PMP-certified energetic project manager with a driven personality. Has a track record of successfully getting projects to the finish line under aggressive timelines. Possesses strategic vision, has experience working on transformation and strategy consulting projects. Excellent communication and leadership skills coupled with professionalism and integrity in conduct. Adaptable, capable of working on agile projects as well as
PMP-certified energetic project manager with a driven personality. Has a track record of successfully getting projects to the finish line under aggressive timelines. Possesses strategic vision, has experience working on transformation and strategy consulting projects. Excellent communication and leadership skills coupled with professionalism and integrity in conduct. Adaptable, capable of working on agile projects as well as standard waterfalls with disciplined documentation.
Operations Project Manager @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Project Manager on Strategy & Architecture team, Client Technology Solutions, Investment Banking IT @ • Write two business cases on the Run the Bank Reductions and Architecture Simplification for 2015 that include application retirement, legacy decommissioning and migration to strategic platforms with total ask of $8M.
• Delivered strategy consulting projects on IB/PB client facing applications and single deal platform competitor analysis to assist Client Technology senior management in shaping strategy for 2015-2017.
• Oversaw Architecture Simplification Program 2013-2014 with 22 infrastructure projects targeting to reduce the IT by $1.6M through migration from legacy infrastructure to strategic platforms.
• Managed infrastructure planning for Client Technology assets with over 8,000 assets in scope to provide transparency and optimize reporting across the department.
• Led a team of 9 Business Analysts on a three-month agile iPad application development project to deliver an ExB Financials Dashboard Pilot. From March 2013 to August 2015 (2 years 6 months) Greater New York City AreaProject Manager in Operations IT Transformation, Shared Services @ • Designed a heat map on risks around application support to assist Operations IT senior management in decision making on Change the Bank and Run the Bank budget; efficiency improvement targets; and location/Center of Excellence Strategies.
• Planned, designed and set up a new process for Operations IT Innovation Awards to foster innovative culture within the organization. Developed a new SharePoint site to accommodate the submission process.
• Represented Americas region in Global IT PM Community project to establish best practices and Key Performance Indicators. From July 2012 to March 2013 (9 months) Greater New York City Areaguest @ From 2013 to 2013 (less than a year) Project Manager in Results Management Office, Investment Banking IT Strategy @ • Provided strategic program assessment consulting service to Reference Data Initiative by interviewing stakeholders and analyzing program documentation. From February 2012 to July 2012 (6 months) Greater New York City AreaService Control Analyst @ • Investigated Change Management requests to uncover anomalies in the workflow; presented findings in MS Visio/MS Excel to the Change Advisory Board.
• Built custom reports on Change Management statistics using SAP Business Objects Suit. From September 2011 to December 2011 (4 months) IT Summer Analyst @ • Wrote FRD and participated in QA testing for integration of company’s Collateral Management software with third-party messenger application (AcadiaSoft) to automate margin calls processes.
• Analyzed via PL/SQL the existing workflow of collateral agreements to uncover interdependencies. From June 2011 to August 2011 (3 months) student @ • Participated in training program offered by R&D Department of Bloomberg LP. The program consisted of classes in UNIX and C language. The target of the course was to develop skills needed for financial software development. From January 2011 to April 2011 (4 months) Research Assistant @ • Analyzed and integrated information related to practices of Information Technology from environmental and social responsibility prospective.
• Assisted the professor in writing the paper by summarizing the conclusions derived from analysis various academic and business sources. From September 2010 to December 2010 (4 months) IT Database Analyst @ • Created, updated, modified existing tables to migrate MS Access to MS SQL Server environment.
• Designed queries in SQL to generate views based on criteria specified by management.
• Provided end users with custom reports.
• Implemented a user friendly view of database by automating processes in VBA. From April 2010 to August 2010 (5 months) Volunteer for ER, Post Op @ • Performed clerical duties, answered the phone and scheduled appointments.
• Updated hospital Computer Database Management Reports.
• Assisted doctors and nurses with patients as Russian translator, followed up with patients. From June 2008 to September 2008 (4 months)
BBA, Computer Information Systems @ Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) From 2009 to 2012 Ksenia Shkaruta is skilled in: Project Management, Strategy, Leadership, Business Strategy, Program Management, Mentoring, SharePoint, Marketing Communications, Management Consulting, Business Transformation, Consulting, Strategic Consulting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension