Experienced in planning and implementing integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns and propelling the growth of online businesses. An experienced digital marketer with a structured approach and an analytical mind who can embrace challenges and understand how online e-tailers work. Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver long-term projects either independently or part
Experienced in planning and implementing integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns and propelling the growth of online businesses. An experienced digital marketer with a structured approach and an analytical mind who can embrace challenges and understand how online e-tailers work. Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver long-term projects either independently or part of a team – spotting opportunities, potential risks within the digital sphere to drive and increase sales.
Marketing Manager @ Marketing Manager of an award winning national, online Food Brand that delivers to mainland UK.
- Develop and execute the monthly promotional plan, fully aligned with the sales and profitability targets agreed.
- Lead and manage all marketing related activities including email marketing, affiliates, promotional offers, news articles, website and content definition etc, to increase relevancy of campaigns using email behavior and transactional history.
- Responsible for defining the stragetic direction for email marketing, delivering acquisition, engagement & retention campaigns to support overall business and commercial targets.
- Copywriting for online marketing activity including emails and website content.
- Manage the creation of promotional graphics and images.
- Work with designers and developers to plan and implement all campaign elements across the website, including development of campaign landing pages and new product launches.
- Closely monitor performance trends make recommendations to improve metrics including Average Order Value,conversion rates and basket abandonment.
- Implementing a social media strategy and liaising with 3rd parties regarding digital marketing and external sales.
- Using analytic tools to analyse website performance and customer experience, implementing any required changes.
- Monitoring online competitors
- Work closely with product development team to identify possible commercial opportunities. Ensuring comprehensive launch plans are developed for all new products and lines. From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Digital Marketing Assistant @ - Ensuring that social media campaigns are kept up to date and optimised with relevant and engaging content, as well as reviewing all previous and new campaigns, and devising content to raise awareness, communicate key messaging and maximise engagement across online communities. Responsible for social media platforms such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, blogs etc and providing engaging content to maximise reach.
- Implemented a structured and considered marketing plan, including strategic third party partnerships, creating engaging and on brand content.
- Worked alongside the CRM manager to provide analysis and reporting on our regular email activity; feeding this insight back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
- Offer code set up and management.
- Database segmentation and targeting.
- Weekly reporting and benchmarking. From September 2013 to March 2014 (7 months) Founder and CEO @ - Ever Ours was a a niche boutique for all things vintage inspired. Established in November 2011, the brand was created to bring designs handpicked from around the world, combining on trend style, unsurpassed quality and making them affordable to the UK fashion scene. Carving a niche in the market for vintage-inspired fashion and accessories, Ever Ours was a future trend-leader in fashion.
- In 2012 Richard Reed invested a sum of money into Ever Ours, re-affirming its business potential in the fashion world.
- Ever Ours generated coverage week on week and counted a following of high-profile bloggers/ celebrities as fans of the brand.
- Competent in several key areas including actively investing in new stock, reading and predicting future trends and selling and promoting the company’s products.
- First-hand experience in using email marketing and social media on behalf of an organization / brand over a variety of platforms, from blogger engagement to running social channels, engaging both proactively and reactively to help develop its community presence.
- Functional knowledge of optimizing social media impact and engagement activities.
- A proactive nature with the ability to prempt issues by taking appropriate steps and actions when required.
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape, email marketing and opportunities for marketers.
- Excellent knowledge of collaborating with both internal and external sources to strategize social media content.
- Able to manage blogger outreach and continually generate and maintain new blog contacts, including fostering relationships with influential bloggers. From November 2011 to March 2014 (2 years 5 months) London, United Kingdom
Kimberly Melotte is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, Facebook, Fashion, E-commerce, Management, PPC, Online Marketing, Brand Development, CRM, Email Marketing, email
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension