Board Member, Strategic Growth @ Young Professionals in Energy - Bay Area Chapter
Events Committee Member @ Young Professionals in Energy - Bay Area Chapter
Lake Forest High School
Sales Manager - Project Acquisitions @ Working with developers, EPC firms, and brokers to finance 500 kW+ development-stage solar projects across the United States. If you know of any projects that need financing, contact me at [email protected] From April 2015 to Present (9 months) San Francisco Bay AreaBoard Member, Strategic Growth @ YPE SF Bay Area is
Sales Manager - Project Acquisitions @ Working with developers, EPC firms, and brokers to finance 500 kW+ development-stage solar projects across the United States. If you know of any projects that need financing, contact me at [email protected] From April 2015 to Present (9 months) San Francisco Bay AreaBoard Member, Strategic Growth @ YPE SF Bay Area is a non-profit with over 2,300 members that facilitates the advancement of young professionals in the energy industry. We are an event focused organization that creates seminars, networking events, speaker/panel series, community-service engagements, and field trips for our members and partner organizations.I'm currently focused on increasing our membership base. Visit us at http://ypenergy.org/bay-area/ to sign up for YPE. It's free! From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Events Committee Member @ Organized seminars, networking events, speaker/panel series, community-service engagements, and field trips for YPE San Francisco Bay Area Chapter. From January 2014 to June 2015 (1 year 6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaBusiness Development Manager @ Led sales and project development efforts in CA, NY, and other markets across the Southwest.
- Awarded 7 MW of carport projects with the State of California (in development).
- Signed 700 kW RES-BCT project with City of Corning, CA (in development) From January 2013 to March 2015 (2 years 3 months) Business Development Analyst @ From October 2012 to January 2013 (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAnalyst and Senior Analyst @ At AltaTerra, I worked on consulting engagements for renewable energy firms on new business innovation (market identification, sizing and targeting), market development (competitive assessment, customer value proposition tuning and market segmentation) and industry and customer education (expand understanding and commercial uptake of emerging green business and clean technology solutions)
Collaborated with a diverse group of energy stakeholders on Joint Venture Silicon Valley’s Smart Energy Enterprise Development Zone. Co-authored vision and roadmap report laying the foundation for the development and implementation of “smart energy” concepts in Silicon Valley. From August 2009 to November 2012 (3 years 4 months) Project Coordinator @ The Business Environmental Alliance (BEA) is a public-private partnership, created by the Sonoma County Economic Development Board, to promote the financial benefits of sound environmental practices. At the BEA, I managed environmental resource efficiency programs aimed at small-to-medium sized businesses in Sonoma County. My responsibilities included:
- Developing strategic outreach campaigns to promote the BEA and its programs
- Working with business to assess and improve their environmental efficiency and practices
- Coordinating with local business leaders to develop innovative ways to reach the business community
During my year with the BEA, I increased local business participation in our resource efficiency programs by more than 100% and increased event attendance at the BEA's Annual Breakfast by more than 20% from the previous year. From July 2008 to July 2009 (1 year 1 month) Project Coordinator @ Assisted the Economic Development Board with a number of different projects, including writing the environmental indicators for the 2009 Sonoma County Indicators Report. From July 2008 to June 2009 (1 year) Energy & Environment Intern @ I worked with the City of Edina to establish a greenhouse gas emissions baseline for city buildings and operations as part of ICLEI’s Cities for Climate Protection. Duties included: emissions data collection, conducting on-line employee surveys, calculating and taking inventory of greenhouse emissions and coordinating other green activities with Edina Climate Change subcommittee. From January 2008 to March 2008 (3 months) Prairie Restoration Ecologist Intern @ From June 2004 to August 2004 (3 months)
B.A., Economics @ Carleton College From 2004 to 2008 Lake Forest High School From 2000 to 2004 Eric Paul is skilled in: Market Research, Sustainability, Cleantech, Business Strategy, Solar, Renewable Energy, Clean Technology, Energy, Solar Energy, Energy Efficiency, Business Development, Sales, Lead Generation, Climate Change, Strategic Partnerships