Associate Director, Global eBusiness Development @ Thermo Fisher Scientific
Manager, Global eBusiness Development @ Thermo Fisher Scientific
Strategic and performance focused leader with track record of successful business development in Americas, Asia, and Europe. Action oriented innovator and change agent skilled in diagnosis of business drivers and building collaborative global cross-functional relationships to develop, execute, and monitor sustainable business strategies. Functional expertise in commercial sales, sales/marketing operations, channel strategy, vendor managed inventory, ecommerce, commercial
Strategic and performance focused leader with track record of successful business development in Americas, Asia, and Europe. Action oriented innovator and change agent skilled in diagnosis of business drivers and building collaborative global cross-functional relationships to develop, execute, and monitor sustainable business strategies. Functional expertise in commercial sales, sales/marketing operations, channel strategy, vendor managed inventory, ecommerce, commercial integrations, and product development.
Director Head of eProcurement @ From July 2015 to Present (4 months) Associate Director, Global eBusiness Development @ Lead global business development of eSolutions channels B2B ($700M eProcurement) and Supply Center (1600+ onsite vendor managed inventory). Responsible for global eBusiness revenue growth through the expansion and optimization of all channel solutions including the direct enablement of global eSolutions GTM teams and strategies.
• Articulating, alongside regional eSolutions business mangers, the value of eBusiness through strategic discussions and analysis of customer buying patterns in order to facilitate share gains then recommend the best way to fulfill needs through optimizing channels
• Working closely with sales leadership and strategic relationship directors to develop account plans that include eSolutions as part of the strategic relationship
• Drive decision-making that is cross-functional with a global mindset and cultural awareness working with regional senior leadership to manage cross-regional projects.
• Global SME for eBusiness sales processes and channel capabilities.
• Integration Lead From September 2014 to June 2015 (10 months) Greater San Diego AreaManager, Global eBusiness Development @ Designed and executed strategy to achieve revenue growth and share gain through effective positioning of eBusiness including B2B, SC, and vendor consolidation. Managing complex, high value accounts in a matrix environment.
• Developed global eSolutions strategy including customer relationship metrics, financial objectives, technical channel evaluations and demonstrations, and management of the virtual account teams.
• Drove expansion into new markets China, Latin America, and SE Asia
• Planned and implemented solution selling seminars for sales and regional business managers
• Exceeded revenue shift and growth AOP
• Increased r-NPS score from 59 to company leading 80 as of Oct. 2013 and highest CLTV From May 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 5 months) Greater San Diego AreaSales Operations Lead, eBusiness @ Drove B2B and Supply Center strategy implementation, NPI development and ongoing implementation, emerging markets process excellence, and global deployment of complex solutions offering.
• Provided in region support for NPI roll out in Australia, Singapore, and Europe
• Functional group lead to Global Operations/Distribution, partnering on productivity increasing initiatives and management of channel business requirements.
• Leveraged channel analytics to provide fact-based recommendations to generate growth while driving performance and productivity measures.
• Efforts contributed to three (3) consecutive years exceeded AOP with >2x to 4x market growth
• Led successful completion of Applied BioSystems onsite channel integration, growing business an additional $1.5M or 16% YOY. From July 2012 to May 2013 (11 months) Greater San Diego AreaChannel Operations Specialist @ Operations lead for customer onsite vendor managed inventory program, onsite service teams, installations, ongoing site management, marketing operations, BI, customer intelligence, and project management.
• Project managed integration of the $10M/yr legacy ABOnsite business into Life Supply Centers. Driving agreement and action across cross-functional teams. Preserving and growing revenue through successful migration and mix management.
• Served as functional liaison to Customer Command Center, triaging with business leaders for root cause resolution and communicate findings/resolution to business partners.
• Led cross-functional white glove programs to ensure holistic issue resolution for key accounts.
• Developed process to collect and compile data on competitor onsite stocking channels.
• Drove projects to improve channel operations from global distribution improvements to re-evaluating our DNSA policy. From November 2011 to July 2012 (9 months) Greater San Diego AreaSales Representative, Life Science Consumables @ Represented the Invitrogen and Applied Biosystems reagent product lines to Academic, Industrial, and Government customers. Collaborated with internal and external partners to expand the overall company-customer relationship driving sustained sales growth.
• Exceeded AOP, driving 32.3% growth at top 10 accounts, during period of significant market headwinds
• Opened five new onsite product stores including locations at top three academic accounts.
• Organized, promoted, and lead onsite vendor shows and technology day events.
• Hosted six technology events including two encompassing all customers within metropolitan area. From January 2010 to November 2011 (1 year 11 months) Greater San Diego AreaRegional Sales Representative @ • Successfully managed west coast sales territory.
• Established strategic partnerships with key high value accounts.
• Developed new customer specific marketing campaigns.
• Led competitor insights program critical to developing existing product lines. From June 2009 to January 2010 (8 months)
B.S., Biological Sciences @ University of California, Irvine From 2005 to 2009 Mathew Anderson is skilled in: Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Account Management, Molecular Biology, Project Execution, Integration, Lifesciences, Project Management, Genomics, PCR, Medical Devices, Commercialization, Laboratory, CRM, Cell Culture, Leadership, DNA, Cross-functional Team..., Molecular Diagnostics, qPCR, Infectious Diseases, Hardware Diagnostics, Immunoassays, Global Business..., Oncology, Sales Operations, Immunology, Strategy, Sales, DNA sequencing, Competitive Analysis, Laboratory Automation, DNA Sequencing