Developer of Residential Real Estate @ Self-Employed
Entrepreneurial Consultant @ Canadian Society for Social Development
International Master of Business Administration (IMBA), IMBA @
Ambitious young professional who is focused on building an finance-focused (investment-banking/PE/VC) career in Vancouver. I have one-year management consulting experience from the top procurement and supply chain consultancy in Denmark. As a Consultant with Prokura, I worked with a diverse set of clients, industries and projects. Having now returned home to BC, I seek a exciting and
Ambitious young professional who is focused on building an finance-focused (investment-banking/PE/VC) career in Vancouver. I have one-year management consulting experience from the top procurement and supply chain consultancy in Denmark. As a Consultant with Prokura, I worked with a diverse set of clients, industries and projects. Having now returned home to BC, I seek a exciting and challenging new opportunity to contribute and continue developing.
Consultant @ • Leading management consultancy in Denmark specialized in procurement and supply chain strategies for medium and large Scandinavian/global clients
• Industry experience from client facing roles in the pharmaceutical, telecom, manufacturing, construction, facility management sectors
• Functional experience including large dataset analysis, excel modeling, presentation development, proposal development, client interaction and management, analytical research and structured problem solving
• Extensive formal and on-job training From September 2014 to July 2015 (11 months) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkDeveloper of Residential Real Estate @ · Managed project from concept to completion including the design, land procurement, permitting, subcontractor selection and material sourcing
· Incorporated both a passive climate design and high efficiency technologies From February 2011 to August 2014 (3 years 7 months) Nelson, BC, CanadaEntrepreneurial Consultant @ · Coached clients through entrepreneurial process including funding and execution
· Developed entrepreneurial training modules and delivered webinar based training From 2010 to June 2011 (1 year) Nelson, BC, CanadaRenewable Energy Sector Internship @ · AIESEC facilitated full-time volunteer internship with an NGO using renewable energy technologies to empower remote and off-grid communities in Indonesia
· Assisted the development of micro-hydro energy projects and a new marketing/branding strategy
· Clients included Phillips Electronics, Chevron Corporation and Royal Dutch Shell From January 2010 to April 2010 (4 months) Jakarta, IndonesiaHuman Resources Internship @ · Full-time summer internship with the administration side of the Canadian Navy (CFB Esquimalt - Maritime Forces Pacific)
· Assisted HR projects focused on workforce attrition, hiring processes and succession planning
· Additionally volunteered to implement eco-friendly office processes From May 2009 to August 2009 (4 months) Esquimalt, BC, CanadaCo-Founder & Logistics Lead @ · Student-led initiative that brought international students together to discuss sustainability issues.
· Deliverables included a collectively prepared report submitted to the COP15 conference and the incorporation of a Social Responsibility/Sustainability pillar into the University of Victoria’s mandate.
· Responsibilities included the development of plenary session topics and materials, stakeholder engagement, fundraising, sourcing, logistics coordination and overseeing our 30+ volunteers. From September 2008 to June 2009 (10 months) Victoria, BC, Canada
Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration (Cand.merc.), International Business & Finance @ Copenhagen Business School From 2011 to 2013 International Master of Business Administration (IMBA), IMBA @ Fudan University From 2012 to 2012 Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Entrepreneurship @ University of Victoria From 2006 to 2010 BCom Exchange, Business, German @ Johannes Kepler Universität Linz From 2009 to 2009 General Electives, Sustainable Development, Swedish @ Uppsala University From 2007 to 2008 High School Diploma, High School/Secondary Diplomas and Certificates @ Mount Sentinel Secondary From 1998 to 2004 Jeffrey Manner is skilled in: Entrepreneurship, Event Planning, Coaching, Career Counseling, Social Media Marketing, Project Management, Economics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Negotiation, Marketing, Sustainability, Natural Resources, Renewable Energy, Energy, Cross-cultural, Construction, Automotive, Leadership, Strategy, Management, Consulting, Project Planning, Strategic Planning, Business Strategy, Market Research, Analysis, Management Consulting, English, Training, International Business, Teamwork
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension