I am a technical project management professional in Seattle, excited by the challenge of navigating the business/technology/user equation to help organizations connect with customers. I have a background in front-end web design, and a passion for communications and continuous improvement. I enjoy working with people to understand the moving pieces, the greater objectives and the opportunities to
I am a technical project management professional in Seattle, excited by the challenge of navigating the business/technology/user equation to help organizations connect with customers. I have a background in front-end web design, and a passion for communications and continuous improvement. I enjoy working with people to understand the moving pieces, the greater objectives and the opportunities to find value every step of the way. My leadership capabilities demonstrate highly organized and deadline-driven project successes, delivered to diverse sets of stakeholders. My goal is to bring my best to a company with heart, that has a high degree of stakeholder interaction and supports of a growth mindset.
UX Web Producer @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Greater Seattle AreaProject Coordinator, Web & Graphics @ This role responded to a combination of technical and project management needs.
Project Management results included:
• Implementation of tactical production environment resulting in 50% time savings across team.
• Implementation of work itemization process allowing incremental team collaboration on large projects.
Graphic & Web Development results included:
• Executed front-end web development requests using HTML/CSS/PHP/JSP.
• Designed and formatted mail merges and media using InDesign, Photoshop and Crystal Reports. From October 2014 to September 2015 (1 year) Editorial Studio Coordinator @ As a Studio Coordinator at zulily I have had broad functional experience with high profile tactical and strategic responsibilities, supporting operations and systems development in Studio, Merchandise and Tech departments. Working knowledge and proficiencies include:
• Developed and operated scalable process for creative review and receiving of merchandise for home page image photography.
• Developed merchandise labeling system for home page image photography.
• Drove highly organized projects with close attention
to scope, budget, goals, risks, time line, change
management and levels of success.
• Determined cost of image production and KPIs for
Editorial department through time studies.
• Lead team to develop reporting template and metrics
for asset exchange time line between Merchandise and
• Delivered exec-level business plan for adjusting event
asset production to expected demand.
• Built requirements for image scheduling dashboard that
resulted in .75 FTE or $30k annualized savings.
• Developed brand template prototype and
creative direction tools that resulted in 1.54 FTE and
30% reduction in image re-shoots, or $78k annualized
• Built SQL queries to report user/process trends from
Event Management System. From July 2011 to October 2014 (3 years 4 months) Free-lance Web Design @ • Built a Wordpress template from scratch to handle
dynamic content on everinflux.com.
• Built an ecommerce website in ASP.
• Pages coded from wireframes to support both client
and server side processing.
• Contract work returned high user engagement and 99%
Customer Satisfaction. From May 2007 to August 2012 (5 years 4 months) ESL Teacher @ With EPIK I had the opportunity to travel to South Korea and teach English to middle school children. A culturally immersive experience I'd never had before, I gained new perspective on language and communication. From January 2010 to May 2010 (5 months) Line Cook @ Yes I also love to cook, and at the Veritable Quandary I was privileged to work closely under the renowned Portland chef, Annie Cuggino. This was the most exacting and inspiring kitchen I've ever worked in, honing my precision and process, and fueling my passion for food! From September 2007 to December 2009 (2 years 4 months) Free-lance Web Design @ I was contracted to do various redesigns, feature adding and front-end work through Rorymartin.com. This involved working in close contact with clients to make sure their expectations were met and exceeded. From January 2008 to May 2008 (5 months) Webmaster/Graphic Designer/Event Coordinator @ In my time with these non-profit community music organizers, I wore many hats. I ran the website, frequently designed advertising media for print, merchandise and web, and filled many decision-making and hands-on roles required for events. From August 2004 to January 2008 (3 years 6 months)
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Management Information Systems, Creative Writing @ Western Washington University From 2004 to 2007 Nils Lichorowic is skilled in: Project Management, Product Management, Web Design, E-commerce, User Experience, Continuous Improvement, Change Management, Process Implementation, Scrum, Agile Methodologies, Adobe Creative Suite, Project Planning, Requirements Gathering, Time Management, Data Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension