Lead Web Application Developer @ FATHOM oakland|seattle
Web Application Programmer (Programmer/Analyst) @ UCLA
Student Web Programer @ UCLA Alumni Association
Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Science @
M.S. Computer Science with a focus on Computer Graphics. B.S. Computer Science. Experienced in developing efficient, elegant, and secure web applications. Presents information and ideas clearly to his audience in meetings and presentations. Strong analytical skills in assessing problems and situations before taking realistic and educated approaches. Very organized and makes structured plans for projects and scheduling.
M.S. Computer Science with a focus on Computer Graphics. B.S. Computer Science. Experienced in developing efficient, elegant, and secure web applications. Presents information and ideas clearly to his audience in meetings and presentations. Strong analytical skills in assessing problems and situations before taking realistic and educated approaches. Very organized and makes structured plans for projects and scheduling. Independent and able to fulfil responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• IDE: Dreamweaver, Eclipse, JCreator, SQL Server Management Studio Express, Visual Studio
• SDLC, Technical Research, Project Planning/Management, Project Documentation/Report, Automation Development, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite.
• Fluent in speaking Cantonese. Basic elementary understanding of French.
Lead Web Application Developer @ FATHOM is driven by advanced technologies that enhance and accelerate a company's product development process. FATHOM is changing the way products are being designed and manufactured by helping designers and engineers make the unmakeable, innovatively compressing industry standard lead-times so products go to market faster and more efficiently. FATHOM is uniquely blending additive technologies and materials with legacy manufacturing methods to help companies put satellites into orbit, electric cars on freeways, and a full spectrum of devices into people’s hands and homes. FATHOM’s product portfolio includes professional 3D printers and additive manufacturing systems. FATHOM’s services focus on prototype fabrication and bridge-to-production by way of advanced manufacturing techniques. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Web Application Programmer (Programmer/Analyst) @ Programmer/Analyst - UCLA Communications & Public Outreach
July 2013 - Present
Specialist, Web Application Developer - UCLA Alumni Association
March 2011 - July 2013
- Developed various web applications for the Alumni Association; which includes: the Mentor's program, Scholarship applications and Dinners for 12 Strangers.
- Web applications developed primarily in .Net with C# and Coldfusion.
- Maintain and develop new web pages.
- Consulted with the Alumni team to plan, develop and maintain in-house database-driven web applications to support the Alumni team.
- Manage and maintain database systems with MS SQLServer and MS Access.
- Supervise and coordinate work for student programmers.
- Research and write technical documentations for projects.
- Produce year-end reports/stats.
- Provide technical counseling to various teams in Alumni. From March 2011 to February 2014 (3 years) Student Web Programer @ Worked on in-house web applications for an internal site to support the alumni association. From July 2009 to February 2011 (1 year 8 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension