A dynamic and driven technical sales professional with extensive experience managing territories, channels and enterprise accounts. Track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas. Broad base of sales experience in cloud computing, enterprise software systems, managed services, IT outsourcing, open source technologies and infrastructure solutions. Specialize in forming client relationships, identifying client needs and developing innovative solutions. Adept
A dynamic and driven technical sales professional with extensive experience managing territories, channels and enterprise accounts. Track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas. Broad base of sales experience in cloud computing, enterprise software systems, managed services, IT outsourcing, open source technologies and infrastructure solutions. Specialize in forming client relationships, identifying client needs and developing innovative solutions. Adept at presenting features and benefits to clients and partners at the executive level, focusing on ROI to secure contracts that continue to increase in scope. Demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams to develop client solutions, ensure achievement of deliverables and consistently exceed expectations
Partner Technology Strategist @ • Work with Microsoft’s managed partners across Canada to build their technical and sales capacity around Cloud technologies like Azure, Office 365, EMS and CRM Online.
• Build strong C-level relationships within the partner organizations to drive strategic alignment around revenue and market penetration goals within the Small & Mid-sized (SMB) customer segment in Canada.
• Engage with partner sales teams on large customer deals to pitch the solution value to help close the sale.
• Develop technical readiness plans and go-to-market strategies with partners based on identified priorities.
• Deliver partner profitability presentations at various channel seminars and conferences.
• Deliver technical presentations around Microsoft’s Cloud Platform technologies including Azure, Enterprise Mobility Suite and Office 365. From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Toronto, Canada AreaPartner Channel Development Manager @ • Developed a territory sales plan to achieve revenue and cloud transformation goals within the Small & Medium size customer segment in Ontario, Canada.
• Increased territory revenue by 18.2%
• Grew Office 365 revenue by 149%
• Executed programs at scale through distributors to nurture, develop and transform channel partners to maximize market penetration for Microsoft’s core technologies.
• Worked closely with Marketing and Business Groups to drive channel incentives to improve frequency of Office 365 and Azure deals per partner. From October 2013 to April 2015 (1 year 7 months) Toronto, Canada AreaServices Sales Representative, Oracle Linux & Virtualization GBU @ • I was responsible for developing a new territory (Eastern United States & Canada) and delivering revenue goals for Oracle’s Linux and Virtualization products (Oracle VM & Virtual Box).
• Indirectly managed a team of technical specialists, telesales and product engineering to drive strategic deals with enterprise customers.
• Closed deals with 14 net new customers within the fiscal year including six figure deals with Citrix, Aspect Software and BlackBerry.
• Provided accurate weekly forecasts and managed a sales pipeline.
• Delivered 103% of the annual territory target
• Completed the Infomentis Sales Methodology training. From July 2012 to September 2013 (1 year 3 months) Toronto, Canada AreaISV & OEM Partner Manager, WW Channel & Alliances Group @ • I was responsible for recruiting and developing partnerships with Independent Software Vendors in Northeast United States and Eastern Canada for Oracle’s infrastructure products.
• Closed the first largest SMB SAAS deal worth $3.5M with Ika Systems in Massachusetts, USA.
• Recruited over 100 new ISV’s into the Oracle Partner program.
• Negotiated complex royalty agreements with partners that drove millions of dollars of revenue to the business unit.
• Executed partner events and webinars to recruit new ISV’s.
• Received multiple quarterly MVP award for overachieving sales targets throughout 2010, 2011 & 2012. From December 2009 to July 2012 (2 years 8 months) Toronto, Canada AreaSenior Business Development Consultant @ • Started my career at Oracle India as a Technology BDC and was then promoted to join the Applications Business Development Group in Canada.
• Responsible for cold calling C-level executives to generate leads for Oracle business solutions.
• Worked collaboratively with Marketing and Oracle’s Industry business unit to deliver vertical focused webinars to increase sales pipeline for Oracle Enterprise Application products.
• Managed relationships with key partners to develop specific account plans.
• Consistently achieved sales pipeline and revenue targets.
• Received training on Sandler Sales methodology. From January 2005 to November 2009 (4 years 11 months)
Bachelors, Electrical Engineering @ McGill University From 1998 to 2002 DPS Saurabh Mathur is skilled in: Account Management, Strategic Planning, Contract Negotiation, SaaS, Strategic Partnerships, Channel strategy, Complex deal structuring, Business Development, Channel, Enterprise Software, Consultative Selling Style, ISV, OEM negotiations, Cloud Computing, Channel Relationship Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension