Exec Director, Strategy & Finance @ Third Hemisphere
Ambassador & Advisor @ Junior Achievement Australia
RG 146 - Training of financial product advisers @
Private College - AFSL Provider
TEDx 2013: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e0qrm8llOI
Turkey Innovation Festival 2014: http://youtu.be/tduG7o8wnpw?list=UUnKT4w27C9Y2_TTkyB3rSuQ
Jeremy Liddle believes entrepreneurial thinking can change the world. He is co-founder and CEO of CapitalPitch, start-to-finish Series A equity funding platform enabling entrepreneurial businesses to grow and solve the world’s biggest problems. As the President for the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance (YEA) Australia and Director of Entrepreneurship at
TEDx 2013: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e0qrm8llOI
Turkey Innovation Festival 2014: http://youtu.be/tduG7o8wnpw?list=UUnKT4w27C9Y2_TTkyB3rSuQ
Jeremy Liddle believes entrepreneurial thinking can change the world. He is co-founder and CEO of CapitalPitch, start-to-finish Series A equity funding platform enabling entrepreneurial businesses to grow and solve the world’s biggest problems. As the President for the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance (YEA) Australia and Director of Entrepreneurship at ENYA he hosted the 2014 G20 YEA Summit in Sydney 2014. He specialises in entrepreneurship ecosystems, mindset and policy advice for high growth entrepreneurial SMEs. Jeremy also represents Australia, youth employment and entrepreneurship at the United Nations and Global Entrepreneurship Week.
By the age of 20 Jeremy was managing his first start up business in the booming Australian juice bar trade, opening up Australia’s number one Juice Station Outlet. In 2005, he went on to co-found RioLife, a health food company awarded Australia’s fastest growing small business in 2010.
Jeremy is a Tedx speaker who has won many awards. His book “From Idea to Start-Up” assists entrepreneurs implement processes to create a vision and execute their dream.
Specialties: Business development, branding, retail product development, distribution, sales management, financial management, small business management, import & export, franchising, marketing.
Co-Founder & Chief Entrepreneur Officer @ Entrepreneurial businesses solve the world’s biggest problems, but 97.3% of startups fail at fundraising. We graduate startups into scaleups using an online 6 step accelerator and then connect them to investor syndicates through an equity funding platform.
CapitalPitch is the world’s first capital raising accelerator.
Our purpose is to:
- Build Startups & Scaleups into a valuable asset class by securing the highest quality deal flow & returns for investors.
- Become the globally recognised gold stamp for “Investor-Ready” businesses
- Stay engaged with businesses through their lifecycle and ensure they create a liquidity event
- Build a movement of founders so awesome investors feel inspired and grateful for the opportunity to get involved by providing all the tools they need to get Investor-Ready and then connecting them to a network of certified advisors and investors so they can raise capital more efficiently than ever before. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) GlobalB20 SMEs & Entrepreneurship Task Force Member @ B20 is an influential platform that serves as an intermediary group between G20 Governments and the international business community. Primary mission of the B20 is dealing with the urgent and significant global issues by developing actionable recommendations thanks to the commitments of global business leaders and G20 Leaders.
“The B20 taskforces” are the fundamental pillars of the B20 events that are identified by the host country to cover the main business related issues. Since the first B20 event in 2010, various global issues have been prioritized according to the global conjuncture and identified as those years’ taskforces.
SMEs represent more than sixty percent of the global workplace. The argument that SMEs will be the main driver of economic recovery across global markets is gaining momentum. Given the increasing relevance of SMEs and entrepreneurship, B20 Turkey’s SME and Entrepreneurship taskforce will focus on bottlenecks that hinder the growth of these companies. Some issues to be discussed under this taskforce include the potential impact of new financial regulations on SME financing, internationalization of SMEs and SME integration into global value chains, developing new equity financing mechanisms for startups ranging from angel investing to crowdfunding, and enhancing win-win relationships between startups and large corporations. From February 2015 to Present (9 months) GlobalHost, Australia @ Global Entrepreneurship Week is the world’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare.
In 2013 GEW was held in over 140 countries with 6.6 million people attending over 25k events all during one week in November.
Global Entrepreneurship Week supports healthier entrepreneurial ecosystems around the world by connecting people through activities designed to help them explore their potential as entrepreneurs throughout the year. From large-scale competitions and events to intimate networking gatherings and workshops, GEW maintains an international network of support organizations for entrepreneurs. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) AustraliaPresident, Australia @ The G20YEA consists of 20 of the leading organizations across the G20 that represent over 1 million young entrepreneurs employing 12 million people, with a greater network of over 11 million entrepreneurs. G20YEA marketing reached around 709 million people over the past 12 months, and 24 million in June 2013. The G20YEA provides advice to G20 political leaders on best practices to support youth entrepreneurship through policy recommendations and in the areas of access to funding, coordinating support initiatives, enhancing entrepreneurship culture, regulation and taxation, and education and training.
Ready for it’s 5th anniversary in 2014, the G20 YEA Summit Australia brings together over 500 entrepreneurs under the age of 40 from the G20 nations, and hundreds of entrepreneurs from guest countries, to champion the importance of entrepreneurship and examine the issues impeding it. Discussion points from the G20YEA Summit will be presented to world leaders throughout the year, and during the G20 Leaders Summit.
The world faces an unprecedented challenge:
Most developing economies are struggling to create enough employment for their young populations. Developed economies are caught between rising deficits, low rates of growth and high levels of unemployment that disproportionately affect youth.
Entrepreneurship is the solution:
We believe a global problem needs a global solution. In 2010 we created an unprecedented new global network: the G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance. The Alliance is working to promote youth entrepreneurship as a solution to the challenge of economic renewal. We believe that this global movement – and the energy and dynamism it will generate – can transform our societies and our economies. From July 2012 to Present (3 years 4 months) AustraliaDirector of Entrepreneurship @ ENYA is a not for profit organisation, established in 2003, to create Australia's future enterprise leaders by providing access to funding, mentoring and education to youth entrepreneurs. We are the voice for Australia's enterprise leaders in lobbying government, and communicating with the financial sector and all private industry. ENYA, and Australia’s young entrepreneurs, provide leadership for the global economic community, and are critical for the future sustainability of the economy.
ENYA is a founding partner of the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance & Summits
"These young Australians are keen to share their experiences and help other young entrepreneurs. We need to back our young business and social entrepreneurs..." Prime Minister John Howard, May 2003.
If you're aged 18-30 then ENYA can support you in your enterprising activities. If you need information on:
• How to start a business.
• Grow a business.
• Support services for young people.
ENYA can help. For those who are 'young at heart' with an interest in youth enterprise, we encourage your participation as members, mentors, advisers and supporters.
ENYA runs a toll free advice line service for young people who need information on issues effecting youth enterprise. So, if you need advice on establishing a business or being in business please call (Toll Free) 1300 136 921 and select OPTION 3 or email [email protected]
ENYA, with the support of ANZ, is committed to assisting young people overcome these barriers. This innovative partnership makes finance, business training, mentoring and ongoing support available to young people to establish or expand a business. From June 2012 to Present (3 years 5 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaSpeaker, Author & Consultant @ Author of the book "From Idea to Start-Up", Jeremy specialises in helping budding entrepreneurs that have an amazing idea but are struggling with how to convert that into a viable business model. Jeremy's system will give anyone the confidence to 'have a crack' and launch their own enterprise.
Jeremy is also an expert at helping entrepreneurs with established businesses solve problems and ramp up their growth.
He also has vast experience in business development, particularly in the FMCG space. He is available for ongoing management consulting. From January 2012 to June 2014 (2 years 6 months) Sydney, NSWCo-Founder, CEO & Director @ A wholesale, marketing and distribution business handling food, beverage and other health & wellness products with national Australian & New Zealand distribution.
* Co-founder & executive director
* Global branding & distribution strategy
* Sales management of Australian sales force and distributor sales teams
- National health food, pharmacy & supermarket chains, regional chains & independent outlets
- Train and manage Business Development managers in each state
- Train and manage over 30 Distributor & pharmacy brokerage sales reps across Australia
- Grew distribution to over 1,700 outlets within 2.5 years of product launch and provide training and support for all retail staff
* New product development and product range strategy
* Establish distributors in other states & countries
* Marketing planning and implementation, brand creation and growth strategy
* PR coordination – national TV & print media
* Financial management From November 2005 to June 2012 (6 years 8 months) SydneyEvent manager, DJ & Producer @ An electronic performance group consisting of Kid MC, Kat Ly & The Goose. Fowl Play events were held at venues such as YU, Havana, Favela & Ruby Rabbit with attendance up to 1,200.
Events managed & promoted:
* Feb 2007 – Fowl Play Friday @ YU – 1,100 attendance
* March 2007 – Fowl Play Friday @ YU – 800 attendance
* April 2007 – Fowl Play Friday @ YU – 1,300 attendance
* May 2007 – Fowl Play Friday @ YU – 8,00 attendance
* June 2007 – 2 Threads party @ Ruby Rabbit – 8,00 attendance
* July 2007 – Fowl Play Friday @ Havana – 600 attendance
* August 2007 – Fowl Play Friday @ Havana – 750 attendance
* August 2007 – Porno Combo @ Favela – 700 attendance
* September 2007 – Fowl Play Friday @ Havana – 600 attendance
* October 2007 – Fowl Play Friday @ Havana – 450 attendance
* November 2007 – Fowl Play Saturday @ Havana – 800 attendance
* December 2007 – Fowl Play room @ Club VIP Christmas Party – 1,800 attendance
* December 2007 – New Years Eve @ Havana – 600 attendance
* January 2008 – Fowl Play room @ Oz Fest – Greenwood – 3,600 attendance
* January 2008 – Movement @ Favela – 700 Attendance From 2005 to 2010 (5 years) Operations Manager & Stand in Singapore General Manager @ D'Juice Ltd Singapore
A privately owned fresh fruit juice retailing chain which opened 2 company owned, 3 Franchise and 2 wholesale outlets in Singapore.
* Stand in for General Manager – Report to directors
* Wholesale & franchise business development, & lease negotiations
* Open & oversee op’s of 2 Company owned, 3 Franchise and 2 wholesale outlets
* Write and implement operations systems and procedures
* Marketing strategy & programs, & new product development
* P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow Analysis & Forecasting
Juice station Australia
An incorporated franchisor with 25 outlets Australia wide. Employed by Sydney CBD Franchisee.
* Manage operations for 3 outlets
* Store Manager of Australia’s #1 retail outlet (Sydney Central Plaza)
* Manager of launch team for 3 outlets including Aus #1
* Key product mix, pricing, staffing & training decisions
* Rostering, Staff management and Payroll From June 2003 to November 2005 (2 years 6 months)
B Bus, Business Studies (Management) @ Monash University From 2002 to 2009 HSC Graduate, UAI 95.65 @ Shore From 1993 to 1999 Jeremy Liddle is skilled in: Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Visionary, Small Business, Sales Management, Franchising, Financial Management, Import, Entrepreneur, FMCG, Retail, P&L, Brand Development, Food, New Business Development, Business Planning, Start-ups, International Business, Market Planning, Product Development, Account Management, Promotions, Strategic Planning, Negotiation, Event Management, Wholesale, Key Account Management, Strategic Thinking, Digital Marketing, Public Speaking, Marketing, Strategy, Business Development, Online Advertising, Leadership, Lead Generation, Management, Venture Capital, Sales, Public Relations, Business, E-commerce, Program Management, Consulting, Enterprise Software, Brand Management, Strategic Partnerships, Networking, SaaS, Executive Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension