I am a content marketing professional with years of experience building and growing brands in publishing, ecommerce and SaaS technology. I believe the key to success in content, social, and marketing communications is about creativity that engages audiences paired with a fine-tuned strategic vision. My passion centers on how content influences the world around us, and how
I am a content marketing professional with years of experience building and growing brands in publishing, ecommerce and SaaS technology. I believe the key to success in content, social, and marketing communications is about creativity that engages audiences paired with a fine-tuned strategic vision. My passion centers on how content influences the world around us, and how technology shapes new and emerging ways for people to consume it. Always forward thinking, always strategic, and always a team player, I strive to deliver real, data-driven results in everything I do.
Specialties and Skills:
1. Building and executing content and social media strategies
2. Marketing communications
3. Content marketing
4. Social media marketing
5. Email marketing
6. Content creation and third-party content curation
7. Data-driven performance measurement
8. Collateral copywriting
9. Market and product positioning
10. Strategic partnership building
Content Marketing Manager @ From April 2015 to Present (8 months) Marketing & Communications Associate @ Sailthru is a provider of personalization and marketing automation technology driving a major shift in how companies engage with individual customers. Ranked #30 on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing private companies, Sailthru is transforming marketing with more than 400 of today's leading publishers and retail brands.
● Project lead of the official Sailthru blog, shaping both the editorial strategy, content calendar and content creation.
● Manager of all official Sailthru social media channels, helping drive brand awareness, engagement, and referral traffic.
● Developed and launched the company's first two long-term content marketing initiatives.
● Compile and analyze analytics reports to help inform data-based decisions for the blog and social.
● Build and sustain relationships with clients for case studies and other marketing collateral.
● Work with product marketing team on content for key Sales enablement collateral.
● Have delivered upwards of 30% lifts in engagement, web traffic, and referral for content-related efforts that fuel the overall business. From June 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 10 months) Content Manager @ AudioLink Services is a purveyor of fine audio and stereo equipment targeted for education, deaf-blind communications, DJ equipment and more.
● Create content strategy for blogs, social networks and SEO objectives.
● Craft flyers, direct mail, brochures and other marketing collateral for trade shows and events.
● Manage all social community media channels -- stimulating audience growth and inbound organic web traffic.
● Manage small team of freelance writes for the AudioLink blog.
● Create email product and audience-targeted newsletters.
● Write, edit and optimize body copy, headlines, etc. on key PPC landing pages. From October 2012 to April 2013 (7 months) Copywriter & Community Manager @ Saveology.com is one of the only .com startup ventures based in South Florida. Expanding out of just home media and entertainment sales, Saveology launched an ecommerce and daily deal branch in 2012 offering quirky and unique products at daily deal prices.
• Compose creative, witty and descriptive web copy for local and national daily deal offers.
• Create content strategy, plan editorial calendar and write blog posts for 3 corporate blogs.
• Manage and strategize Saveology Deals social media community -- helping to build loyalty, drive sales and offer first-tier customer service to social customers.
• Assist in new projects and/or web launches needing copywriting and copyediting. From February 2012 to September 2012 (8 months) News Editor @ The Maritime Executive Magazine and Newsletter is the leading publication for breaking news and thought leadership among commercial shipping and oil & gas -- both multibillion dollar industries.
• Source, write, and publish breaking news articles daily.
• Manage and distribute email newsletter 3x weekly; continually delivering audience growth and engagement.
• Manage, edit, and publish client press releases; serve as PR liaison.
• Market content on social media accounts; build engagement with brand audience. From January 2010 to January 2012 (2 years 1 month)
Bachelor's, Anthropology @ University of Central Florida From 2006 to 2010 Kristine Lowery is skilled in: Creative Writing, Copywriting, Social Media, Anthropology, Community Management, Promotional Copy, CMS, Wordpress, Blogging, Editorial, Copy Editing, Online Publishing, Tumblr, Facebook, Proofreading
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension