Jeremy is a production designer with experience in visual, graphic, and UX design focused on building the best possible customer experiences with practical knowledge in e-commerce. His field of experience is diverse, spanning various roles in manufacturing, print, customer service, and e-commerce. Jeremy's interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and eagerness for challenges makes him a perfect fit
Jeremy is a production designer with experience in visual, graphic, and UX design focused on building the best possible customer experiences with practical knowledge in e-commerce. His field of experience is diverse, spanning various roles in manufacturing, print, customer service, and e-commerce. Jeremy's interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and eagerness for challenges makes him a perfect fit for any fast paced environment especially those embracing Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
• Design (visual, graphic, production, UX)
• Wireframing and prototyping
• Project Management
• Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
• Quality Assurance
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Office
• Google (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• InVision, Balsamiq Mockups, Webflow
Production Designer @ Designer supporting experience designers, engineering, and product managers on both web and mobile platforms. From January 2015 to Present (10 months) San Francisco, CaliforniaProduction Designer at Google @ Designer creating uniform component specifications and redlines for the Ads & Commerce User Experience team (ACUX).
- Provided an efficient way for designers, engineers, and product managers to visual various components used in numerous products.
- Managed an internal specification site fostering collaboration between all Ads & Commerce designers.
- Created a way to promote uniform components across all Ads & Commerce products. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Mountain View, CAVisual & User Experience Designer @ Designer interpreting business requirements and conceptualizing visual/UX representations to optimize the customer experience for various web platforms.
• Increased the unique orders placed for two product offerings in Mexico resulting in substantial revenue earned in this region.
• Instrumental in developing a better experience explaining the benefits of the auto-renewal program to potential customers.
• Initiated the creation of specific landing pages incorporating customer behavior for the Latin America region.
• Created a new landing page experience to leverage partner traffic allowing new customers to enter the funnel. From June 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 1 month) Mountain View, CaliforniaSenior Production Specialist @ Production designer that participated in all product launch activities for 20+ languages on two different platforms while contributing to two cross-functional SCRUM teams.
• Instrumental in the preparation, localization, and execution of banners, product box shots, landing pages, and product screen shots for more than four major product launches.
• Developed a strong working relationship with business requesters filing Norton.com platform bugs while managing the team's completion of bug fixes.
• Expedited the efficient workflow between designers and developers by acting as the liaison for various SCRUM projects.
• Coordinated seven SCRUM members in the planning and participation in an educational conference resulting in more efficient ways to apply Agile methodologies. From January 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 6 months) Mountain View, CaliforniaImage Production Contractor @ Production designer that provided image production functions for the eCommerce Experience team.
• Served as the primary production contact during the Norton.com's platform refresh.
• Established a long-term system that provided a more efficient way for the team to perform bookkeeping tasks. From January 2011 to December 2011 (1 year) Mountain View, CaliforniaGraphic & Web Designer @ Designer that conceptualized designs adhering to and expanding client's inputs and specifications.
• Served as a client liaison with outside vendors with a heavy emphasis on the best quality output while managing and meeting a timely schedule. From May 2009 to December 2011 (2 years 8 months) San Jose, CaliforniaCustomer Service Representative @ Client relations representative that served as the primary contact with customers at the onset of order entry and provided inside sales support for new and returning business.
• Advocated for the customer's requests and needs throughout the duration of the print project. From June 2007 to December 2010 (3 years 7 months) Sunnyvale, CaliforniaMaintenance Resource (Facilities and Potato Chip Department) @ Shift supervisor managing a team of maintenance mechanics and team members in the daily and efficient service of all working manufacturing equipment and continued compliance in OSHA and safety regulations.
• Decreased the total amount of department downtime period-to-date - including changeover, equipment, materials, processing, sanitation, and other downtime. From June 2006 to June 2007 (1 year 1 month) Modesto, CaliforniaCustomer Assistant @ Primary point of contact with customers and assisted in the planning, scheduling, and execution of simple print jobs (study guides, club programs, department invitations and announcements, etc.)
• Delivered completed print jobs to various locations on campus. From January 2004 to August 2004 (8 months) San Luis Obispo, California
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension