SPHR certified HR professional with experience partnering with company leadership to provide strategic solutions that help meet business objectives. Skilled in building effective client relationships, advising managers in all aspects of talent management, and implementing HR programs and services. Solid track record of promoting a high performance culture and providing exceptional service that exceeds client expectations. Recognized
SPHR certified HR professional with experience partnering with company leadership to provide strategic solutions that help meet business objectives. Skilled in building effective client relationships, advising managers in all aspects of talent management, and implementing HR programs and services. Solid track record of promoting a high performance culture and providing exceptional service that exceeds client expectations. Recognized for strong communication, problem solving, coaching, and analytical skills, with core competencies in:
* Performance Management * Succession Planning * Employee Relations * Compensation Planning * Change Management * Manager Coaching * Process Improvement
Human Resources Business Partner @ HR Business Partner for Cardno's Oil and Gas division, serving as a consultant to management on HR related issues and acting as an employee champion and change agent.
* Assess and anticipate HR related needs, communicating proactively to the HR organization and business unit management and developing integrated solutions
* Formulate active partnerships across the HR function (Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, Leadership Development, HRIS and Shared Services) to deliver value-added service
* Provide performance management guidance to supervisors (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
* Partner with Compensation and Benefits leader to manage merit, bonus and equity award process
* Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase employee productivity, engagement, and retention
* Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and administering follow-up/coaching as needed From April 2015 to Present (9 months) HR Business Partner (Manager) @ Partnered with senior leadership and line management to provide solutions that meet business objectives and managed HR function for the region (U.S./Canada), encompassing talent acquisition and onboarding, compensation planning, benefits and payroll administration, performance management, employee relations, process improvements, change management and global mobility
• Proactively identified client needs and provided HR consultation and coaching
• Implemented global and regional HR programs, policies and services for North America
• Managed employee relations issues, conducted employee investigations, developed performance improvement plans, addressed employee morale and engagement, conducted exit interviews, made recommendations for discipline, facilitated involuntary terminations From February 2013 to October 2014 (1 year 9 months) Senior HR Advisor @ Provided coaching and strategic HR consultation to senior leadership and line managers across several Aker business units at three office facilities. Served as a subject matter expert and execute HR initiatives and programs by effectively partnering with all levels of management and employees in assigned client groups, supporting 500+ employees
* Drove the talent management process through effective coaching, manager and employee development, and management of the performance review, salary administration and succession planning processes
* Delivered formal training to managers and employees on management skills, HR best practices, business ethics, company programs and processes, etc.
* Served as primary liason between business units and the International Assignment Centers to assist with the management of expat and inpat assignments and ensure all international assignee activity complied with company policies and procedures From March 2011 to February 2013 (2 years) Sr. HR Generalist (Contract) @ Provided HR generalist support and assisted HR Director at refinery owned by Petrobras America
• Assisted with design of succession planning and high potential employee development programs.
• Prepared agenda for and actively participated with HR staff in monthly labor union meetings.
• Managed administration of the company Attendance Improvement Program and contractor requisition process, maintained and distributed headcount reports and org charts. From November 2010 to March 2011 (5 months) HR Business Partner @ Provided consultation and coaching to senior leadership in all facets of HR management and developed and implemented company programs, policies and procedures to optimize organizational effectiveness and achieve strategic business objectives.
* Assisted with change management initiatives including an HRIS implementation (Ceridian), a company merger, and the transition to an outsourced recruitment function
* Analyzed employee salaries and market comp data to provide salary recommendations, participated in salary surveys, developed job descriptions for effective evaluation and classification of positions
* Managed employee relations through conflict resolution, conducting employee investigations, developing performance improvement plans, and making recommendations for employee discipline
* Led involuntary termination meetings and handled unemployment claims and hearings; conducted employee exit interviews and administered exit surveys
* Collaborated with hiring managers on recruitment strategies and job requisition development, managed applicant tracking system, created internet job postings, sourced, screened and interviewed candidates, extended job offers, conducted new hire orientations From May 2005 to June 2009 (4 years 2 months) Sr. HR Coordinator @ Provided HR generalist support to assigned client groups by communicating and interpreting company policies, procedures and benefits programs to employees at all levels, conducting new hire orientations, assisting with RIF’s, and processing personnel transactions and reports in OracleHR
* Implemented succession planning including participation on the global program design team and coaching of senior management on the identification and development of key talent and high potential employees
* Trained managers on the company’s global compensation system (to implement annual merit increases, performance reviews, stock options, and quarterly bonus payouts) From December 1998 to March 2005 (6 years 4 months)
BS, Psychology, Minor in Business Administration @ University of Houston Kristi SPHR,SHRM-SCP is skilled in: Employee Relations, Talent Management, Human Resources, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Training, Personnel Management, HRIS, Interviews, Recruiting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension