Senior Software Engineer @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Software Engineer @ Worked on the Anti-Spam Team for Yahoo Mail. From June 2014 to November 2015 (1 year 6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaMember of Technical Staff @ Worked on Oracle GoldenGate, XStream and Streams as a part of
Senior Software Engineer @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Software Engineer @ Worked on the Anti-Spam Team for Yahoo Mail. From June 2014 to November 2015 (1 year 6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaMember of Technical Staff @ Worked on Oracle GoldenGate, XStream and Streams as a part of the Oracle Enterprise Replication team.
- Worked on the design and development of a new OCI Interface for Integrated Extract V2, which improved the throughput along with reducing CPU consumption of the product.
- Designed and developed key features like feature usage tracking for GoldenGate, sequence replication, checkpoint coordination.
- Worked on the bundle patch releases to support Goldengate for Oracle Database. From July 2011 to June 2014 (3 years) San Francisco Bay AreaGraduate Research Assistant @ Research topics in Computer Vision and Machine Learning for DT/MRI brain images.
- Completed the project on Image co-segmentation involving algorithm development and implementation of prior-based segmentation for extracting specific structures in 3-D MRI Images.
- The work was published in Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), December 2010 – one of the top-tier Machine Learning Conferences [acceptance rate 5.9%].
- Also presented the same in Oral spotlight presentation in NIPS 2010 and Women in Machine Learning (WIML) 2010. From September 2009 to May 2011 (1 year 9 months) Madison, Wisconsin AreaIntern @ Worked on the development of testing framework in OODAIR, which is an object oriented framework for FC and SCSI Series Datafort Security Appliance. From January 2009 to June 2009 (6 months) Bengaluru Area, IndiaSummer Research Intern @ Awarded the Indian Academy of Sciences Summer Research Fellowship 2008.
-Worked on the development of linearly scalable search techniques for genome sequence and pattern mining for biomedically significant genome sequence patterns in Super Computer and Education Research Center at IISc.
-The work was published in Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology in December 2012. From June 2008 to July 2008 (2 months) Bengaluru Area, IndiaSummer Intern @ Worked on the eclipse plug-in development in order to develop a unit testing tool for C++. From June 2007 to July 2007 (2 months) Mumbai Area, India
MS, Computer Science @ University of Wisconsin-Madison From 2009 to 2011 B.E. (Hons.), Computer Science @ Birla Institute of Technology From 2005 to 2009 Kamiya Motwani is skilled in: Algorithms, Software Engineering, Distributed Systems, C, C++, Unix, Perl, Machine Learning, Python, Computer Science, Java, Linux, SQL, Software Development, Objective-C
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension