Group Product Marketing Manager, Security Products @ Box
Head Of Product Marketing @ RiskIQ
Strategic marketing leader with experience developing and launching comprehensive initiatives at both startup and established technology companies. Proven business acumen and capabilities with experience managing both high-level corporate strategy and day-to-day tactical activities. Extensive experience with product and solutions marketing strategy, sales enablement for both direct and channel sales, content writing, go-to-market strategy, and team leadership. Experience
Strategic marketing leader with experience developing and launching comprehensive initiatives at both startup and established technology companies. Proven business acumen and capabilities with experience managing both high-level corporate strategy and day-to-day tactical activities. Extensive experience with product and solutions marketing strategy, sales enablement for both direct and channel sales, content writing, go-to-market strategy, and team leadership. Experience with consumer software, enterprise software and SaaS, storage networking, IT infrastructure, and network security.
Product & Channel Marketing @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Managing Director @ Product marketing and go-to-market consultant and strategist. Specializing in content strategy, product development, campaign project management, and marketing strategy. Experience in consulting with various startups ranging from consumer wearables to telecommunications to educational technology. From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Product Marketing Manager @ ● Responsible for product marketing strategy for enterprise IT software and hardware products.
● Executed product launch, collateral refresh, and development of sales-enablement tools.
● Wrote product requirement documents, field and customer feedback collection and synthesis, and turned that into market positioning, messaging, and sales content
● Content writer and strategist for blogs and thought leadership pieces (whitepapers and technology briefs)
● Collaborated with digital, field, and marketing communications teams to execute programs and campaigns to grow revenue and market share.
● Developed collateral, onboarding, and support materials for the alliance and channel sales organization. From July 2015 to October 2015 (4 months) Global Channel Marketing Manager @ ● Developed and implemented the first channel marketing strategy for our global channel of resellers and distributors.
● Accountable for $500,000 in annual spend for partner development, campaigns, and activities.
● Directed media and outbound marketing at key channel partners and their agencies for campaigns, sales incentives, and trade show participation.
● Owned social presence for TechSmith Partners, including guest blog posts, social media posts, and partner events. From September 2014 to March 2015 (7 months) Product Marketing Manager @ ● Accountable for go-to-market planning and segmentation for the products in my portfolio.
● Owned and managed product requirements and market positioning for the launch of TechSmith Relay.
● Wrote and executed plan for gradually sunsetting an underperforming product.
● Coordinated tactical release teams around campaigns for horizontal markets during key buying cycles.
● Led market research for search optimization, web strategy, and content marketing.
● Conducted customer and non-customer visits for feedback and research. From March 2011 to September 2014 (3 years 7 months) Business & Retail Sales Manager @ ￼￼● Managed sales quotas, revenue goals, operational expenses, and talent development for a $1.5M territory
￼￼● Responsible for a team of nine direct reports, consisting of business-to-business and retail sales executives.
● Developed sales collateral and direct mail marketing campaigns for target demographics. From June 2007 to January 2011 (3 years 8 months) President & Association Director @ ● Directed the organization's fund raising efforts.
● Organized recruiting events and maintained executive meetings. From May 2007 to April 2009 (2 years)
Bachelor of Arts, Finance @ Michigan State University - The Eli Broad College of Business From 2004 to 2009 Sam Curcuruto is skilled in: Camtasia Studio, Adobe CS, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, People Management, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, B2B, Solution Selling, Diversity Strategy, New Business Development, Coaching, Sales Pipeline Management, Sales