A highly driven professional with 10+ years marketing experience within major Software and Hardware vendors.
A highly driven professional with 10+ years marketing experience within major Software and Hardware vendors.
Highly skilled in building, developing and implementing strong EMEA Marketing Plan including Products Launches, Customers References, Events (Regional and Local), Integrated Programs (Online Media, Print, Email, Direct Mail, Webinar) to end-users, to partners and through partners in order to drive demand and awareness across multiple audiences to support sales goals.
Strong experience in starting Marketing team in small start-ups (ie PlateSpin and Zimbra) or in new business unit in bigger companies (ie End-User Computing at VMware).
Marketing Strategy - Product Launch - Awareness - Demand Generation - Integrated Marketed Program - Communication - PR/AR - Social Media - Event - Team Leadership - Process Development & Improvement - Budget Management - Analysis & Reporting - Direct & Indirect GTM - SMB/Commercial/Enterprise Market Segments - C level/Directors/Practitioners Target AudiencesEMEA Senior Field Marketing Manager @ Okta is an enterprise grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success. With Okta IT can manage access across any application, person or device. Whether the people are employees, partners or customers or the applications are in the cloud, on premises or on a mobile device, Okta helps IT become more secure, make people more productive, and maintain compliance.
The Okta service provides directory services, single sign-on, strong authentication, provisioning, workflow, and built in reporting. It runs in the cloud on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform and integrates deeply with on premises applications, directories, and identity management systems. From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) London, United KingdomEMEA Senior Marketing Manager, End-User Computing Business Unit @ After 6 months working on Zimbra, I was promoted to build, develop and implement the EMEA Marketing Plan for VMware’s new End-User Computing Business Unit to support the sales goals and drive awareness for new launches.
- Launch Products and Solutions (ie View 5, EUC Vision, Horizon Suite) :
Internally: Parties in 19 offices to 1100 employees, Sales training workshops in 13 countries
To Partners: 24 webinars (3 topics, 8 languages). Partner Kits reaching 6000 partners
To Customers and Prospects: microsite, emails flow, webinars….
To Journalists and Analysts via interviews with spoke persons around EMEA
- Create solution focus and vertical focus multitouch programs (Online Media, Print, Email, Direct Mail, Webinar) to produce audience-specific content and assets, to end-users, to partners and though partners across EMEA.
- Attend Industry, Partners (Resellers, OEM, SISO) and VMware events
- Measure and analyze the results of marketing efforts and the impact in the business
- Manage the marketing budget and report on ROI
- Drive Communication to the rest of the Marketing organization and sales stakeholders within the business unit From January 2011 to January 2014 (3 years 1 month) EMEA Marketing Manager, Zimbra @ In June 2010, I joined Zimbra (just after it was acquired by VMware) to build, develop and implement the EMEA Marketing Plan in order to generate leads, build brand awareness, improve lead conversion to sales and to grow the developer community.
- Launch of Zimbra Appliance to journalists, partners, end-users and prospects
- Generate leads and build awareness through 3rd Party trade shows, joint Partner seminars and workshops, integrated marketing program, advertising and search marketing
- Work closely with the global web site team to make the web site more relevant to the local market From June 2010 to January 2011 (8 months) EMEA Marketing Manager @ In November 2009, PlateSpin was integrated within Novell organisation. My main activities was the:
- Development and launch of Business Booster Program, EMEA co-marketing program for Novell resellers to grow their sales pipeline on whole Novell products.
- Selection and management of Marketing agency
- Development of the Business Booster Program web portal
- Creation and implementation of communication plan (workshops, meetings, letters, emails)
- Reporting and analysing performance of resellers’ campaign (Quantitative + Qualitative) From November 2009 to May 2010 (7 months) EMEA Marketing Manager, PlateSpin @ In September 2007, I joined PlateSpin to build, develop and implement the EMEA Marketing Plan in order to generate leads, build brand awareness, in order to help the sales team reach their target.
- Development and execution of Marketing Plans for Europe to 3 different main regions, 200 partners, and various end-users profiles…
- Launch of PlateSpin Forge and new releases to journalists, partners, end-users and prospects
- Organisation of PlateSpin’s participation at VMworld (largest Virtualisation event), Cebit and joint events with Partners
- Global benchmark of PlateSpin Recon for Assessment Program to define and share best practices
- Regular Communication with Corporate Marketing team and sales team on implementation and launch of new or enhanced programs
- Update Corporate website with EMEA assets, activities
- Close work with Sales team to ensure follow up of leads in Salesforce.com From September 2007 to November 2009 (2 years 3 months) Reading, United KingdomUK/I Channel Marketing Specialist, Hardware and Software @ In January 2006, Legato was integrated within EMC organisation. I became in charge of the:
- Creation, development and implementation of the Channel Marketing Plan with the Channel team (25 Channel Accounts Manager for Direct Resellers, Distributors and their resellers) to support the target revenues within budget allocated
- Building of a close working relationship with Field teams, Channel Account Managers and Partners
- Execution of Marketing campaigns and PR activities including events, press releases, case studies, incentives, collateral, promotional items, direct marketing with primary focus on Lead Generation
- Personalisation of marketing activities to Partners’ Added Value Proposition
- Analysis of Marketing campaigns to determine ROI from the Marketing spend
- Establishment of a Partner community by frequent events organisation, regular communication and information flow to the channel From January 2006 to August 2007 (1 year 8 months) NEMEA Marketing Programmes Specialist, Legato @ In January 2005, I was offered a role in London to manage the NEMEA Marketing Programs for EMC’s new division Legato and be responsible for the:
- Management of 26 partners in 9 countries/regions of Northern Europe
- Advise and management of partner’s use of Marketing Development Funds by developing appropriate marketing activities according to their resellers’ or customers’ requirements
- Organisation of regular sales and pre-sales partner trainings and of EMC Software Partner Summits (3 days of updates on all EMC Legato products to all partners)
- Development of lead generation campaigns including creation of invite and landing page, organisation of agenda, speakers, and venue, internal and external communication
- Quantification and measurement of results and outcomes and communicate them From January 2005 to December 2005 (1 year) Marketing Programms Specialist, France @ I joined EMC to replace someone during her maternity leave. I was in charge of the:
- Organisation of EMC Forum; the biggest annual EMC event based on one day of conferences and break out sessions involving 20 partners and inviting over 900 customers, and partners
Research and booking of the venue including an auditorium with 750 seats, show room area of 2000m2, 3 break out rooms in a business area of central Paris
Prepare sponsorship package and present and sell to partners
Build Media Campaign (including Magazine ad, Web ad, newsletter, articles…)
Development of the event website with web master
Creation of the 21 booths and the main stage of the conference with a designer
Give specific guidelines to the staff for the day (10 Receptionists, 3 technicians, waiters…)
- Management and improvement of the clients/prospects/partners database
- Development of leads generation actions through IT magazines From March 2004 to December 2004 (10 months) Junior Product Manager, International Department @ Implementation of the Spring-Summer collection 2004 in 10 subsidiaries of the brand
- Development of special offers for Christmas, valentines day, and mother’s day
- Creation of the packaging, the PR book, the order catalogue and advertising campaigns
- Development, implementation and analysis of questionnaire to gather intelligence on market trends to establish Marketing plan for Autumn-Winter Collection From July 2003 to December 2003 (6 months) Marketing and Sales Manager Assistant @ - Planning, development and implementation of plans and strategies to support the product launch of new software called Paperport and other ongoing product sales
- Realisation with outside resources of advertising, direct mail, trade shows and collateral materials
- Analysis of Marketing campaigns to determine ROI from the Marketing spend From July 2001 to December 2001 (6 months) MBA, Business Administration @ NEOMA Business School From 2002 to 2003 Bachelor, Business Studies @ ESCE From 1998 to 2002 BA, Business Studies in Marketing @ London South Bank University From 1998 to 2002 Virginie Letessier is skilled in: 10 years experience working for Enterprise Software and Hardware companies, Strong negiciation skills in getting buy-in from multiple stakeholders, Great experience working with countries across Europe, Great ability to define and build valued awareness and demand generation, Work very well in a matrix environment with both Sales and non-sales departments, Strong systems knowledge or really fast in acquiring new ones, Solid Presentation Skills, Cloud Computing, Mobility Strategy, Internal Communications, Lead Generation, Sales Enablement, Marketing Strategy, Direct Marketing, Demand Generation
EMEA Senior Field Marketing Manager
March 2014 to Present
London, United Kingdom
EMEA Senior Marketing Manager, End-User Computing Business Unit
January 2011 to January 2014
EMEA Marketing Manager, Zimbra
June 2010 to January 2011
EMEA Marketing Manager
November 2009 to May 2010
EMEA Marketing Manager, PlateSpin
September 2007 to November 2009
Reading, United Kingdom
EMC Computer Systems
UK/I Channel Marketing Specialist, Hardware and Software
January 2006 to August 2007
EMC Computer Systems, UK
NEMEA Marketing Programmes Specialist, Legato
January 2005 to December 2005
EMC Computer Systems, France
Marketing Programms Specialist, France
March 2004 to December 2004
Junior Product Manager, International Department
July 2003 to December 2003
SCANSOFT France (Software)
Marketing and Sales Manager Assistant
July 2001 to December 2001
Okta is an enterprise grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success. With Okta IT can manage access across any application, person or device. Whether the people are employees, partners or customers or the applications are in the cloud, on premises or on a... Okta is an enterprise grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success. With Okta IT can manage access across any application, person or device. Whether the people are employees, partners or customers or the applications are in the cloud, on premises or on a mobile device, Okta helps IT become more secure, make people more productive, and maintain compliance. The Okta service provides directory services, single sign-on, strong authentication, provisioning, workflow, and built in reporting. It runs in the cloud on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform and integrates deeply with on premises applications, directories, and identity management systems.
What company does Virginie Letessier work for?
Virginie Letessier works for Okta, Inc.
What is Virginie Letessier's role at Okta, Inc.?
Virginie Letessier is EMEA Senior Field Marketing Manager
What industry does Virginie Letessier work in?
Virginie Letessier works in the Information Technology and Services industry.
Enjoy unlimited access and discover candidates outside of LinkedIn
One billion email addresses and counting
Everything you need to engage with more prospects.
ContactOut is used by
76% of Fortune 500 companies