Director of Organizational Behaviour Case Competition @ Human Resources Student Association at Ryerson University
Sales Associate/Barista @ Starbucks
Northview Secondary School
I am currently a student at Ryerson University, studying Business Management at Ted Rogers School of Management. I am pursuing a major in Human Resources and am interested in further enhancing my educational career by obtaining my CHRP designation. I am a highly motivated, ambitious and organized individual who is always capable of learning new things. I
I am currently a student at Ryerson University, studying Business Management at Ted Rogers School of Management. I am pursuing a major in Human Resources and am interested in further enhancing my educational career by obtaining my CHRP designation. I am a highly motivated, ambitious and organized individual who is always capable of learning new things. I obtain strong leadership qualities that have helped me lead in a team like environments.
I have been a part of the Ryerson Breakthrough program and am currently an Alumni mentor for their new recruited students. I am involved with the Ted Rogers Outreach Program, holding the position of Vice President of Operations. In the upcoming years I am looking forward to continuing my journey and enthusiasm as a leader by joining more movements.
I am also highly interested in volunteering and giving back to the organizations that I personally value and support. I am a volunteer with the WWF on many different occasions including their famous CN Tower climb, i have also been a huge supporter of the Relay for Life, supporting the Canadian Cancer Society.
Customer Service Representative @ • Create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience
• Complete financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and/or other account transactions for customers in an accurate and efficient manner
• Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
• Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals
• Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Director of Organizational Behaviour Case Competition @ • Efficiently coordinate with VP Finance to create a budget, apply for internal funding
• Organize faculty to select and prepare a case for the competition
• Organize external parties to secure venues, catering, trophies, case supplies, etc.
• Work with the Marketing team to develop theme and communication strategies From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Sales Associate/Barista @ • Ensure that any complaints are entertained in a positive manner with a view to keep customers happy and ensure recurring business
• Provide customers with price information and billing stubs
• Take orders from customers and punch them in the coffee shop database
• Take payments for coffee sold and tender change From April 2015 to August 2015 (5 months) Barista/Sales Associate @ -Serve coffee and all other Second Cup products to guests
-Handle cash received for Second Cup products with responsibility and diligence
-Equipment maintenance and merchandising along with closing and opening duties
-Daily cleaning duties, including maintenance of guest service areas
-Preparation of The Europeans, Second Cup's trademark espresso beverages
-Entertainment of guests with Barista Flair, Latte Art and positive energy From May 2014 to April 2015 (1 year) Clerk Assistant @ Cooperative education position
-Communicated information to agents, customers and other involved persons through the use of email and computer databases
-Completed financial transactions using internal computer software; organizing client requests
-Entered invoices and processed cheques
-Worked cooperatively in a team on tasks and projects, establishing trusting and friendly relationships with co workers
-Helped ensure positive customer relations
-Maintained and organized accurate customer files with current credit information From September 2011 to January 2012 (5 months)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General @ Ryerson University From 2013 to 2017 Northview Secondary School From 2009 to 2013
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension