive environments. Performance areas include sales, marketing, relationship management, training, and motivation. Proven ability to select, develop and promote employees. Consistent and outstanding record of increasing market share and exceeding company sales
A results-oriented sales and general management professional with experience in business development, strategic, and tactical planning. Strong track record in building teams in high-impact, extremely competitive environments. Performance areas include sales, marketing, relationship management, training, and motivation. Proven ability to select, develop and promote employees. Consistent and outstanding record of increasing market share and exceeding company sales objectives. Recognized for developing a diverse, ethical, and efficient workplace.
Vice-President of Clinical Sales @ The role of the Vice-President of Clinical Sales at Intuitive Surgical is responsible for leading and developing the clincal sales force for the Western US market and achieving revenue results through the selling of capital equipment and procedural volumes. From September 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaClinical Sales Director @ Lead and Manage a Team of Clinical Sales Managers and Representatives in Order to Achieve Organizational Revenue Goals. From April 2013 to Present (2 years 7 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaRegion Business Director/General Manager of Asia-Pacific @ The Director of Asia-Pacific for Medtronic Diabetes is responsible for driving global growth and delivering both short- and long-term financial results in Australia, New Zealand, and the ASEAN/OAC markets. The position reports to the Division President.
Working with division, geography, and corporate resources, the incumbent is responsible for developing and executing market-specific global growth strategies to:
ensure Medtronic Diabetes’ products and therapies meet unique needs of customers
achieve the standard of care in diverse global markets
maintain and grow Medtronic’s market leadership position
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assume direct P&L responsibility for assigned international markets. Develop and implement global growth strategies and market-specific short- and long-term strategic plans, functional objectives, annual operating plan (AOP) and budget. Manages personnel to achieve annual objectives.
• Optimize business and market opportunities through market-specific growth initiatives, faster decision making, and better integration across all geographies.
• Ensure the development of a comprehensive and coordinated customer education strategy in assigned key markets. Support technical and clinical education initiatives as required.
• Demonstrate talent management leadership, ensuring Medtronic recruits and develops the best talent, and we have strong leadership pipelines at all levels.
- Achieved 112% to Annual Target and $4.8M over plan in Growing Sales by > 28% YOY
- Increased YOY growth of new customers by +12% while maintaining >72% market share in Australia
- Developed and Executed Novel Strategies that Accelerated Growth of CGM business by 33% YOY
- Awarded the Global Leadership Strategy Award by Division President for Improving Culture, Entering New Markets, and Driving Revenue Growth in 15 Months From February 2012 to April 2013 (1 year 3 months) Sydney, AustraliaNational Director of Sales Channels @ The Director of Sales Channels is responsible for the P/L of both the U.S. Managed Markets Department and the U.S. Dealer Distribution Channel reporting directly to the VP of Sales. In addition, the Director is responsible to develop and drive the execution of long and short term business plans for the managed markets and dealer team consistent with the mission, vision, values, strategic plan, operating objectives, and revenue goals of Medtronic Diabetes. The Director will initiate new and creative ideas that drive increased revenues and profitability to the Medtronic organization. Communicate effectively and frequently to the entire sales organization (field/internal) to convey the plans, activity, and results from the Managed Markets team. Develop a favorable reimbursement climate for current and future Medtronic Diabetes products and services and manage a book of business valued at greater than $500 million.
- Successfully built world-class Managed Markets organization through performance mgt and accountable leadership
- Exceeded AOP 4 consecutive years as a department
- Increased ASP by more than $30M in 2 years
- Recognized by Global Leadership Excellence Award for establishing CGM reimbursement to 100% of top 100 payers in less than 4 years
- Rated Exceptional Contributor 3 of 4 years in role as Director From 2008 to February 2012 (4 years) District Sales Manager @ The District Sales Manager at Medtronic leads and manages the business of a specific geographic region for Medtronic. As a DM with Medtronic I managed a district of 18 people in the South Texas Area.
- Houston District led the Nation in CGM sales for 4 consecutive years in growth and volume
- Developed and promoted numerous employees to positions of greater responsibility
- District rated in the top 15% of all districts
- Coached and developed multiple reps to achieve President's Club From January 2004 to January 2008 (4 years 1 month) Sr. Diabetes Management Consultant @ The Diabetes Territory Manager (TM) will manage territory base business and growth by promoting, selling, supporting Medtronic Diabetes products and services. In addition, the TM will conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service Medtronic Diabetes products and services to existing and potential physicians and patients. Implement quarterly sales plan to achieve sales goals and objectives. Educate physicians, nurses, educators, and other referral sources regarding the importance of intensive diabetes management and continuous glucose monitoring for patients with diabetes.Provide product and therapy technical support and service, including consultation at staff in-services and physician seminars. Fiscally manage territory by controlling expenses, product returns, and product inventory.
- Won President's Club Award for Sales in 2003
- Exceeded AOP 21 of 25 months in role
-Increased sales by >80% in less than 2 years From September 2001 to January 2004 (2 years 5 months) Sr. Pharmaceutical Sales Representative @ The primary objective of the Ortho-McNeill Women's Health Sales Representative is to meet established sales goals to include market share objectives. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative by having the opportunity to execute national, regional and local promotional activities. These campaigns will be designed to advance sales in the Women's Healthcare space calling on Ob/Gyn's and managing the JnJ women's health product portfolio. From December 1998 to September 2001 (2 years 10 months) Staff Sergeant @ Long-Range Surveillance Team Sergeant with the 104th Military Intelligence Bn in Fort Carson, CO from 92-95.
Gunner and Mortar Section Leader with Bco 1/75 Ranger Bn from 1989-1992. From 1988 to 1995 (7 years)
B.S., Marketing @ Illinois State University From 1995 to 1998 Adam Clark is skilled in: Strategy, Business Development, Business Planning, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical Sales, Sales Management, Talent Management, Diabetes, Product Launch, Leadership, Market Development, Sales Operations, Training, Managed Care, Capital Equipment, Budgets, Strategic Planning, Team Building, Product Development, Performance Management, Disposables, Global Marketing, Selling, Coaching, Healthcare, Management, Cross-functional Team...
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension