Senior Vice President & CPO, Global Purchasing and Materials Management @ AGCO Corporation
Vice President & CPO, Global Purchasing and Materials Management @ AGCO Corporation
Head of Corporate Purchasing @ CLAAS KGaA mbH
Fachhochschule Esslingen - Hochschule für Technik
Vice President & CPO, Global Purchasing and Materials Management @ AGCO, Your Agriculture Company, (NYSE: AGCO), founded in 1990 is a Fortune 300, global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery. AGCO offers with over 20,000 employees a full product line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage, tillage equipment, implements, and related
Vice President & CPO, Global Purchasing and Materials Management @ AGCO, Your Agriculture Company, (NYSE: AGCO), founded in 1990 is a Fortune 300, global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery. AGCO offers with over 20,000 employees a full product line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage, tillage equipment, implements, and related replacement parts. AGCO agricultural products are sold under the core brands of Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, and are distributed globally through more than 3,100 independent dealers and distributors, in more than 140 countries worldwide. AGCO provides retail financing through AGCO Finance. AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
Worldwide manufacturer of tractors, combines & other ag equipment.
Josip is responsible for the global spend and he develops and implements strategies through employing strategic Global Category Management and Supplier Development techniques to globally align the needs of Engineering, Manufacturing and Marketing. He also directs each of the Regional Purchasing Organizations. From 2011 to Present (4 years) Head of Corporate Purchasing @ Director of Corporate Purchasing for and Authorized Representative of CLAAS KGaA mbH in Harsewinkel. Duties include overall coordination of all group-wide, strategic procurement activities in the following areas:
production material, spare parts management, licenses, OEM products, commodities, non-production material, overhead, capital equipment,
logistics (in and outbound).
In 2003, CLAAS acquired a majority interest in the leading French tractor manufacturer Renault Agriculture. In the course of the postmerger integration phase, an extensive and deep-reaching reorganization of purchasing and the interface areas was carried out successfully under my leadership. From 2004 to 2011 (7 years) Director Corporate Purchasing @ Responsible for global group-wide purchase. Essential accomplishments were:
- Implementation of an integrated purchasing management concept
- Establishment of a systematic supplier management system for the expansion of strategic system and supplier partnerships and for the improvement of communication, cooperation, and expertise
- Implementation of a supplier portal for the electronic incorporation of suppliers (ASP-based Web EDI tool)
- Establishment of a strategic material group management with the goal of optimizing location-spanning and team-oriented cooperation between Purchasing and Technology in order to achieve innovation impulses, standardization, optimization potential, and bundling effects
- Implementation of global sourcing activities with the establishment of a purchasing organization in 2002 with the newly-founded production plant DMG Machine Tools Co., Ltd. in Shanghai. Focus regions in addition to China were: Central and Eastern Europe, India, Taiwan, South Korea, USA, and Japan.
- Post-Merger Integration of an Italian group "GITAL“ with 3 production plants in Northern Italy, approx. EUR 250 million sales and approx. 650 employees
- Execution of supplier workshops and value analysis projects to achieve target costs for new developments.
- Optimization of the supply and material flow in the Gildemeister production and plant association incorporating the suppliers with the goal of production-synchronous supply. Establishment of transshipment points for consolidated delivery. From May 2000 to April 2004 (4 years) Bielefeld Area, Germany
International Senior Management Program, Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Controlling, Leadership @ St. Gallen Business School (SGBS) From 2008 to 2009 Engineer, Mechanical Engineering and Production Systems @ Fachhochschule Esslingen - Hochschule für Technik From 1988 to 1993 Josip Tomasevic is skilled in: Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, Cost Reduction, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Sourcing, Purchasing, Negotiation, Change Management, Supply Chain, Category Management, Materials Management, Logistics, Lean Manufacturing, Global Sourcing