Vice President | Digital Product Management @
Business Transformation Leader with 18years experience driving large scale manufacturing and supply chain strategy, process and systems improvement programs. Honed program and project management experience and skills as “hi-potential” leader at top tier companies General Electric (IMLP), Accenture (Supply Chain Leadership Council), and Microsoft (hi-po programs). Experience managing large global programs with delivery teams across Europe, Asia
Business Transformation Leader with 18years experience driving large scale manufacturing and supply chain strategy, process and systems improvement programs. Honed program and project management experience and skills as “hi-potential” leader at top tier companies General Electric (IMLP), Accenture (Supply Chain Leadership Council), and Microsoft (hi-po programs). Experience managing large global programs with delivery teams across Europe, Asia and Americas. Responsible for the planning and delivery over $100Million in process and IT projects in last 4 years.
Specialties: Supply Chain Strategy, New Product Introduction, Business Model Definition, ERP (Baan, SAP, Oracle, IMI experience), B2B integrations, Business Intelligence for Supply Chain, Reverse Logistics, Multi-Channel Consumer Fulfillment, Customer Support & Call Center Operations (off-shore, on-shore), Lean Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, Supply Chain Planning, Cloud Supply Chain Solutions (e2open, Precision), Control Tower, High Tech Electronics Outsource Manufacturing, Vertical Manufacturing, Emerging Markets (Brazil and China)
Director Program Management | Supply Chain Automation @ Deliver supply chain automation solutions required to help Google to change the world. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Manufacturing and Supply Chain IT Director @ I lead a global team of Supply Chain process and IT professionals to enable the hardware manufacturing strategy for Microsoft. The Global Manufacturing Capability Management team is responsible for all IT applications required to run both insourced and outsourced manufacturing operations. The team , researches new technologies, leverages proven process analysis techniques, uses Agile IT development to rapidly deploy solutions as required to support Microsoft's growing hardware business.
Core Capabilities Include:
- Shop Floor Control Systems
- Serial Tracking and Genealogy Management
- Embedded Software Provisioning
- Manufacturing ERP (including BOM mgt and Production Order Mgt)
- Production Scheduling and Sequencing
- Support for multiple supply chain models including BTO, BTS, CTO
- Factory BI and Analytics
- Integration with Planning, Logistics, and PLM systems From November 2013 to August 2015 (1 year 10 months) Greater Seattle AreaBusiness Architect for Supply Chain Systems @ As the Supply Chain Business Architect, my primary accountability was to partner with the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Leadership Team to define and scope the portfolio of IT investements to support the business goals for Manufacturing, Supply Chain Planning, Distribution, Transportation, and Order Management operations around the globe for Microsoft.
Key initiatives included:
- Multi-Channel fulfillment direct from factory
- Control Tower Visibility and Monitoring for Inbound and Outbound Logistics
- B2B Partner Integrations for Suppliers, 3PL, LSP', Retail Customers, and Contract Manufacturing
- Adoption of Cloud integration and process orchestration solutions (e2open)
- Supplier Drop Ship for consumer fulfillment
- Multi-Channel S&OP and allocated available to promise (AATP)
- Supply Chain IT solution design for all Microsoft HW product launches (Surface, Xbox, etc)
- Regional Supply Chain IT solution design and implementation for Brazil and China markets From October 2010 to November 2013 (3 years 2 months) Greater Seattle AreaStrategy and Process Excellence Manager @ Worked with a team of talented people to ensure that XBOX 360, Zune, PC Hardware and other microsoft products are designed, built and distributed safely, efficiently, and effectively across the globe.
- Supply Chain Strategy PM for #11 on AMR/Gartner top 25 best supply chains
- Led reengineering of Xbox Consumer Support Processes and Global Call Center Footprint
- Process Development Lead responsible for e2e design of MS Retail Store Supply Chain Model
- Lead team of 5 Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts to dozens of Kaizen to improve New Product Introduction, Quality Management, Supply Chain Planning, and Order Fulfillment From October 2007 to October 2010 (3 years 1 month) Sr. Manager Supply Chain Operations @ Had a great career for 7 years at Accenture as a Management Consultant. My most memorable clients were the US Postal Service, Motorola, Solar Turbines, JP Morgan Chase and Internal Accenture!
- Developed IT strategy and roadmap to save US Postal $5Billion over five years
- Release Manager for several multi-million dollar ERP/PLM/ Systems Integration Releases
- Developed and delivered classroom and e-learning solutions for supply chain and Six Sigma
- Core Team member of the Accenture - George Group merger in 2007
- Member of the Accenture Supply Chain Leadership Council
- Practice Manager for Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain offerings From October 2000 to October 2007 (7 years 1 month) United StatesIMLP / Six Sigma BB @ From 1995 to 2000 (5 years)
BS, Industrial Management Engineering @ Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute From 1992 to 1997 Gerald Jackson is skilled in: Program Management, Six Sigma, Supply Chain, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Strategy, Management, Business Process Improvement, Process Improvement, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Vendor Management, Process Engineering, Operational Excellence, Lean Manufacturing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension