Director, Marketing Communications @ Hyundai Motor America
Director, Marketing Communications @ Genesis Motor America
Managing Partner @ Imhoff & Associates
Cherry Creek High School
Proven marketing and sales leader passionate in solving complex brand strategies, product launches, revenue streams, distribution channels, event activations, sales training programs, and motor sports events with clearly defined strategies that improve brand awareness, consideration and purchase intent. Successful at orchestrating sales and marketing campaigns from eCRM to grassroot efforts, high-end events, global brand launches, digital marketing,
Proven marketing and sales leader passionate in solving complex brand strategies, product launches, revenue streams, distribution channels, event activations, sales training programs, and motor sports events with clearly defined strategies that improve brand awareness, consideration and purchase intent. Successful at orchestrating sales and marketing campaigns from eCRM to grassroot efforts, high-end events, global brand launches, digital marketing, search engine marketing, sales incentive programs, and lifestyle marketing programs. Recognized for being a team player that will stop at nothing to get the job done right.
Specialties: Brand development, product launches, global communications, retail advertising, traditional media, media planning & buying, digital marketing, integrated marketing campaigns, lifestyle events, auto shows, SEM/SEO, VSEO, digital video campaigns, database management, event activation, sales training, media planning, logistics, dealer development.
VP, Sales & Marketing @ Not all views are created equal.
Channel Factory is a video marketing and YouTube data company focused on helping top brands and agencies get their videos watched, shared, and tracked across multiple devices on YouTube and native environments. We make YouTube buying easier, safer and smarter, through contextual video targeting, predictive analytics and outstanding service.
We offer a suite of services including contextual video targeting, advanced analytics, and pre-campaign transparency, all of which serve a common purpose: deliver exceptional results to our clients by increasing the performance of TrueView, CTR, VTR, and earned media.
Channel Factory works with brands and agencies worldwide, including OMD, UM, Horizon, Initiative, MediaCom, ZenithOptimedia, Coca-Cola, Toyota, Intel, Corona, Rock Star, Red Bull, Mentos, Bridgestone, Fox Sorts 1, Chik-Fil-A, Fandango, and Nestle to name just a few.
Optimized YouTube Media Buys
Content Alignment At Scale
Trending Video Placements
Brand Safe Compliance
Video Remarketing & Retargeting
Expert Customer Service From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Greater Los Angeles AreaManaging Partner @ Imhoff & Associates fulfills a niche of bespoke communications and marketing services. We’re a strategic marketing, sales, and brand communications consultancy focusing on delivering fresh thinking, amazing results, and unparalleled client service. Consultant services include: sales process reviews, brand development, communications strategy, mobile marketing, APP development, SEM / SEO advisory, social media, specialized press and consumer event activations, custom lifestyle marketing & communications programs, media launch strategy, program development, advertising/media strategies, exhibit/trade show integration, corporate identity development, strategic partner development, and media & sponsorship negotiations. From November 2012 to Present (3 years 2 months) Vice President, Sales & Marketing @ Apex Performance is a preeminent force within the automotive communications, marketing, motorsports, and event industry. With a focus on premiere design, management, ride and drives, staffing and logistics of media, dealer and consumer events as well as dealer training and motorsports activation, Apex has earned a reputation for smart, creative solutions executed with an unsurpassed attention to detail. At Apex Performance we infuse integrity and class into all facets of our business. And we never put it in neutral.
- Established new sales department and instituted new policies and procedures within first 60 days
- Secured over $1,000,000 of new business on national dealer program from Mercedes-Benz USA
- Introduced ground-breaking search marketing service called Search Complete Optimization (SCO) and generated over $13,000,000 in proposals in three months
- Redeveloped all internal marketing materials and communication strategy From May 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 3 months) Orange County, California AreaDirector, Global Marketing Communications @ Responsible for revamping and implementing an all-new global marketing campaign on four continents and 80 retail outlets. Manage all social media marketing, direct marketing, dealer co-op marketing, auto shows, events, road shows, CRM campaigns, and corporate partnerships. Also appointed interim sales director for Midwest region reporting on the company’s five major markets. Provided regular marketing and sales updates to senior management and Board of Directors.
• Effectively managed $25 million marketing budget and identified efficiencies that saved company hundreds of thousand of dollars
• Reinvented company’s advertising agency model and assembled new “best-in-class” agency partners saving the company 37% on fees annually
• Instituted new accounts payable system to identify overages while reducing internal resources
• Launched entirely new American car brand on four continents - North America, Africa, Asia, and Europe
• Increased database names from 10,000 to over 600,000 in four months while spending 84% less money From April 2012 to December 2012 (9 months) Member, Board of Directors @ From July 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 5 months) Director, Tenant Advisory Services @ Increased sales revenue by 20% for the Orange County office by implementing best practices in business development and client retention initiatives. Responsible for establishing, marketing, and growing the tenant advisory services division. Managed all aspects of the business from brand development, B2B marketing, and client acquisition to financial reporting, negotiations, and transaction management.
• Increased personal revenue 232% in one year by sourcing and acquiring 12 new clients
• Secured one of the office’s largest client transactions for the year
• Maintained highest close rates in the office at 87% From September 2010 to April 2012 (1 year 8 months) Tenant Advisor @ Responsible for sourcing new client business while managing the largest corporate account in the company. Successfully completed lease transactions nationwide in retail, industrial, office as well as building purchases. Selected to by Chairman of the company to assist in the agency review and reinvigorate all marketing efforts of the corporation.
• Doubled revenue projections every year for three straight years
• Designed industry-leading client building tour book integrating building specifics, financial outlays, floor plans, and occupancy cost comparisons
• Led the first company-wide branding initiative in the 30-year history of the company From November 2006 to September 2010 (3 years 11 months) Multimedia Sales Representative @ Represented largest territory and revenue goals in the country for ESPN The Magazine, espn.com, and multiple television and radio outlets. Overachieved on ROI metrics on multimedia marketing campaigns for brands like Asics, adidas, Vizio, Skyy Vodka, Skechers, Oakley, Warner Bros., and Toyota.
• Exceeded sales goals three consecutive years and achieved top revenue producer in the country in 2005
• Secured $5,000,000 in new business over a two-year period by obtaining seven new clients
• Generated the most revenue in the country for ESPN’s fashion magazine, ESPN 360, and action sports magazine, EXPN From January 2003 to October 2006 (3 years 10 months) Management Supervisor @ Managed largest team working on the Toyota account and responsible for $100M+ in production and media budgets while supervising the most accounts – youth vehicles, trucks, rental sales, fleet services, and motorsports. Responsible for daily client contact, performed regular budget reporting and forecasting, consumer research and brand strategies. Coordinated with other disciplines to design integrated advertising and media campaigns, supervised production shoots to ensure creative product met strategy and client expectations.
• Managed the most successful launch in Toyota’s U.S. history – the Toyota Tundra pickup truck, which exceeded sales objectives by 11%
• Managed most award-winning campaigns in agency history – the Tacoma “Tough Club” received the only automotive Belding award in 2000 and Celica’s “Looks Fast” campaign was the most heralded automotive campaign in 2002 winning an EFFIE, the Sweepstakes Belding Bowl, the Silver Pencil at the One Show, and a Gold Lion at Cannes
• Recognized a future leader of agency and promoted after 18 months
• Developed new broadcast traffic procedures that improved client service while reducing costs 34%
• Led first-ever online consumer research project in agency history
• Winner of the Saatchi “Big Idea” Award winner for Innovative Marketing Solutions by acquiring a four-minute section on Dateline NBC equating to $1.8M in free publicity From 1999 to 2003 (4 years) Account Executive @ Responsible for account management operations on America West Airlines (now US Airways) account headquartered in Tempe, Arizona. Managed national advertising campaigns, national newspaper sale ads, America West Vacations marketing plans, and all budget and forecasting reports. From 1995 to 1998 (3 years) Phoenix, Arizona Area
Marketing, Advertising @ Arizona State University From 1987 to 1992 Cherry Creek High School From 1984 to 1987 Paul Imhoff is skilled in: Integrated Marketing, Digital Marketing, Strategic Partnerships, Social Media Marketing, Brand Development, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Strategy, Cross-functional Team Leadership, New Business Development, Account Management, Business Development, CRM, Strategic Planning