Analytics professional with over 6 years of experience working in fast paced, multi-cultural environments driving business strategy, analytics and consumer insights across Telecom, Banking and eCommerce industries. Experience in strategic planning and development, business and marketing data analysis, quantifying sales effectiveness, identifying new business opportunities and resolution of business process issues. Influenced the business teams to leverage
Analytics professional with over 6 years of experience working in fast paced, multi-cultural environments driving business strategy, analytics and consumer insights across Telecom, Banking and eCommerce industries. Experience in strategic planning and development, business and marketing data analysis, quantifying sales effectiveness, identifying new business opportunities and resolution of business process issues. Influenced the business teams to leverage data & analytics to be more customer focused when planning and executing campaigns. Exceptional Organizational, Interpersonal and Communication skills with fine leadership qualities.
Business Analytics, Strategic Planning and Forecasting, Multi-channel Marketing Analytics, Marketing Investment Optimization, Customer acquisition and Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Operations Planning, Market Research, Data Mining and Statistical Analysis (Predictive Modeling, Customer Profiling and Segmentation)
Skills: SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS/BASE, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT, SPSS, Excel, SQL, Teradata and Tableau
Senior Analyst - Fashion Business Analytics @ Core Focus Areas: Strategic Planning & Development, Business & Financial Analytics, Business Performance Management, Campaign Analysis (Sales & Events Operational Planning, analysis, Forecasting and Reporting), Consumer Marketing, Customer Retention and New Buyer Acquisition, Targeting & Segmentation
• Partnered with business and marketing teams to develop strategy and operational plans to scale promotional Sales and Events and increased Sales volume by almost 2.5x in 2014
• Developed an operational plan to build a subscriber user base for email targeting based on behavioral analytics which enabled to drive incremental 40% growth in sales
• Managed Fashion Analytics by identifying key issues and growth opportunities, influenced strategic decision making by leading financial analysis, forecasting & reporting processes and provided actionable business insights to senior leadership
• Developed analytics for several end-to-end promotional Coupon campaigns and significantly improved the redemption rates by 3x the norm maximizing for ROI and also increased the new and reactivated buyer growth by 15%
• Effectively assisted in increasing the sales of top Handbag Brands through Premium Flash Sales by generating multi-million dollars in Sales and revenue, improved Customer acquisition rate and increased Customer annual value by targeting the users with relevant promotions to drive overall engagement and category growth on eBay
• Collaborated with several cross functional teams such as Marketing (Email, HPBB, SEO), Affiliate partnership, Loyalty (Coupons & Rewards), Site experience, Merchant Development and Finance in order to drive awareness, consideration & conversion and thereby improved campaign performance & increased business growth From November 2012 to Present (3 years) San Jose, CAData Analyst @ • Assisted in tactical & analytical information needs of the organization by employing in-depth data analysis and statistical techniques to access different information systems (Data Warehouses, SAS data marts, raw data source files, etc.)
• Extensively responsible for campaign management by developing the interim information deliverables required for decision making and creating campaign files for populating direct mail, telephone and internet channels.
• Involved in end-to-end campaign analysis a regularly presented key insights to business partners.
• Automated several performance reporting tasks and improved efficiency by over 40%
• Supported both branded and partnership credit card portfolios through several marketing and risk campaigns such as Secured Card Graduation, Credit Limit Increase, Rebranding campaigns, Sears FICO Gift Card Fulfillment, etc.,
• Implemented several critical Regulatory Notification Campaigns like Change in Ownership Mailing, UDAP, Dodd Frank NY Interest Paid notification, Unrepricing, etc.,
• Key member in various HSBC to Capital One Transition Processes
• Mentored new entrants in the team and offered extensive support to other cross functional teams From May 2012 to November 2012 (7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaCustomer Information Management Analyst @ From April 2011 to May 2012 (1 year 2 months) Marketing Analyst Intern @ • Provided proactive business solutions quantifying the impact in the areas of Product Marketing, Churn Management, Market Research, Channel Management and CRM
• Assisted the Senior Management Team in gaining insights by providing key recommendations supported by robust data analysis and measurement
• Analyzed several marketing programs using customer profiling, segmentation techniques, data analysis and mining, data enhancement, break-even analysis & effectively built predictive models
• Responsible for Financial analysis like LTV, ARPU and ROI to evaluate the customer value and campaign performance
• Developed models to set customer-focused strategies for reducing churn
• Collaborated for continuous improvement of analytics management by focusing on the business development and operational Issues From September 2010 to December 2010 (4 months) Graduate Assistant Residential Life Computer Support @ • Responsible for Computer Operations Management, Inventory Management, Administration and in providing complete system support for the department of Residential Life at OSU.
• Devised various processes to streamline the staff and student computer support activities
• Created an OSU system support database tool with SQL for effective management of all the residential life system information which reduced manual work by almost 70% From March 2009 to September 2010 (1 year 7 months) Programmer Analyst @ • Successfully handled Analysis, Application Development & Enhancement, Product Customization and Implementation in Cards and Payments domain for AMEX and FDR (with clients GE Money and CITI Commerce Solutions)
• Responsible for imparting Domain as well as Technical knowledge & in delegating work to the new entrants and team members
• Mentor & Buddy for a team size of 6 members and a crucial point of contact at offshore
• Awarded the "Best Performer" rating for two consecutive years for successful implementation of projects and for enabling seamless interaction between clients and team members From October 2006 to December 2008 (2 years 3 months) Chennai, India
Master of Science, Management Information Systems; Data Mining & CRM Applications @ Oklahoma State University From 2009 to 2011 Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science @ Anna University From 2002 to 2006 Shreepradha Ravi is skilled in: SAS, Data Analysis, Predictive Modeling, Data Mining, SQL, CRM, Segmentation, Market Research, Cluster Analysis, Database Marketing, Data Warehousing, SPSS, Analytics, Statistics, Strategic Planning, Analysis, Business Performance..., New Business..., Campaign Management, Forecasting, Teradata, Business Analytics, Mainframe, Marketing Analytics, Tableau
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension