I am currently a Sales Operations Manager, where I design and execute process improvements across the sales and annual planning processes. Prior to Linkedin, I was a service management software Product Manager and built the IT service management function at University of California, Office of the President. I have also held other IT leadership roles at Tivo
I am currently a Sales Operations Manager, where I design and execute process improvements across the sales and annual planning processes. Prior to Linkedin, I was a service management software Product Manager and built the IT service management function at University of California, Office of the President. I have also held other IT leadership roles at Tivo and Wells Fargo Bank.
Fashion, smart modern design, beauty, nature, and simple diagrams that clarify a confusing topic catch my eye. I enjoy learning new things and am the person people call when something breaks. When not at work, you can find me enjoying my 8 year old son, playing electric bass with my band, running, playing tennis, or plotting my next concert or food adventure.
Manager, Global Sales Operations @ * Design and execute process improvements across the end to end global sales and annual planning processes
* Manage the annual planning process including compensation, territory, organization design, and financial planning in conjunction with a wide array of cross functional business partners
* Deliver strategic and operations projects globally as required to evolve our sales model From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Sr. Business Process Architect, Sales Systems @ * Develop current state and end state business architecture models to create efficient sales systems and to improve integration with Salesforce
* Identify and analyze improvements to the business that can increase competitive advantage, cost efficiency, and revenue growth
* Identify solutions using standard analysis techniques such as business process and information flow modeling, case analysis, and workflow analysis
* Mentor and foster collaboration within and outside of direct team to accomplish business objectives From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaService Now Product Manager / IT Service Management Program Manager @ From April 2006 to June 2014 (8 years 3 months) Senior Systems Administrator @ From June 2004 to April 2006 (1 year 11 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSystems Administrator @ From April 2004 to July 2004 (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaProgram Manager / Technical Analyst @ From June 2000 to March 2004 (3 years 10 months) San Francisco Bay Area
Tara Brant is skilled in: Business Process, Operations Management, Team Building, SaaS, Process Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Conflict Management, CRM, ITIL, Action Oriented, Problem Solving, Visionary, Program Management, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension