Lead Qualification Representative @ Mixpanel, Inc.
Temporary Coordinator @ NBCUniversal, Inc.
Publicity, Talent Relations, and Events Intern @ Universal Pictures
IES Abroad - Barcelona, Spain
Recent UCLA graduate (June 2015) with a BA in Psychology, a Minor in Film, and over one year of entertainment industry internship/temp experience. Seeking to leverage acquired knowledge and work experience to effectively fill a Sales position in the San Francisco area. A dedicated worker aiming to help achieve company goals and take on more responsibility as
Recent UCLA graduate (June 2015) with a BA in Psychology, a Minor in Film, and over one year of entertainment industry internship/temp experience. Seeking to leverage acquired knowledge and work experience to effectively fill a Sales position in the San Francisco area. A dedicated worker aiming to help achieve company goals and take on more responsibility as quickly as possible. Experience in Sales, Marketing, Research, Public Relations, and Event Planning.
Lead Qualification Representative @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Temporary Coordinator @ • Provisionally substituted for Coordinators and Executive Assistants across departments, reporting to the SVP’s and VP’s of Business Affairs, Marketing & Digital and Publicity
• Performed administrative tasks (i.e. phones, scheduling, travel planning, finances) in addition to handling and acclimating swiftly to the given department’s current projects and assignments From June 2015 to August 2015 (3 months) Publicity, Talent Relations, and Events Intern @ • Managed timelines for various publicity charts and projects, keeping publicity team on deadline and senior management apprised of priorities by providing consistent updates
• Opened Purchase Orders and maintained budgets for multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Oversaw deadlines and deliveries to ensure smooth title promotion release across Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Open Road new release titles
• Drafted and disseminated press materials for promotional exposure of product launches
• Created, reviewed and edited video assets for Publicity & Digital campaigns
• Developed a Cross‐Divisional marketing initiative for six major 2015 Universal films and presented to panel of 20 high level executives From January 2015 to May 2015 (5 months) Research & Marketing Intern @ • Composed weekly blog reports on episodic TCFTV shows (i.e. “New Girl,” “American Horror Story”) summarizing fans’ reactions to recently broadcasted episodes
• Compiled, logged and monitored promotional activity for all TCFTV shows
• Clipped and disseminated weekly promos for all TCFTV shows
• Utilized information gathered via various social media platforms to guide marketing direction From September 2014 to December 2014 (4 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaPublicity, Talent Relations, and Events Intern @ • Substituted for assorted Press Coordinators when out of the office, ensuring smooth progress on all live projects
• Researched and recapped online press articles posted daily concerning NBC Network and Universal Television
• Composed daily snapshots highlighting current public opinion and news involving NBC shows’ talent
• Supervised NBC Entertainment events, including but not limited to Press Tour 2014 and a TCA Meet & Greet with the cast of “Brooklyn Nine Nine” From May 2014 to August 2014 (4 months) Sales & Marketing Intern @ • Researched, contacted and pitched Veloz business opportunities to potential clients in the Los Angeles area
• Introduced Veloz products to 25+ established Los Angeles businesses with the aim of becoming strategic partners
• Conceptualized, designed and created the company’s website and marketing materials alongside fellow interns From June 2013 to September 2013 (4 months)
Bachelor’s Degree, Psychology @ University of California, Los Angeles From 2011 to 2015 IES Abroad - Barcelona, Spain From 2013 to 2013 High School @ Saint Francis High School From 2007 to 2011 Justine Brennan is skilled in: Blogging, Teamwork, Event Management, Spanish, Leadership, Publicity, Time Management, Critical Thinking, YouTube, Fundraising, Video, Entertainment, Film, PowerPoint, Press Releases
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension