Sr. Program Manager - Event Collaboration Services @ Cisco
Sr. Project Manager @ Cisco Webex
Scrum Master Training
10+ Years of experience in SaaS & Cloud Technologies focusing on program management, project management, professional services and team leadership. Highly effective in roles requiring the development and deployment of Virtual Events, SaaS, and Webcasting strategies to drive business growth and achieve Client loyalty. Consistently top rated in performance reviews as Outstanding or Exceptional for past 10
10+ Years of experience in SaaS & Cloud Technologies focusing on program management, project management, professional services and team leadership. Highly effective in roles requiring the development and deployment of Virtual Events, SaaS, and Webcasting strategies to drive business growth and achieve Client loyalty. Consistently top rated in performance reviews as Outstanding or Exceptional for past 10 years.
Specialties: Cloud Services, SaaS, PMP Certified, Certified ScrumMaster, program management, project management, new service development, consulting, professional services, vendor partner management, unified communication, online collaboration, webcasting, client services, technical implementations, sales and marketing, virtual events, WebEx,INXPO, ON24, 6Connex, TalkPoint.
Advanced Services Delivery Manager - Event Collaboration Services @ Lead a team of Project Managers and Business Development Managers focused on the sales and delivery of a diverse Event Collaboration Services portfolio offered as a SaaS Model. Team responsibilities include revenue generation and project management of highly complex Virtual Events, Video Webcasting, and WebEx Assists services while providing operational efficiencies at all levels. Manage and provide operational oversight for 3 Vendor Partner relationships for PGi-TalkPoint, INXPO, and ON24 including contract negotiation, pricing and ongoing relationship management. Key contributor to strategic business direction and new services development aligning to the Internet of Things (IoT) and Collaboration.
- Sponsored and mentored 4 Project Managers through PMI process and successful PMP Certification
- Increased Webcasting Services revenue by 50% in FY2013
- Introduced Tiger Team concept for new services and priority business initiatives. Led 8 tiger teams through successful completion and mentored the team on templates and best practices.
- Mentored 2 PM's and 1 BDM to replicate the vendor management skill set and process in additional team resources
- 95% Manager Approval Rating in Cisco 2015 People Leader Feedback Survey
- 92% Manager Approval Rating in Cisco 2014 Pulse Employee Survey
- Completed Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) program
- Completed Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) program From November 2011 to Present (4 years) Phoenix, Arizona AreaSr. Program Manager - Event Collaboration Services @ Lead Program Manager in the development of the Virtual Event Service integrating WebEx technologies with 3rd party webcasting and virtual event platforms to deliver a complete end to end virtual event.
- On boarded 3 Vendor partners through Cisco Partner Services program including contract negotiation, rate card pricing, and NDA processes.
- Successfully trained and mentored 3 Business Development Managers to independently provide sales and subject matter expertise for the complete portfolio of services
- Directly managed 3 Virtual Event and Webcasting Vendor Partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to develop and pilot new service offers and convert to a Cisco SaaS Service Portfolio offer From January 2010 to November 2011 (1 year 11 months) Phoenix, Arizona AreaSr. Project Manager @ Consulted with WebEx Clients on project planning, execution and performance measurement of WebEx Advanced Services offerings. Extensive project management and consulting experience in online collaboration, multimedia webcasting production, process development, and SaaS implementation. Manage projects across practice domains including eMarketing, eLearing, and LiveStream Webcasts. Effectively managed 3rd Party and internally assigned resources. Primary focus is delivery of LiveStream Webcasting services and managing all aspects of the production process. Strong emphasis on delivering quality projects and building Client loyalty. From July 2007 to December 2009 (2 years 6 months) Phoenix, Arizona AreaClient Service Manager, Global Accts @ Developed and expanded client opportunities and relationship programs designed to increase adoption of WebEx products within a global client base. Managed WebEx SaaS implementations; interacted with Customer and functional organizations to develop project specifications for implementation. Involved extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development and cross-functional team members focused on the delivery of new or existing products to clients. Ensured customer satisfaction of information technology solutions by managing the details of overall project specifications, schedules and milestones from initiation through delivery. Provided exceptional customer service to Enterprise Accounts in order to increase client satisfaction and revenue growth. From March 2004 to July 2007 (3 years 5 months) Sacramento, California AreaProject Manager @ Extensive project management and consulting experience aligned to marketing strategy, demand generation, print, web, multimedia, application development, information technology development, e-commerce implementations, and process development within both the private and government sectors. From 2000 to 2004 (4 years) Sacramento, California AreaAccount Executive @ Specialized in selling highly complex Internet infrastructure and services: T1, DS3, VPN, Firewall, Managed Security, E-commerce and Server Co-location. Presented the advantages, disadvantages and technical capabilities of the company’s most complex products and services to clients and prospects. From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) Sacramento, California AreaMajor Account Executive @ Identified, developed and built loyal relationships within Nextel’s strategic corporate account base in the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Worked cross-functionally with internal groups to achieve customer satisfaction, growth and retention
- Consistently exceeded revenue and retention goals. Quota Attainment: 1997 136% - 1998 140% From 1996 to 1999 (3 years) Denver CO
Bachelor of Science, Business Management, 3.49 GPA @ University of Phoenix From 1996 to 1999 Scrum Master Training Pam Tucker, PMP, CSM, CSPO is skilled in: SaaS, WebEx, Unified Communications, Project Management, Cross-functional Team..., Program Management, Strategy, E-commerce, Business Development, Management, Leadership, Strategic Partnerships, Account Management, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Salesforce.com, Selling, Integration, Sales Operations, Sales, Demand Generation, Team Building
Looking for a different
Pam Tucker, PMP, CSM, CSPO?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension