Global Talent Acquisition and Diversity Leader @
Dir. Talent Acquisition @ Solectron (acquired by Flextronics)
Senior Global Talent Acquistion leader with extensive knowledge and experience developing and driving complex technology solutions / systems to support the hiring compliance and optimize the on-boarding process. I have managed the portfolio of over $150M in vendor management of talent acquisition partnerships including contingent labor, applicant tracking systems and Web 2.0. In addition, I managed global
Senior Global Talent Acquistion leader with extensive knowledge and experience developing and driving complex technology solutions / systems to support the hiring compliance and optimize the on-boarding process. I have managed the portfolio of over $150M in vendor management of talent acquisition partnerships including contingent labor, applicant tracking systems and Web 2.0. In addition, I managed global University programs as well as executive search supporting C suite and Board level placements.
Sr. Employment Manager @ Responsible for driving talent acquisition intiatives for several innovative software and hardware products groups. From November 2010 to Present (5 years) Global Talent Acquisition and Diversity Leader @ • Managed global talent acquisition COE teams supporting NA, EMEA, APAC, South Asia and PAC RIM driving Talent Acquistion best practices
• Responsible for global talent acquisition technology/support, process and compliance optimization and managing the portfolio of over $50M in vendor management of talent acquisition partnerships including contingent labor, applicant tracking systems and Web 2.0
• Managed University relations for NA in support of hiring plan of 800+ Coops/Interns and PEY while driving global program alliance with EMEA, APAC and the PAC RIM
• Directly responsible for all top talent and executive staffing in partnership with C level staff and HR VP’s
• Leveraged M&A human factor engineering in support of Globalfoundries spin-off From January 2008 to October 2010 (2 years 10 months) Dir. Talent Acquisition @ • Manage global talent acquisition technology/support, process and compliance optimization and
the portfolio of over $100M in vendor management of talent acquisition partnerships globally.
• Played a key role on the HR Kaizen team and led the development of the managers guide for
• Developed and started the strategic implementation of the “Hire the Best” practice / policy
initiative to drive TTF, CPH and QHI to impact global recruiting metrics as defined through
• Managed the development and roll out of a new global employee referral bonus program
working with a cross-functional global HR team and Executive staff.
• Key member of Executive Review Board responsible for providing oversight of executive
changes including selection, development and retention of top leadership talent. From February 2007 to December 2007 (11 months) Sr. Mgr. Global Employment @ • Developed centers of recruiting excellence in US, Europe, India, China, Asia Pac, and Japan hiring and training recruiters on sourcing techniques, candidate pipeline development and the power of networking / talent mapping.
• Successfully implemented staffing initiatives which continually drove down International cost per hire on average of 40% for 3 years in a row while hiring increased on average of 27% a year.
• Staffing Business Partner responsibility for Applications Engineering, Design Services, and Sales while supporting all BU’s global hiring needs.
• Supported HR initiatives for Central and Southwestern US regions including performance management, benefits, new hire orientations, and terminations.
• Decreased global agency cost from FY04 to FY05 by 62% while International hiring increased 37%.
• Continually drove improvement in International hiring metrics for Interviews to Offers (1.4 to 1) and Offers to Accepts (1.05 to 1). From June 1998 to February 2007 (8 years 9 months) HR Manager Communication Products Group @ Developed & executed strategic hiring plan to support new Product Group growth including resource planning, headcount forecast, acquisition, organizational development /effectiveness, and staffing budgets.
As a member of the U.S. HR Team, assisted in key corporate initiatives for recruitment advertising messaging, talent selection / retention, performance reviews and engagement.
Member of corporate acquisition team representing Communication Procucts with focus on assimilation, employee alignment and systems integration. From June 1996 to February 1998 (1 year 9 months) Staffing Consultant @ Supported functional business groups executing strategic staffing initiatives to meet headcount forecasting & staffing plans.
Work with finance to develop staffing budgets for supported functional business groups.
Provided input on organizational structuring, position requirements, and attrition.
Responsible for developing employment ad protocol & content writing for each functional group.
Assisted with internal staffing processes, career development, & JOS.
Utilized search tools such as Resumix, Internet, and self directed search techniques.
Demonstrated and practice ethical & legal hiring techniques with special focus on Diversity. From February 1995 to April 1996 (1 year 3 months)
Petroleum Engineering @ The University of Texas at Austin From 1977 to 1981 Jeff Vise is skilled in: Recruiting, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Talent Management, Awesomeness, Semiconductors, Technical Recruiting, Program Management, Performance Management, Employee Relations
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension