Master of Computer Applications - MCA @
Savitribai Phule Pune University
An engineering professional with 12 years of experience designing, optimizing, and delivering software technology solutions. Expertise in diverse development and management with distributed systems, object-oriented design principles, workflow systems, functional testing and back-end tests, and databases. Expert in full cycle product management, including business requirement analysis, design, planning, deployment. Strong leader with fine-tuned multi-tasking capabilities and long-term
An engineering professional with 12 years of experience designing, optimizing, and delivering software technology solutions. Expertise in diverse development and management with distributed systems, object-oriented design principles, workflow systems, functional testing and back-end tests, and databases. Expert in full cycle product management, including business requirement analysis, design, planning, deployment. Strong leader with fine-tuned multi-tasking capabilities and long-term vision used to motivate, train, and mentor teams. Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Development, QA, Project Management and Product Management to meet quality and delivery requirements. Well versed with LIMS .Successful in fast paced environments, providing decisive team leadership and structure under FDA regulations. Core competencies include:
• Software Design & Development • Medical Device Validation • Leadership & Team Building
• Agile Development (SCRUMS • Regulatory Compliance • Project Management
ORM Tools/ Databases/No SQL Database: Hibernate, Cassandra, Oracle, MySQL, mongoDB
Requirements Management Tools: DOORS, Enterprise Architect
Sr. Staff Software Engineer @ From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Senior Software Engineer @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Sr. Software Engineer @ From January 2014 to June 2014 (6 months) Software Engineer @ • Lead the effort on designing user workflows with external human factors company for next generation MassArray instrument software.
• Developed scientific workflows for standalone and web applications used by the customers.
• Performed feasibility study on the tools and languages used in the department.
• Lead software project teams in the creative design and implementation of integrated firmware and analyses software for multi-instrument platform seeking 510(K) approval utilizing AGILE (Scrum) and Sequenom Software Development Life Cycle processes under Design Controls with adherence to ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and i18N standards and guidance for regulated products. Development and maintenance for sustainability of Research Use Only (RUO) products.
• Regular communication of project status, issues, risks and innovative mitigations to executive management and stakeholders.
• Manage all aspects of software development and definition, distilling customer requirements into features and function, prototyping, code development, defect triage and risk assessments, regression planning, verification and validation testing.
• Author, reviewer and approver of software documents, diagrams and reports.
• Daily collaboration with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Research & Development, Bioinformatics, Quality, Regulatory, Project Management, Customer Service, Manufacturing and Operations to meet quality and delivery requirements.
• Design and implementation of software reporting module, execution of performance testing, analysis and tuning using JProfiler, and JMeter, intended use validations of open source and off the shelf software tools used in the development process.
• Manage contract design houses, develop Request for Proposals (RFPs), define and manage deliverables and schedules for Visual Design and LabView programming. From December 2009 to May 2014 (4 years 6 months) S/w Engg II @ · Awarded the “DNA Performance Award” for excellent performance in 2008.
· Design and prototype new innovative product, ViroSeq, as well as develop the persistence plug-in using iBatis, Java, SWT, and xml binding using JIBX.
· Worked closely with cross-functional departments to gather requirements, prototype, and design reports using iReports for the Cystic Fibrosis Genotyping Assay Analysis Software.
· Played key role in the software architecture using eclipse RCP for iExpress a product that supports all software products in Celera Diagnostics Instruments Systems Software. Collaborate with the marketing team to gather requirements and customer feedback, design software, and develop plug-ins that provide preferences and import/export functionality; developed test cases with JUnit.
· Partner with engineering team to lead product demos, and pre-sales discussions to position products effectively for prospects and customers in order to improve sales effectiveness and drive revenue. From June 2006 to July 2009 (3 years 2 months) S/w Engineer @ · Played key role as team member in developing mission-critical imaging platform to support full audit trail and digital signature and handle standard DICOM image format and different therapeutic areas. Successfully deployed system and placed it in production immediately.
· Managed all the reading systems for orthopaedics and neurology, including UI design using Swing, jGoodies, XML, Spring and integrated it with backend Sybase database using stored procedures and triggers and ORM using Hibernate.
· Trained scientists and radiologists on new system and on troubleshooting issues.
Different functionalities like User/Group management (over LDAP), NFS/CIFS mounts/shares, etc.
Used Apache SOAP server to access XML data.
Environment: Java, Swing, JDOM Parser, Apache SOAP server, XML From September 2003 to August 2004 (1 year)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension