Principal Owner / Operator @ Camp Pool Builders, LLC
Sales Representative / Project Superintendent @ Aqua Blue Pools
Marketing Director / Project Manager @ Nix Construction Co. Inc.
After over 15 years of employment designing, selling, and building in the swimming pool industry I have decided to establish Camp Pool Builders, LLC. We are a pool construction, renovation, and repair company with a primary focus on providing exceptional service to create long term relationships with our clients. Our company motto is simply "The Golden Rule."
After over 15 years of employment designing, selling, and building in the swimming pool industry I have decided to establish Camp Pool Builders, LLC. We are a pool construction, renovation, and repair company with a primary focus on providing exceptional service to create long term relationships with our clients. Our company motto is simply "The Golden Rule." We treat our clients the way we would want to be treated. Please learn more about what sets apart from our competition at www.CampPoolBuilders.com.
Principal Owner / Operator @ • Provides quality pools with an enjoyable and timely building experience to create lasting relationships.
• Implements construction and project management skills while providing clients with “hands on supervision” from project design to completion. From July 2012 to Present (3 years 6 months) Sales Representative / Project Superintendent @ • Perform duties below from previous Aqua Blue Pools employment with the added responsibility of project management and on-site supervision. From January 2011 to July 2012 (1 year 7 months) Marketing Director / Project Manager @ • Developed company literature, web-site, and media advertisements for company marketing campaign.
• Interviewed potential clients, estimated costs, and produced contract documents for new projects.
• Developed construction documents and gained design/construction approval through the Town of HHI Design Review Board, area Architectural Review Boards, Town, and County building Departments.
• Selected and managed subcontractors and vendors through all phases of construction in accordance with set time restrictions in order to maintain the company’s positive net cash flow.
• Priced, tracked, and produced contract addenda and invoices from contract origination to completion.
• Responsible for ensuring the completion of all work requests and warranty repair items from past customers. From January 2007 to December 2010 (4 years) Sales Representative @ • Sales representative for Hilton Head Island satellite office maintaining healthy working relationships with the Low Country’s most prominent builders.
• Worked with Architectural Review Boards in HHI and Bluffton, applying city codes and ARB guidelines into pool designs while satisfying customer needs within their desired budget.
• Designed and drafted pool plans, coordinated color and material selections to maximize the beauty of each project.
• Audited the status of projects, reporting possible problems and solutions during on site meetings. From September 2002 to January 2007 (4 years 5 months) Sub-Contractor @ • Calculated estimates based upon perceived costs of material and labor consistently generating substantial profits on each job.
• Maintained customer relations in order to attain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Effectively managed time with respect to completing jobs efficiently while attending classes full time. From December 1999 to July 2002 (2 years 8 months) Labor Foreman @ • Coordinated daily activities for a five-man team ensuring company deadlines were achieved.
• Labor/Construction Supervisor for the Ludwig Von Mises Economic Institute, Auburn University Campus Construction.
• Labor/Construction Supervisor for Auburn Area home restoration projects.
• Managed the vinyl liner swimming pool construction division working directly with customers to guarantee customer satisfaction.
• Successfully completed every project assigned to my team. From February 2001 to June 2002 (1 year 5 months) Sales representative / Project Supervisor @ • Calculated estimates, delivered bids, and sold remodel jobs in the Auburn/Opelika area.
• Liaison between customers and construction team communicating customer concerns and the viability of possible solutions through the use of problem solving techniques and communication skills.
• Scheduled all phases of construction in accordance with set time restrictions in order to maintain the company’s positive net cash flow. From August 1998 to January 2001 (2 years 6 months)
Bachelors, Business Administration, Building Science, Marketing @ Auburn University From 1996 to 2002 Kevin M. Camp is skilled in: Construction, Customer Service, Residential, Construction Management, AutoCAD, Water Features, Scheduling