David Wilson is an experienced software architect and executive with over 35 years experience. His experience includes product and business development, marketing and consulting. This innovative vision has led to over 300,000 customers of products, professional services, and component technology within Healthcare, Legal, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Construction and other Industries. Decisive leadership has been provided to domestic
David Wilson is an experienced software architect and executive with over 35 years experience. His experience includes product and business development, marketing and consulting. This innovative vision has led to over 300,000 customers of products, professional services, and component technology within Healthcare, Legal, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Construction and other Industries. Decisive leadership has been provided to domestic and international R&D groups. Solid presentation skills for communication with subordinates, C-level management, business operations teams, suppliers, channels, and end users. Successful Entrepreneur with proven business skills to bring two start-ups to market.
• Developed Road Map strategies for perpetual and SaaS solutions
• Managed all aspects of Product Life Cycle with over 50 products successfully delivered
• Lead Investigator and Decision maker of vector and raster imaging component libraries
• Extensive research and integration with imaging, OCR, GUI and other components
• Led Design and development of R&D projects for various international requirements
• Led R&D infrastructure assessment of US and European operations
• Recognized as an industry expert with international publications, keynote addresses and over 100 international and domestic presentations.
• Established alliance partnerships with IBM, OCE, Gerber, Autodesk, Contex, Nuance/eCopy, Spicer, Kodak, Fujitsu, Autodesk, Kyocera Mita, GTX, Accela, MMRGlobal, Informative Graphics and others
• Founded and managed Open Archive Systems, leading to acquisition in 2006.
• Expert Witness leading to successful invalidation of USPTO document imaging patent.
• Pending Mobile/Cloud patent.
Specialties: Software systems architect, Consulting, Product Management, Product R&D, Market Research, Strategic Planning, Litigation support, Patent analysis, Alliance partner development. Pending Cloud Patent.
Co Founder @ With insurance reimbursements now emphasizing quality of service over volume, the HAI influence on hospitals bottom line has grown substantially. The benefits of preventing Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI’s) range from a low of $5.7 to $6.8 billion to a high of $25.0 to $31.5 billion.
DocuFi is a provider of technical imaging solutions that offers a robust framework for a new venture into the HealthCare cleaning community. We have embarked on creating MyCleaningSpace.com as a community platform of 3rd party and internally developed solutions to address the training, infrastructure and process requirements of health care facilities to help improve hospital reimbursements. Funding has been realized through earnings from our legacy software platforms and consulting revenue from Sodexo, a worldwide leader in providing environmental service solutions.
Our solutions are focused on addressing the cleaning community. We provide training platforms, site planning and management, inventory management and inspections using mobile and cloud based platforms. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) President and CEO @ • Provided strategic and tactical product marketing to various Mobile Capture, Image Processing and Data Mining and Management solutions. Provided Market Analysis, Product Strategy, Product Planning and control, Launch and delivery.
• Software design and architect for Mobile and document capture, and Cloud hosted SaaS solutions including image processing, database search and retrieval, and dashboard mining services.
• Successfully developed requirements and managed 50+ outsourced software development projects resulting in 9.93 out of 10 buyer ranking.
• Investigated and made recommendations in technology and processes methods for CAD, Drawing and Document workflows within various European operations.
• Technical consultant providing pre and post sales support to departmental and enterprise projects. From January 2010 to Present (6 years) Consultant @ Responsible for product analysis and testing of eCopy 5.0 working directly with product management teams to help secure quality product release. Worked with 3rd part connector partners providing Sales Force, Act, SharePoint, Xerox and other back end integrations. From 2011 to 2012 (1 year) Global R&D Manager @ * Global R&D Manager with leadership responsibilities with European operations in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Norway, UK and US.
* Identified best practices through global operations with responsibilities to disseminate to other operations.
* Responsible for alignment of US and European operations solutions for technical image, document and drawing management.
* Assessed requirements and infrastructure readiness for document imaging at international operations in Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Germany, France, Spain, USA and Norway. From 2006 to December 2009 (3 years) President and CEO @ • Founder and President - sold company in 2006.
• Strategic planning, evaluation, selection and technical support of all 3rd party and internally developed products.
• International speaker at industry and vendor events with focus on market assessment, sales training, and product and market analysis.
• Authored white papers for IBM, OCE, Calcomp, Contex/Vidar, KyoceraMita, and other hardware/software providers in the Document Imaging markets.
• Software architect for all internally developed products including Document Management family, raster editing and enhancement tools, thin and thick client search retrieval tools.
• Product development and management of outsourced and internal developers. C++, .Net, VB, C#, Java platforms. Selection and Analysis of ActiveX and .net components.
• Autodesk and GTX Channel development From 1992 to 2006 (14 years) Patent Infringement Expert Witness @ Expect witness leading to the invalidation of USPTO vector/raster imaging patent based on ordinary skill in the art. Provided Source Code analysis and expert opinion, patent analysis, prior art evaluations and deposition delivery.
http://www.leagle.com/decision/2001940135FSupp2d805_1868 From 2000 to 2001 (1 year) Director of Product Marketing @ Managed full product life cycle of the GTXRaster CAD and GTXImage CAD series of software products, sold into the Autodesk channels. Product recognized as the leading document imaging solution for the Autodesk markets with over 100,000 installations worldwide.
Recognized as international expert on wide format document imaging with frequent speaking engagements internationally, and authored of several white papers. From 1984 to 1992 (8 years) Independent Consultant @ Computer systems consultant responsible for market analysis, selection, and implementation of Computer Aided Design systems for PC Board fabrication and mechanical design. Consulted on Finite Element modeling, PC board routing, schematic layout/extraction, systems administrations, 2D Vector Graphics, Raster Graphics. Clients included ComputerVision, Motorola, Calcomp/Terak From 1982 to 1985 (3 years) Senior Engineer @ Responsible for ROI analysis, implementation, and management of CAD/CAM systems for PC Board design and manufacturing. Trained all staff, maintained all equipment. From June 1980 to 1982 (2 years)
BSME, Mechanical Engineering @ Worcester Polytechnic Institute From 1976 to 1980 Masters Coursework- Computer Science @ Arizona State University From 1984 to 1985 Masters Coursework - Computer Science @ Boston University From 1980 to 1981 High School Degree, General Studies @ St. Bernards High School From 1972 to 1976 David Wilson is skilled in: SaaS, Product Management, Cloud Computing, Product Marketing, Product Development, Solution Selling, Enterprise Software, Start-ups, Document Management, Strategic Planning, Integration, Management, Business Alliances, Professional Services, Strategy