MIS Acquisitions Director @ Providian Financial (Washington Mutual)
Information Services professional with over 20 years of experience in database architecture, sales operations, marketing operations, data warehousing, project management, and technology integration. Key platform developer of new market and market expansion capabilities. Direct marketing expert in CRM systems, SQL analysis and reporting, market segmentation, inclusion/suppression strategies, system integration strategies. Possess an exceptional blend of business and
Information Services professional with over 20 years of experience in database architecture, sales operations, marketing operations, data warehousing, project management, and technology integration. Key platform developer of new market and market expansion capabilities. Direct marketing expert in CRM systems, SQL analysis and reporting, market segmentation, inclusion/suppression strategies, system integration strategies. Possess an exceptional blend of business and technical acumen. Proven track record of delivering successful projects on time enabling production, sales and marketing organizations to become more efficient.
CRM Design / Production
SQL / Transact-SQL
Data Analysis / Analytics
Technical Solution Design
IS / IT Management System Integration
Proven success in team leadership and database marketing strategy;
• Manage global sales and marketing operations in Biopharmaceutical industry with focus on information systems and innovative digital solutions
• Led team that created the Washington Mutual Small Business marketing platform (2007) and associated business identification logic, customer to business relationship logic, and business level suppression process from the ground up; subsequently led campaign generation for Small Business Card
• Developed, enhanced and led production of WaMu’s Prospect Database platform, a 60 terabyte Oracle DBMS comprising 2.5 billion consumer records driving 300 million credit card direct mail solicitations each year, resulting in 3.3 million accounts in 2007 and 2.8 million in 2008
• Led 10 person quality assurance team and directed the associated efforts of outsourced personal; reengineered audit process by migrating shared data elements upstream and introducing automated pass/fail checkpoints into the campaign generation process
Director, Sales Systems & Analytics @ Responsible for data management and sales reporting for Commercial Operations, encompassing design, development, and production of information systems and innovative solutions.
• System planning, management, and administration of systems used by Global Commercial organization; Data Warehouse in SQL Server; Salesforce.com, Marketo, Brandwatch, Tableau Server & OBIEE Reports; Custom Applications for tablet devices
• Sales reporting and analytics: sales force performance reports, operational metrics and strategic business objectives; delivery of appropriate reporting tools and data to end users
• Sales solutions: Implementation and adoption of strategic tablet, Windows, and cloud-based applications and technology solutions
• Social Media and lead automation systems, marketing campaign set up and performance evaluation of campaign activity. Policies for managing customer communication regarding user opt-in and opt-out preferences
• Managed sales forecasting and incentive compensation leveraging Hyperion and assorted platform From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Associate Director, Sales Systems and Analytics @ From September 2010 to March 2013 (2 years 7 months) Senior CRM Operations Manager @ From July 2009 to September 2010 (1 year 3 months) Vice President @ From 2008 to February 2009 (1 year) Vice President @ • Report to the FVP of Marketing Services
• Provide process redesign for WaMu Credit Card direct marketing list management; enhancements to Oracle, Unica Affinium Campaign, and established business practices
• Lead team of 10 quality assurance managers and analysts; audit oversight of direct marketing list production, representing over 40 unique monthly campaigns delivered across Mail, Email, Branches, Statements, and CRM systems generating over 2 million customer contacts monthly From 2007 to February 2009 (2 years) Assistant Vice President @ • Report to the FVP of Acquisitions Services
• Lead Business-to-Business development project to develop framework and processes to support business identification, business to consumer relationship, B2B campaigns and business level suppression. Key features include ranking systems for best address, best individual per business and best business per individual
• Led development project to enhance consumer identification logic
• Managed Small Business Acquisition production
• Lead project to design and implement the Acquisitions project to process accelerated Trigger direct marketing campaigns From 2006 to 2007 (1 year) MIS Acquisitions Director @ • Managed fulfillment of invitation-to-apply and partnership direct marketing campaigns
• Created initial designs of automated fulfillment process
• Developed, tested and implemented total redesign of Best Phone ranking methodology to support direct dial campaigns From 2005 to 2006 (1 year) Strategic Solutions Director @ Reporting to VP, Business Development, responsible for heightening client interest in emergent technologies via presentations, white papers, solution comparisons, and relationship building, with a focus on document digitization and distribution strategies in the law firm environment. Created implementation plans for new account startups and technology implementations, managed interdepartmental teams to execute on plan, working closely with client and partner teams.
• Served on technology board of Heller Ehrman to build strategic document digitization, distribution and print roadmap; key player in multi-million dollar contract renewal. Successfully led technology implementation of nationwide deployment of over 100 multifunction devices in 7 cities, facilitated associated system integration, and instituted process and procedure.
• Led team to implement imaging distribution solution in Washington, DC and facilitated client focus group. Led subsequent deployment in Chicago office From 2004 to 2004 (less than a year) Director of Technology Services, National Operations @ Reporting to Senior Director of National Operations, with a strong focus on integrating technology solutions and playing a visible role in the deployment process.
• Led a year-long project to prototype an imaging distribution solution, working with client and key partners to develop additional system functionality; managed project team to stage, test, and deploy approved system at 8 cities domestically, as well as London.
• Initiated, organized, and compiled curriculum for 4-day “boot camp” for Bowne Business Solutions IT employees, targeting integration of imaging and print technologies. Partnered with Xerox Corporation to co-sponsor event and provide facilitators. From 2002 to 2004 (2 years) IT Director, Eastern Region @ Reporting to Senior Director of Technology Services, responsible for both client-facing and internal technology infrastructures in the eastern region, as well as oversight for production tracking systems at 55 client locations nationwide, including Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse First Boston, Morgan Stanley and Heller Ehrman
• Managed 5 application engineers, 1 training manager, 1 technology manager with sub-team of 4 system analysts; dotted line responsibility for help desk employees and appropriately 15 system administrators nationwide.
• Led initiative to consolidate 5 production tracking systems to a single server within client’s WAN; reengineered validation and chargeback programs to dramatically improve efficiency and stability, as well as the ability to support nightly transactions; resultant system allowed client to reallocate 2 full time accountants, and resulted in more timely cost disbursement From 2001 to 2002 (1 year) National Manager of Production Tracking @ National responsibility for iTrack, Bowne’s proprietary production tracking and chargeback system consisting of an Oracle database server and a suite of client applications
• Managed 5 application engineers, 1 training manager; dotted line responsibility for help desk employees and 15 system administrators nationally.
• Managed multiple national system integration projects and operation startups.
• Developed and executed iTrack rebranding campaign to drive marketability of system.
• Led initiative to build user and administrator manuals
• Spearheaded project to reengineer chargeback process at major client; previous process was slow, unreliable, and prone to miscalculation. New program proved to be far more robust, dramatically faster and provided accurate calculation with full audit trail. From 1999 to 2001 (2 years) Production Tracking Supervisor/Engineer, Eastern Region @ Responsibilities included analysis, configuration, deployment, and ongoing support of production tracking system at over 40 client operations nationwide. Constructed analytical and operational SQL queries.
• Successfully configured, deployed and supported system in Morgan Stanley Hong Kong office. From 1996 to 1999 (3 years) Systems Engineer @ Responsibilities included analysis, configuration, deployment, and ongoing support of production tracking system at over 40 client operations nationwide. Constructed analytical and operational SQL queries From 1993 to 1996 (3 years)
School of Visual Arts Scott Corbin is skilled in: Cloud Computing, Sales Operations, Strategy, Leadership, Cross-functional Team Leadership, CRM, Data Management, Analytics, Program Management, Process Improvement, Management, Data Analysis, Sales Support, Integration, Direct Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension