Product Management: The Art and Science of Building Great Products @
Go getter with a passion for business and technology. The desire to learn, explore and implement new improved methods has helped me to own and successfully run $100M+ product line. Being a customer advocate, I regularly engage with customers spending time to listen to their requirements and feedbacks which in turn helps me build several heavy revenue
Go getter with a passion for business and technology. The desire to learn, explore and implement new improved methods has helped me to own and successfully run $100M+ product line. Being a customer advocate, I regularly engage with customers spending time to listen to their requirements and feedbacks which in turn helps me build several heavy revenue generating products for Enterprise level customers. As a PLM I act as the "linchpin" for cross functional activities and am not afraid to roll up my sleeves to get things done.
• Product life cycle management for Software(mobile & cloud based) & Hardware products.(Agile/Lean methodologies)
• Engineer at heart- Ready to take any technology challenge to create a 'wow' factor yet keeping it simple.
• BigData Infrastructure technologies and integration.
• Business development activities to enable various route to increase overall sales
• Pricing strategy (Subscription/On Premise products)
• Go to Market Strategy for Enterprise & Service provider Market
• Customer advocacy
• Market research and analyzing current business & technology trends.
• Getting things done
• Burning desire for Winning.
Sr. Product Manager (BigData & Analytics) @ Currently riding on bandwagon of ITOA/APM. From May 2015 to Present (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaProduct Line Manager @ From May 2013 to May 2015 (2 years 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaAssociate Product Manager @ From September 2012 to May 2013 (9 months) San Francisco Bay AreaTechnical Marketing Engineer @ From January 2012 to September 2012 (9 months) San Francisco Bay AreaNetwork Sofware Engineer Intern @ - Worked closely with Field teams to deploy various core routing products.
- Develop automated python based configuration scripts which could help customer and Ericsson field teams deploying equipment more efficiently during maintenance window.
- Worked closely with SW developement teams on architecting efficient command line interface. From August 2011 to December 2011 (5 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaRadio software Test developer Intern @ - Developing automated test scripts to test Backberry pre launched phones
- Help customer with early pilot deployments and testing
- Working closely with SW development team to fix defects found during testing
- Work closely with application team to ensure smooth integration. From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Greater Chicago AreaLibrary Assistant (University Library services) @ Worked Part time On-campus as Front desk manager for UTD Library From June 2010 to May 2011 (1 year) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaSoftware Engineer @ - Database design.
- Network configuration and IT network provisioning. From June 2008 to May 2009 (1 year) India
Cloud Computing: Selling and Marketing SaaS Solutions to the Enterprise, SaaS @ Stanford UniversityProduct Management: The Art and Science of Building Great Products, SaaS Product Management @ Stanford University From 2014 to 2014 Masters, Computer Science Engineering @ The University of Texas at Dallas From 2009 to 2011 Bachelors, Electronics and Telecommunication, Networks and Telecom @ Amravati University From 2004 to 2008 Nishant Shah is skilled in: Pricing Strategy, Make Things Happen, Product Lifecycle..., Software Product..., Cloud Computing, Go-to-market Strategy, Data Analysis, Customer Advocacy, Technical Product..., Common Sense, Youth Entrepreneurship, Negotiation, Program Management, Agile Methodologies, data center technologies, SDN, Data Center..., Data Center Architecture, CRM, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Dynamic Speaker, Sales Management, Enterprise Software, Big Data, Hadoop, R, Predictive Analytics, Predictive Modeling, SaaS, Product Management, Pre-sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension