Executive Director of Global Commercial Operations & Marketing -- Sacramento, Ca / Madison, Wi. @ GE Healthcare
AMC, Business & Leadership, Role Model @
Advanced Manager's Course, Jack Welch Leadership Institute ("GE Crotonville")
Christopher is the Director of National Sales for Indeed's Staffing Vertical. Prior to coming to Indeed, he was at Medical Staffing Network (MSN) where he provided executive marketing leadership, implemented their RFP responses and developed recruitment strategies. Before MSN, he was a Founding Member of GE's joint venture (JV) with Intel. And prior to the JV, he
Christopher is the Director of National Sales for Indeed's Staffing Vertical. Prior to coming to Indeed, he was at Medical Staffing Network (MSN) where he provided executive marketing leadership, implemented their RFP responses and developed recruitment strategies. Before MSN, he was a Founding Member of GE's joint venture (JV) with Intel. And prior to the JV, he spent the rest of his 10 years at GE in several other unique healthcare leadership roles to define, develop and implement key product, marketing and commercial imperatives. He was also a Sales Leader at several top technology companies where he successfully hired, developed and retained high performing sales teams by leveraging effective leadership with operational excellence.
GALLUP TOP FIVE STRENGTHS:
• Strategic - When faced with any given scenario, I can quickly spot the relevant patterns/issues and create alternative ways to proceed.
• Achiever - I have an extreme level of of stamina, work hard and take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
• Command - I have "Presence", where I can take control of a situation and make decisions.
• Competition - I welcome contests, measure my progress against the performance of others and strive to win first place.
• Ideation - I am able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena and am fascinated by ideas.
• P&L Leadership
• Sales Management; Corporate Accounts
• Business Development; Partnerships; Market Expansion
• Marketing: CMO, Product; Commercial; Upstream; Downstream
• Recruiting, Staffing, Talent Mining, Recruiting Operations Consulting
• On-Line Search Advertising
• Enterprise/National Accounts
• Combined Hunter and Farmer Sales Skills
• Structured Selling & Closing Methodology
• Pay Per Click (PPC); Pay For Performance (PFP); AdWords; Sponsored Advertising
• Microsoft; Intel; Google; Apple; HP; Cisco; Oracle; SAP
• Dell; Philips; Siemens; Nestle; Disney; Coca Cola; Yahoo
Director of National Sales - Parkland, Fl @ Remember the entrepreneur Victor Kiam? He loved the electric razor his wife bought him so much that he bought the Remington company. Well, I similarly fell in love with Indeed and what their products did for my staffing company. So much so, that I wanted to be part of their vision to help more people find jobs through other staffing companies.
More people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Job seekers can search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in over 50 countries. More than 100 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed, and Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for thousands of companies. Founded by Paul Forster and Rony Kahan in 2004, the company has over 600 employees with offices in Austin, Dublin, London, Mountain View, New York and Stamford.
- Stand-up and Lead a National Account Executive Team focused on the Staffing Industry.
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast.
- Direct the Sales Process and lead new business generation.
- Hire, train and manage performance of Staffing Account Team. From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Vice President of Marketing, Business Development and Recruitment - Boca Raton, Fl @ Reporting to the Chairman & CEO, I was responsible for establishing and delivering on MSN's annual marketing plan and played an integral role in the our strategic direction. I was Medical Staffing Network's (MSN) executive marketing leader, where I also implemented their RFP responses and developed recruitment strategies. I was a hands on leader who built a first class commercial and field marketing organization that extended MSN's products and solutions wider and deeper across the Staffing industry. From September 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 2 months) Executive Director of Global Commercial Operations & Marketing -- Sacramento, Ca / Madison, Wi. @ Appointed to three very different growth initiatives over a five year period - Bone Health, Hospital Informatics and Disease Management - to define, develop and implement key product and commercial imperatives. Provided strategic & tactical marketing programs for sales channels. Implementing product plans and developing competitive placement strategies. Managed direct and matrixed teams. Most recently, I led marketing for the GE-Intel Joint Venture, "Care Innovations" based in Sacramento. From April 2007 to September 2012 (5 years 6 months) Various @ Placeholder for the old "GEMS" company name. Please link with me using one of the other GE positions I held.
GE Healthcare's products include:
Healthcare IT Solutions
Hemodynamic and EP Recording
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Nuclear Imaging Agents
Radiography & Fluoroscopy
Respiratory and Sleep
Chronic Disease Management
ENT - Otolaryngology
Women's Health From October 2002 to September 2012 (10 years) Executive Director of Global Commercial Operations & Marketing - Sacramento, Ca @ Placeholder for the Joint Venture between GE Healthcare and Intel. Please link with me using one of the other GE positions I held. From January 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 8 months) General Manager - EMEA Marketing -- Paris, France @ International HQ assignment near Paris, France. "Go to" person for Europe, Middle East & Africa on all product related issues. Developed sales tools, brochures, marketing campaigns and customer presentations. Focused on strategic pricing, managing contribution margins and driving orders and sales. Coordinated future product releases. From May 2006 to April 2007 (1 year) Region Sales Manager -- San Diego, Ca. @ Sales Leader for the entire Computed Tomography product line in the Southwest USA territory. Drove 16-person account manager team to preserve price and margin, grow market share and combat competitive action. Coordinated in a geographically dispersed matrix organization. From October 2002 to May 2006 (3 years 8 months) Division Sales Manager -- Colorado Springs, Co. @ Responsible for $8 Million in direct sales for vertical territory west of the Mississippi. Included the company's first and only professional services organization. Responsible for sales of mid-range to “Enterprise-Plus” storage information systems. Sold hardware, software and Professional services. Managed internal team, resellers and systems integrators to meet sales goals. From July 2001 to October 2002 (1 year 4 months) Zone Sales Manager -- Colorado Springs, Co. @ Established and grew new sales channels. Coordinated and directed local six-person sales, marketing, business development & support team. Motivated and educated technical and executive staff and purchasing department to design my product line into their growth plans. From March 1998 to June 2001 (3 years 4 months) Zone Account Manager -- Colorado Springs, Co. @ Placeholder for the old company name. Please link with me using one of the "SGI" position I held. From March 1998 to June 2001 (3 years 4 months) Zone Sales Manager -- Colorado Springs, Co. @ Placeholder for the old company name. Please link with me using one of the "SGI" position I held. From March 1998 to June 2001 (3 years 4 months) Zone Account Manager -- Colorado Springs, Co. @ Placeholder for the old company name. Please link with me using one of the "SGI" position I held. From March 1998 to June 2001 (3 years 4 months) Business Development Manager -- San Diego, Ca. @ Co-founded new business unit for the launch vehicle and satellite industry. Achieved $16 million of revenue within the first year. Supported direct sales to meet revenue goals. Conducted pre-sales product demonstrations. Selected and staffed market-oriented trade shows. Created marketing collateral and tools to promote sales. Established relationships with integrators and channel partners. From March 1996 to March 1998 (2 years 1 month) National Business Development Manager -- San Diego, Ca. @ Placeholder for L-3's old company name. Please link with me using one of the "L-3 Communications" position I held. From March 1996 to March 1998 (2 years 1 month) National Business Development Manager -- San Diego, Ca. @ Placeholder for L-3's old company name. Please link with me using one of the "L-3 Communications" position I held. From March 1996 to March 1998 (2 years 1 month) Global Product Marketing Manager -- Colorado Springs, Co. @ Principle marketing and sales support representative for visualization software. Conducted multi-media design, nation-wide demonstrations, and business lead generation. Developed strategic marketing plans, monthly training classes, and authored product and training literature. Selected and staffed global tradeshows, set-up internal sales processes and provided technical customer support. From October 1993 to March 1996 (2 years 6 months) Project Manager, Space-Based Technologies -- Colorado Springs, Co. @ Project leader for a US Army program. Integrated key space-based technologies into fielded systems. Demonstrated capabilities to highest government decision-makers. Acted as system administration, hardware/software integrator, sub-contractor teaming, user training and systems support. From September 1991 to October 1993 (2 years 2 months) Assistant Supervisor, Trust System -- San Diego, Ca. @ Senior year internship that converted to temp position upon gradutation. Supervised 11-person data processing team on IBM Mainframe system. From January 1991 to September 1991 (9 months) Internship - Y2K COBOL Programmer - San Diego, Ca @ Senior year unpaid internship. Converting old, non-compliant mainframe code to new Y2K compliant Client-Server architecture. From September 1990 to December 1990 (4 months) Owner @ Owner of small business specializing in financial, real estate and property management computerized solutions. Became sole proprietor to pay my way through SDSU along with my GI Bill from the US Marines. From June 1989 to August 1990 (1 year 3 months) Greater San Diego AreaInformation Systems Management NCO -- Camp Pendleton, Ca. @ Specialized in blooming PC-based computing to streamline training and administration functions. Installed, documented, and supported custom solutions. Conducted daily classes and seminars on over 150 topics, including PCs, operating systems and applications to 230+-person organization. From January 1987 to May 1989 (2 years 5 months) Combat Logistics NCO -- Iwakuni, Japan @ Provided sustained Combat Service Support to Fleet Marine Corps Organizations at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Japan and to other geographical locations as directed. Deployments included USMC Camp Fuji, Japan and USAF Base Osan, Korea. Camp Fuji is at the side of Mt. Fuji in support of military live-fire training by U.S. Forces in the adjacent 34,000 acre Fuji Maneuver Area. Osan AB is the most forward deployed air base to North Korea, only 45 nautical miles south of the DMZ. From May 1985 to December 1986 (1 year 8 months) Class-A Machinist / Tool and Die Maker @ Produced tools and machinery that cut and formed metal and for plastic injection & compression molds. Created jigs and fixtures for stamping, punching and drilling. Also created gauges, boring, grinding and polishing. Utilized computer-aided design software to design tools, as well as CNC Machining and EDM cutting. From January 1984 to April 1985 (1 year 4 months) Providence, Rhode Island Area
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - BSBA, Information & Decision Systems, Outstanding Graduating Senior for IS Department @ San Diego State University (SDSU) - College of Business Administration From 1989 to 1991 AMC, Business & Leadership, Role Model @ Advanced Manager's Course, Jack Welch Leadership Institute ("GE Crotonville") From 2006 to 2006 NMDC, Business & Leadership, Role Model @ New Manager's Development Course, Jack Welch Leadership Institute ("GE Crotonville") From 2004 to 2004 13-week Live-In Program, Sales Leadership & Excellence, Top Graduate from Class of 2002/03 @ Experienced Sales Leaders Course, GE Healthcare Institute From 2002 to 2003 Certification, Leadership, Nominated for Metritorious Rank Advancement @ US Marine Corps NCO Academy From 1987 to 1987 Certification, Computer-Aided Design @ Balin Institute of Technology From 1987 to 1987 Certificate, Military, Top Graduate - Meritoriously Promoted @ US Army Quartermasters School From 1985 to 1985 Certificate, Mechanical Enginering Technology @ Community College of Rhode Island From 1983 to 1985 HSD, Manufacturing Processes @ HH Ellis Tech From 1980 to 1983 Christopher Gamble is skilled in: Global Marketing, Sales Management, Business Management, Channel Management, Market Analysis, Commercial Operations, Expense Management, Healthcare, Security Clearance TS/SCI, DoD & Civilian Agencies, Business Operations, Management, Product Marketing, Business Development, Channel Partners
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension