Results-driven, and customer-centric marketing professional powered with immeasurable success and broad-based experience in areas of Marketing, CRM/Marketing automation and strategic business development. Possess stellar reputation in formulating effective programs and strategies to acquire new accounts, customer retention with optimized revenue growth. Strong expertise in new media, digital technologies with exceptional communication and writing skills. Creative and strategic
Results-driven, and customer-centric marketing professional powered with immeasurable success and broad-based experience in areas of Marketing, CRM/Marketing automation and strategic business development. Possess stellar reputation in formulating effective programs and strategies to acquire new accounts, customer retention with optimized revenue growth. Strong expertise in new media, digital technologies with exceptional communication and writing skills. Creative and strategic thinker, team-building skills with the ability to deliver high quality results.
• Brand Strategy revitalization and implementation
• SaaS and Cloud based services
• Marketing Automation: Eloqua, Marketo, Kentico, and Silverpop
• SEO, SEM and Web 2.0 Marketing fine tuning
• Product Marketing and Management : Concept to Launch
• Go-to-market Channel and Alliance partnership programs
• Lead Generation: CRM, social media, email campaigns and automation strategies
• Web site re-design, Management, Content creation, Blogging, SEO/SEM, and Google AdWorks
• Public Relations, Media and Publishing Expertise
• Competitive Market Analysis - differentiate value proposition
• Team Building and Leadership
Director of Marketing @ ActivePDF is a global provider of PDF server-based tools to create, modify, convert, and view PDFs for integration within business processes.
• Deploy accurate, engaging and consistent content marketing through digital campaigns, customer testimonials, public relations, sales tools, events, and analyst relations.
• Lead digital marketing effort to build prospect opt-in email database and social media in support of multi-touch acquisition campaigns.
•Targeted segmentation for maximizing leads with scoring to sales conversions through Kentico website and Netsuite CRM.
•Plan and execute SEM programs (PPC and SEO) through keyword search planning, optimization, and ROI analysis for clicks, conversions, qualified leads to revenue.
•Collaborate and manage 3rd party resources to improve marketing effectiveness and productivity through accurate, engaging and campaigns.
•Design product launch activities to ensure consistent brand recognition. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Director of Marketing @ A global security provider of image-based verification and authentication solutions to protect websites and mobile applications from user credential harvesting and BOT attacks.
• Define and execute a marketing strategy of sales enablement that leads to measurable pipeline development and revenue attainment.
• Implement & monitor online marketing campaigns including: advertising, email campaigns, lead nurturing, online culture, public relations, social media and social engagement.
• Perform lead-to-opportunity conversion through Salesforce.com analysis to determine lead funnel, market penetration, win rates, and opportunity metrics.
• Optimize website methodologies and content to enhance a better digital behavioral user experience.
• Strategic alliance co-marketing with Clickatell and AT&T to attain market development and meet revenue goals.
• Lead participation at the AT&T Hackathon event Internet of Things. From December 2013 to September 2014 (10 months) Marketing Director @ Professional Services, Managed Services, and SaaS provider for on-premise and Cloud implementation for IT Small-Medium-Business (SMB) and Enterprise environments.
Award-winning Marketing professional in creation of best practices of marketing strategy and implementation.
• Established a professional contemporary Brand identity in the delivery of IaaS/Cloud based service solutions.
• Develop and executed integrated markeing plans that resulted of $1.4 million dollar increase in sales pipeline.
• Lead generation strategy through a series of Lunch & Learns, digital marketing, Webinars, trade shows using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Silverpop/CoreMotives marketing automation tool.
• Devise and execute on a lead nurturing plan to effectively fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities.
• Web site re-design go-live, on scope and on-schedule in Microsoft SharePoint with SEO/SEM conversion rate optimization, social media, campaign landing pages and blogging implementation.
• Crafted intuitive, creative collateral using Adobe Creative Suite 5, with key messaging, value proposition and images for lasting impression to engage the audience.
• Microsoft Partner Network management and BIOCOM Life Science Community in the definition of marketing initiatives in support of funded programs.
• Microsoft recognition: 2013 Southern California General Manager Award and 2012 Southwest Marketing Excellence Award. From June 2011 to September 2013 (2 years 4 months) Marketing Consultant @ Deliver experience in strategic market analysis, communication sales tools, lead generation, WEB application for technology and consumer companies.
iQ4Bis: Business Intelligence (BI) provider-builds workflows for business users through data to decisions.
The CISO Group, LLC: delivers SaaS in design, implement and maintains security solutions.
CLP: Retailer and direct marketer of apparel, gifts, events and services for consumers.
• Develop the marketing strategy for two start-ups that delivered online promotional services.
• Wrote formal marketing plans, channel application and formulated pricing schedules for three distinct products.
• Product Management and Product Marketing application includes developing product roadmaps & strategies, performing customer research, SEO/SEM market requirements and P&L creation.
• Create the company's distinct B2B and B2C brand messages.
• Identified and managed the marketing organization's key external business partner relationships.
• Develop the media plan and oversaw creative copy for social media, radio, TV ad campaign.
• Manage an online campaign that included cost-per-action partnerships and banners ads.
• Implemented an affiliate marketing program and monthly e-mail marketing campaigns.
• Managed global digital marketing web site content, multi-channel marketing campaigns, SEO, analytics, email marketing, contextual advertising, retargeting, social media , shopping feeds, and affiliate programs.
•. Create all sales collateral, Web site design and online Webinars. From December 2004 to April 2011 (6 years 5 months) Director of Marketing & Strategic Relations @ Defined & implement divisional market penetration strategy of performance tools for networking and storage applications over SANs, LANs, WLANs and MANs.
• Formulated channel strategy and launch of channel program to address both established and emerging markets for Storage Area and Enterprise Networks.
• Defined and implemented the product requirement strategy to focus within security, storage and wireless 802.11 technologies.
• Integrated with strategic products from leading companies such as, Veritas and HP to assist in accelerating market penetration through sales, channels and lead generation.
• Brand image campaign includes messaging, public relations, events, packaging, product positioning, lead generation & sales tools. From May 2001 to October 2003 (2 years 6 months) Vice President of Marketing & Business Development @ Built & implement a marketing strategy for Bluetooth and 802.11 wireless software connectivity solutions.
• Defined and implemented product process, definition and Public Relations introduction plan thru extensive analysis and focus groups.
• Developed marketing communications plan to further position WIDCOMM as a wireless networking company.
• Established strategy plans for business relationships with Cisco, Microsoft and Nortel.
• Created & motivated marketing team through active participation, role modeling, mentoring & goal setting. From August 2000 to April 2001 (9 months) Vice President of Marketing & Technology @ Led strategic marketing, business development, and brand strategy designed to increase revenues and improve competitive positioning for information management solutions.
• As a Corporate Officer, worked with CEO, Board, and executive team to define and spearhead strategic product plans and media relations.
• Designed Industry Marketing application through events for Healthcare, Financial Institutions and Government Agencies.
• Repositioned company for long-term growth by adding innovative software and professional services components to product offering to realize 170% revenue growth.
• Designed M&A matrix for selection purposes of quality EDMS vendor candidates.
• Established WEB presence and developed Internet strategy to include intranet, extranet and e-commerce.
• Revitalized marketing, services and development organization with a skilled staff of 45 to introduce innovative marketing strategies and tools while managing a budget of 9.2 million From July 1997 to August 2000 (3 years 2 months) Director of Business Development @ Managed business development activities and evaluated investment opportunities in the software networking industry for long-range corporate development.
• Researched, recommended, and negotiated software strategic partnerships including Software.com and Banyan.
• Held a leadership role in the strategic relationship with Microsoft. This area of responsibility span across all Cisco business units in defining and managing consistent cohesive messages of direction.
• Defined executive strategy team to identify and prioritize the area of synergy between Cisco and Microsoft to pursue, compliment, and/or compete. From October 1995 to May 1997 (1 year 8 months) Director of Marketing & Business Development @ Pre-IPO Company in a high growth market resulting in a successful IPO within 9 months.
• Built worldwide product marketing, channel marketing, marketing communications, event planning, research analysis and systems engineering team with the results of revenue growth from $65 million to $148 million within 3 years.
• Grew the team from 6 to a staff of 36 in a high growth corporate environment. Budget responsibilities grew from $1.6 million to $16 million.
• As a direct report to the president, managed business development and acquisition activities including business modeling, value propositions, purchase agreements, market demographic and competitive analysis.
• Defined product strategy to expand the company's single product offering into five product lines.
• Designed Brand strategy through delivery of products, programs, events and communication vehicles that increased market recognition with the effect of increase revenues by 200%. From February 1993 to October 1995 (2 years 9 months) Product Line Manager @ From February 1991 to February 1993 (2 years 1 month) Product Marketing Manager @ From December 1988 to February 1991 (2 years 3 months)
Northeastern University Joanne Grba is skilled in: Brand Developement, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Product Launch, Product Marketing, Cloud Marketing, SaaS, Lead Generation, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Web Content, Web Design, Microsoft Technologies, Project Management, Service Launches, Strategic Alliances
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension