Over my career, I have enhanced my leadership and communication skills with some of Austin’s most successful technology companies. I was one of the first 38 employees hired by Bazaarvoice in 2006, a company that went IPO in 2011 with more than 800 employees. With over 15 years in client success and managing services teams, I have
Over my career, I have enhanced my leadership and communication skills with some of Austin’s most successful technology companies. I was one of the first 38 employees hired by Bazaarvoice in 2006, a company that went IPO in 2011 with more than 800 employees. With over 15 years in client success and managing services teams, I have served the needs of top strategic clients for both top retailers and top brands. I have spent much of my time analyzing market trends and consumer dynamics and developing creative and innovative strategies that would differentiate our clients' products in the marketplace. I have organized and run speaking engagements on social media techniques, presented numerous live demonstrations and webinars, and coached Fortune 500 companies and C level executives on how to leverage SAAS platforms of all technical levels to increase their brand awareness and ROI. I have been recognized by local and national organizations for my creative marketing strategies and techniques both online and offline.
*Experienced in managing both small and large teams
*Experienced in all major customer service software such as Zendesk, Jira, Trello, Salesforce, Basecamp, Intercom, etc
* Expertise in social media and other Web 2.0 tools
*Experienced in web development and HTML, CSS, JINJA, JAVA, and basic PYTHON
* Developing strategic marketing campaigns
* Experienced in brand management, paid search, natural search, SEO optimization, and product launch
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Project management and product roadmaps
* Managing website content and writing company blogs, newsletters, and news releases
* Establishing and maintaining partner relationships
Head of Client Success, NA @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Austin, Texas AreaSenior Director, Client Success @ About ChatID
A rapidly growing, post Series A-funded company founded by leaders in Jabber/XMPP-the technology powering chat on Facebook, Google, and WhatsApp. ChatID has created a platform for ubiquitous chat between consumers and brands. For the first time, brands can speak directly with consumers in scale. These conversations occur via the retailer's sites, in stores, and at home on one's computer, phone, or tablet. Today, the world’s largest brands and retailers are standardizing on ChatID.
As the Senior Director of Client Success, I am responsible for the overall client health across ChatID. My goal is to hire and grow the most amazing team of rockstar Client Success members who can add a consultative approach to today's largest brands and retailers. We are more than just an Account Manager, we are a Partner to our clients.
* Lead a grow a team of Client Success Managers and Directors at ChatID
* Create and establish process and strategy within CS and across all departments working with CS
* Manage, maintain, and grow our current book of business, including top retailers and brands across the world
* Set team goals and KPI's
* Coach on strategic strategies and professional growth within ChatID
* Create and execute best practices for ROI growth
* Project management and product roadmaps
* Client success management, process creation, customer satisfaction, and RESULTS From January 2015 to October 2015 (10 months) Austin, Texas AreaSenior Customer Success/Consultant @ I consulted with Cratejoy as the Senior Customer Success Manager where I was responsible for growing our customer support platform, team, and process. My number one priority and focus from day one was to implement and scale a world class support program and team here in our Austin office. As one of the senior members of the Business Operations team, I brought with me over 11 years experience in customer success and team management. I implemented Zendesk in my first week and quickly trained and mentored a team of 9 amazing engineers. During my 5 months consulting for Cratejoy we maintained a 98% or higher client satisfaction score and have been praised for our attention and speedy resolutions even as we grew from a few beta merchants to a live platform with over 500 active merchants . Our NPS scores increasingly climbed and our satisfaction scores have been instrumental in our successful growth as a young company without heavy marketing collateral and spend. I couldn't speak highly enough about the Cratejoy platform, the amazing team, and the passionate merchants I got to work with.
*Creating and maintaining process around support growth and success
*implementing and maintaining support platforms and metrics
*Monthly NPS scoring
*Maintaining a high client satisfaction rating in Zendesk daily (calculated per ticket) Currently 98% overall satisfaction rating
*Lead and train a team of 17 on customer management, process, and our platform
*Directly work with merchants on technical implementation and needs as they launch with our Platform
* Overall team performance reporting
*Scaling our team and platform to hit the demands of our quickly growing merchant needs From September 2014 to January 2015 (5 months) Solutions Consultant/Customer Success @ As a Solutions Consultant I am responsible for the successful implementation of Pluck products from the initial pilot to full customer production roll-out. I am an expert in social strategy and community engagement for successful methodology in order to provide customers with a combination of solution consulting, solution architecture and project management expertise. As a member of the Professional Services team, I am responsible for 100% customer satisfaction and success with Pluck software.
*Marketing strategy and community guidance
*Customer-facing participation during integration of enterprise-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
*Operating in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment as a player-coach
*Managing customer expectations with respect to their defined business requirements and/or software license agreements
*Working with customers and project resources in scoping and estimating engagements, including authoring and managing Statements of Work
*Hands-on implementation support and engagement *management including cultivating strong professional working relationships with customers and project stakeholders
*Consulting with customers on solution best practices and providing functional guidance
*Conducting functional product training, including administrative tools and end-user configuration options and strategy
*Managing project timelines and key deliverables around project milestones, including planning and executing *Executive Kickoff meetings and on-site customer Learning & Planning sessions
*Defining critical business tools and processes to enable the success of Pluck's service offering
*Working in a cross-functional organization to achieve the best outcome for clients From June 2012 to September 2014 (2 years 4 months) Austin, Texas AreaClient Success Director/Team Lead @ Invodo helps businesses sell more through the power of video. As a full-service eCommerce video solution, Invodo provides a turnkey service that includes creating high-quality product video at scale, delivering video through retail-focused technology.
*Responsible for building strong relationships with senior retail executives, including e-commerce and marketing executives, while becoming a trusted adviser on marketing best practices
*Manage complex projects and time-lines while staying in constant communication with clients at the executive level
* Key responsibilities include developing an excellent understanding of the client’s marketing and merchandising objectives and providing recommendations to clients on how video can help achieve those goals
* Proactively deliver great customer service and serve as the primary escalation point for any account satisfaction issues or need.
*Provide the leadership inside Invodo to champion our clients’ needs and the process to ensure Invodo delivers on those needs
*Work closely with clients to measure the ROI of video solutions and ensure they’re aligning with client strategies and internal goals
*Gain client commitments for case studies regarding the value of Invodo’s solutions.
*In charge of pilot projects with major retailers, in which I ensure the client receives a remarkable enough experience to expand their relationship with Invodo. From June 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 3 months) Manager, Client Success/Senior Marketing Strategist @ Apogee Results is a full service online marketing company that works with businesses to help them ramp up new web programs and increase performance from existing programs using SEO, Paid-Search, Web Analytics, and Social Media strategy.
*Managed large complex accounts, internally and externally while leading a team of Account Managers
*Created and led the first Social Media Strategy team and developed innovative new ideas to launch clients social media channels and delivered excellent results in ROI for our Clients and Apogee Results
*Developed key account plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy
*Implemented and managed the effective delivery of key customer programs including communication strategies, issue resolution and utilization reporting
*Established and strengthened customer relationships with decision makers across functions and regions
*Determined customers’ unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up From June 2009 to June 2010 (1 year 1 month) Community Manager/Marketing Manager @ OtherInbox is an Austin based startup company that launched out of beta in March of 2009. It is an email application designed to help users control email overload.
*Managed a team of marketers and community managers.
*Designed and implemented strategic marketing ideas and campaigns from email blasts to trade shows.
*Managed users, user feedback, surveys, and customer service channels.
*Analyzed ROI, user metrics, and company growth.
*Worked side by side with public relations firm and press outreach.
*Responsible for hiring and building company culture.
*Ran Word-of-Mouth marketing, including a company Twitter site and Facebook site.
*Was responsible for company blog and website management. From November 2008 to July 2009 (9 months) Client Success Director @ Through outsourced technology, community management services, analytics, and syndication, Bazaarvoice is the best-of-breed solution for using consumer-generated content to drive customer loyalty and multi-channel sales.
*Led client strategic development for all major accounts.
*Mentored team in strategic marketing ideas and the creation of new marketing materials for clients.
*Helped clients develop new ideas to drive more user-generated content, make decisions based on data from the content, and find new ways to use the content and the data across their companies. From December 2006 to November 2008 (2 years) Account Manager/Team lead @ Initial Tropical Plants (ITP), headquartered in Riverwoods, Illinois, is the largest provider of interior landscaping, design installation and maintenance services in North America.
*Innovative seasonal design expert and horticultural specialist.
*Team lead for seasonal contracted crew.
*Mentored and trained new hires in horticultural care. From December 2000 to July 2006 (5 years 8 months)
Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies @ Texas State University From 1998 to 2003 Leah Chaney is skilled in: SEO, PPC, Marketing Strategy, Organic Search, Brand Management, Product Launch, Press Releases, Leadership, Newsletters, Social Skills, Online Advertising, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, E-commerce
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension