AV IT Technician / IT Hardware Manager @Google @
Evergreen Valley College
I am currently a Mobile IT Technician with over 10 years of corporate employment experience seeking to further advance my experience in the corporate Business/IT environment. My objective is to perform my duties at maximum efficiency to reach my goals by utilizing the knowledge and skills I've obtained from my education and experience working in a
I am currently a Mobile IT Technician with over 10 years of corporate employment experience seeking to further advance my experience in the corporate Business/IT environment. My objective is to perform my duties at maximum efficiency to reach my goals by utilizing the knowledge and skills I've obtained from my education and experience working in a corporate atmosphere. I'm motivated in obtaining the best overall results in any and all task assigned to me. Aside from being an avid hard worker, I am also very social and posses great communication and managerial skills. I'm able to create friends out of complete strangers and can never resist offering help to others. I am also known to be very resourceful and posses a very creative mind. Lastly I believe that my high morals and ethics contribute in allowing me to succeed and overcome any obstacle proudly.
I see myself as an adventurer who continually seeks to overcome new challenges.
Corporate Mobile IT/Account manager @ Google @ Google Corporate Mobile/Cellular IT - Senior Technician
- Cellular Carrier Support
Provide solutions for inquires relating to all corporate Cellular/Mobile lines on all major carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon) and highly knowledgable of all carrier procedures.
- Account Management
Currently managed thousands of corporate lines in assuring that lines are appropriately allocated in appropriate accounts, set with correct active features, and comply with corporate mobile polices.
- Mobile Device Troubleshooting - Software and Hardware
Proficient in working with Android and iOS software
Proficient in working with all Mobile devices including Cellular phones, Smartphones, Mobile HoSpots, Datacards, Tablets, and Pagers.
- Global Project Managing
Provide support for Corporate Cellular Accounts world-wide for all Google sites.
Manage and support cellular techs in different regions of the world to ensure that corporate policy is enforced and that any/all changes are communicated to Cellular teams world-wide.
Manage release and distribution of new corporate devices
Manage corporate plan modifications in a grand scale
- Data Analysis
Present management accurate data regarding team efficiency,account expenditures, and all requested information
- Direct User/Executive Support
Comfortable and proficient in providing support to thousands of users world wide and at a fast pace.
Provide immediate and direct support to corporate Executives, Directors, and VPs. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) IT Technician / Corporate Inventory Lead @Google @ Google Equipment Maintenance Technician Team Lead
- Manage Assets and Accessories distribution site wide.
Managed corporate accessories/assets for Google Mountain View
Lead inventory team to make sure that corporate policies are being enforced and followed
Created inventory solutions to make sure that all inventory is accounted for
Managed Inventory team in having specific items delivered site wide.
- Corporate Account Managing and Requisitioning from distributors and partners.
Managed site ordering sheet to ensure that appropriate amounts of accessories and assets are on hand.
- Audio and Video Hardware/Software Maintenance
Provided support for over 1500 Corporate conference rooms
Tested and maintained microphones, audio/visual cables, desk phones, corporate printers, Televisions, Monitors, Speakers, and Video Cameras
- Program/Project Management From June 2012 to Present (3 years 7 months) Student @ Focus on Business Management and Marketing. From September 2011 to May 2014 (2 years 9 months) Google Booksearch Poject Lead @ NDS Operator
- Scanned books which were ultimately used as content in Google's Booksearch Project
- Performed Scheduled Maintenance of equipment such as calibrating cameras and and updating computer software.
- Managed a team of 35 employees
- Conducted daily,weekly, and monthly employee evaluations
- Directly connected with employees utilizing weekly meetings From January 2008 to January 2010 (2 years 1 month) Store Manager @ Inventory Management
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, as well as annually inventory maintenance.
- Loss prevention
- Tracking PO's
- Managed over 50 employees at 5 different locations.
- Physical cleanliness as well as product organization.
- Management of Daily Sales and Deposits From September 2004 to December 2008 (4 years 4 months)
Bachelor's degree, Business Administration and Management, General @ San Jose State University From 2011 to 2012 Associate of Arts (AA), Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations, Graduated @ Evergreen Valley College From 2005 to 2010 John Vicente is skilled in: Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Social Media, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Illustrator, Advertising, InDesign, Facebook, Social Media Marketing, HTML, Inventory Management, Management, Social Networking
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension