South Central Area Sales Trainer- Cardiovascular Unit @ Eli Lilly and Company
Senior Sales Rep @ Eli Lilly and Company
Glastonbury High School
Sales Leader with a track record consistently in the top performance. Numerous awards for demonstrating high levels of leadership, initiative, sales results and influence across organizational functions. Reputation as an outstanding coach and trainer. History of developing talent, and creating energegic team cultures that equip and motivate members to perform at their best. Broad background leading sales
Sales Leader with a track record consistently in the top performance. Numerous awards for demonstrating high levels of leadership, initiative, sales results and influence across organizational functions. Reputation as an outstanding coach and trainer. History of developing talent, and creating energegic team cultures that equip and motivate members to perform at their best. Broad background leading sales up through Hospitals, Primary Care, Long-Term Care, Men's Health, Cardiovascular, Neuroscience and Diabetes.
Contact: [email protected] or (512) 791-7767 cell
Specialties: Sales, Coaching, Marketing, Training, Business Development, Leadership, High Performance, Sales Team Development, Talent Development, Market Share Increases, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Hospital, Managed Care, Men's Health, Primary Care, Long-Term Care, Cardiovascular, Neuroscience, and Diabetes.
District Sales Manager @ Promoted to a key leadership role tasked with building a highly talented strategic sales team and driving corporate vision for business growth in the diabetes market. Team facilitator providing the strategies, coaching, and mentorship necessary to create a positive, collaboration-focused environment providing the tools necessary for sales representatives to improve skills and maximize ROI. Achievements include:
- 2015 #1 in Nation for the launch of Trulicity
- 2015 Top 10% of Nation for the launch of Glyxambi
- 2015 Top 5% of Nation for the launch of U200
- 2014 #1 in Nation for the launch of Jardiance
- 2014 Finished Top 10% in Nation (Number 1 of 16 in the Area)
- 2013 Finished Top 5% (Number 1 of 16 in the Area)
- 2013 National Manager Rookie of the Year
- Developed and coached Rookies of the year (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Developed and coach Partners of the Year (2013, 2014)
- Effectively lead 16 Territory Representatives to sales goal achievements
- Championed team growth and skill improvement through workshops covering diverse sales topics and strategies.
- Effectively identified staff training needs and fostered coaching on product and sales knowledge.
- Elevated performance standards through promotion of best practices and standards for all sales teams.
- Consistently leads others to grow market share and return underperforming markets to profitability. From July 2012 to Present (3 years 6 months) South Central Area Sales Trainer- Cardiovascular Unit @ Facilitated development of winning field sales teams by partnering with Field Sales Training Managers to create and conduct technical sales training regimens for new hires. As key subject matter expert on the market, sales techniques, customer relationship management, and Eli Lilly cardiovascular products, developed course curriculums. Achievements include:
- Spearheaded internal/external projects to develop and launch core training programs.
- Trained and developed new and existing Representatives and Management both in the Hospital (ED, ICU, Cath Lab) and Clinic settings.
- Improved representative performance, competencies, and product knowledge by overhauling the cardiovascular sales training curriculum, which allowed employees to reach effectiveness in a shorter period.• Ensured the success of a sales school by developing the full curriculum, including content, training, modules, and the agenda.
- Assured effective knowledge transfer while achieving optimal information retention.
- National Award Winner - 2011 From September 2010 to Present (5 years 4 months) Senior Sales Rep @ Propelled sales of key cardiovascular products, liaising with clients to gain buy-in while instilling principles of safe and effective use of products such as Effient and Livalo. Achievements include:
- Key account manager for Hospitals in Austin Area
- Built personal business plans for assigned territories, gaining access to cardiologist and fellows.
- 2010 – Ranked 110 / 481 – Top 22% (Sold Effient, Livalo and Cialis)
- Promoted to Senior Sales Rep - 2009
- 2009 – Ranked 55 of 468 - Top 12% (Sold Effient, Cymbalta and Cialis)
- Rookie of the Year 2009
- Identified and pursued customer opportunities, leading to long-lasting relationships with significant revenue.
- Additional roles with Eli Lilly include Account Sale Specialist (2008-2009) From September 2008 to Present (7 years 4 months) Austin, Texas AreaDistrict Director @ - Coordinated special events and fundraising programs including walkathons, business lock-ins, retail promotions, Fire Department fundraisers, and golf tournaments.
- Raised and administered an annual budget of approximately $430,000 for a non-profit organization.
- Utilized strong prospecting skills to obtain corporate sponsorships including Starbucks, Anheuser-Busch, IBC Bank, and Pok-E-Jo’s.
- Delivered presentations to local businesses, financial institutions, and MDA regional conferences.
- Hired, supervised, and train Program Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, and Volunteer Recruitment Coordinators.
- Generated weekly financial and recap reports for the Regional Director.
- Elected Executive Producer of the local 2006 Jerry Lewis Telethon.
- Recognized for the most new money raised during telethon (in four state division).
- Received Shining Star Award for best sales and marketing the telethon. From September 2006 to September 2007 (1 year 1 month) Austin, Texas AreaSupervisor of Contemporary Marketing @ - Managed 90+ accounts including The University of Texas (Texas Memorial Stadium, Frank Erwin Center, and Bass Concert Hall); Travis County Exposition Center; Round Rock Express (Dell Diamond); and AAA Baseball Park.
- Planned and coordinated promotional events for major establishments on “Sixth Street” and the downtown “Warehouse District”.
- Directed Anheuser-Busch sales and merchandising activities at festivals and concerts including the Austin City Limits Music Festival, Old Pecan Street Festival, Republic of Texas Biker Rally, and Dennis Quaid Golf Classic.
- Supervised and trained staff, monitored labor hours and expenses, and ensured compliance with budget guidelines.
- Generated spreadsheets to monitor daily contacts for Contemporary Marketing Team Representatives and Interns.
- Conducted marketing surveys, and tested new products to increase sales.
- Voted “Best Host” by the Association of Volleyball Professionals (AVP) during the 2004 national tour. From July 2001 to September 2006 (5 years 3 months) Austin, Texas Area
Bachelor's Degree, 3.2 @ Wesleyan University From 1996 to 2000 Glastonbury High School From 1992 to 1996 Mark Olschefskie is skilled in: Urology, Endocrinology, Sales Effectiveness, Product Launch, Pharmaceutical Industry, Sales, Hospital Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Cardiology, Sales Operations, Sales Management, Managed Care, Leadership, Sales Force Development, Diabetes
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension