Minor, Business Administration and Management, General @
San Jose State University
The QualysGuard® service is used today by more than 6,700 organizations in over 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100, and performs more than 1 billion IP scans/audits per year. Qualys (NASDAQ: QLYS) has the largest vulnerability management deployment in the world at a Fortune Global 50 company, &
The QualysGuard® service is used today by more than 6,700 organizations in over 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100, and performs more than 1 billion IP scans/audits per year. Qualys (NASDAQ: QLYS) has the largest vulnerability management deployment in the world at a Fortune Global 50 company, & has been recognized by leading industry analysts for its market leadership.
In addition, QualysGuard PCI is the leading PCI compliance solution used by 65%+ of all ASVs & 50%+ of all QSAs and 2,100 organizations worldwide to help streamline PCI DSS certification & validation.
Qualys' on demand approach to IT security & compliance enables organizations of all sizes to successfully achieve both vulnerability management & policy compliance initiatives cohesively, while reducing total costs of ownership & streamlining operations. This has been accomplished by using an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) approach since 1999, the QualysGuard® Security and Compliance Suite.
QualysGuard has received multiple awards and top ratings from leading industry analysts and technical publications:
Best Vulnerability Management Solution 6 of the last 7 years
2014 Frost & Sullivan Company of the Year
2014 SC Magazine Best Risk/Policy Management solution
2014 SC Magazine Best Security Company
2014 Information Security and Search Security Award:
-Best Application Security Category
-Best Risk Policy Management Category
-Best Vulnerability Management Category
Post Sales - Account Manager @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Customer Engineer @ - Easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns with user present.
- Successfully manage heavy schedule of daily appointments
- Maintain a working knowledge of PC hardware and general troubleshooting.
- Maintain a positive customer service experience while repairing hardware issues. From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) night auditor @ From 2012 to 2013 (1 year) Sales Research/Marketing @ - Researched and appraised various products for sale on Ebay
- Photographed products with a DSLR camera
- Pictured and processed images in Photoshop
- Posted images and product information on Ebay for sale From August 2010 to June 2012 (1 year 11 months) IT Technician @ - Built, repaired, and maintained majority of computers present
- Maintained network health and security
- Assisted employees with various computer related issues
- Uploaded software and hardware in all office workstations. From 2006 to 2009 (3 years)
Bachelor of Science (BS), Hospitality Administration/Management @ San Jose State University From 2010 to 2013 Minor, Business Administration and Management, General @ San Jose State University From 2010 to 2013 Associate of Arts (AA), Business Administration and Management, General @ West Valley College From 2006 to 2010 Leland high schoolLeland, baby!Leland, baby!Valley ChristianValley Christian Anthony Mogannam is skilled in: Photoshop, Customer Service, Time Management, Microsoft Office, Security, Project Management, Computer Hardware, Windows 7, Windows XP Pro, Android, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Technical Support, PowerPoint
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension