Human Resources Generalist III @ Technology Service Corporation (TSC)
Human Resources Assistant/Accounts Payable Division @ Menlo Worldwide Logistics
Executive Recruiter @ Williams Lea
Human Resource Generalist with more than 10 years of experience partnering with business leadership to achieve excellence and drive people initiatives. Personable, enthusiastic and knowledgeable with superior interpersonal communication, training development, research, writing and negotiation skills. Highly effective at building functions from the ground up, consolidating disparate teams, and turning around problematic situations. Adept in facilitating performance
Human Resource Generalist with more than 10 years of experience partnering with business leadership to achieve excellence and drive people initiatives. Personable, enthusiastic and knowledgeable with superior interpersonal communication, training development, research, writing and negotiation skills. Highly effective at building functions from the ground up, consolidating disparate teams, and turning around problematic situations. Adept in facilitating performance improvement process, personnel policies, and organizational change management initiatives.
Technical Proficiencies Include:
• Microsoft Suite • Adobe Elements • PeopleSoft • Field Glass • Recruitmax • Taleo • SharePoint
• BrassRing • Workday • Sterling Info Systems • CARCO • Lotus Notes
National Recruiter @ Member of the talent acquisition team, handling all facets of high-volume recruiting. Supporting long term legal, financial, and investment banking clients. Driving the candidate experience through the full recruitment cycle (i.e., source candidates, schedule interviews, communicate status, answer questions, extend offers, close candidates, schedule start dates coordinate all follow-up efforts).
• Manage the recruitment process for external and internal hires within the company.
• Build a diverse applicant pool by proactively networking through internet sourcing and employee referrals.
• Design and deliver effective, creative recruiting strategies and best practices to source, attract, screen, recruit and select top-qualified applicants.
• Build relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
• Posting on job boards and sourcing top talent with specialized skill sets.
• Extend job offers, negotiate compensation, and provide benefits overview. From September 2015 to Present (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaTalent Acquisition Project Coordinator @ Supported the talent acquisition team in all facets of general recruiting across the MST business unit. Drove the candidate experience through interviews, selection, offer, background, and on-boarding.
•Managed the recruitment process for external and internal hires within the company.
•Setup interviews for internal and external candidates.
•Facilitated travel arrangements for external candidates.
•Worked with the team in Orlando and NJ to facilitate weekly hiring events.
•Managed the auditing and closing of all requisitions.
•Generated both internal and external offer letters.
•Managed the full scope of HR initiatives including on boarding, background verification, and recruiting. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) College Recruiting/Recruiting Associate @ Supported customers and employees in all facets of talent acquisition across the company. Drove the candidate experience through interviews, selection, and on-boarding. Facilitated college recruiting initiatives from beginning to end for the finance, accounting, real estate, and information technology divisions.
• Managed the college recruiting initiatives including job postings, create timelines, career fairs, screen resumes, interviews, offers, onboarding, program logistics, and event planning.
• In the spring 2015 Information Technology program, screened and scheduled 128 plus candidates for phone interviews.
• In the fall 2014 Finance and Accounting program, screened 230 plus candidates and scheduled 191 for phone interviews.
• Develop and maintain relationships with academic groups, students, campus clients, and companywide business divisions. Liaise and manage communications with the campus career services.
• Scheduled candidate interviews, created travel arrangements and cascaded all pertinent interview information to candidates.
• Launched and monitored all external candidate background investigations.
• Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity.
• Facilitated the new hire orientation experience.
• Onboarding and managing the lifecycle for all external candidates.
• Established multiple process improvements and represented the work team on multiple HR projects.
• Spearheaded effort to maintain clean audit trail of all recruiting activities. Strong knowledge of the company’s recruiting policy, procedures and databases. From May 2013 to May 2015 (2 years 1 month) Human Resources Staffing Assistant/Temporary Labor POC @ Supported all employees in all facets of general Human Resources across 4 divisions. Planned, developed and implemented HR strategies and policies. Collaborated and assisted the HR Relocation Administrator and the International Human Resources division. Delivered seminars and employee training programs. Drove the candidate experience through selection, negotiations and on-boarding. Liaised with executives to determine training, development need and program efficiencies. Highly skilled in all facets of business management, recording/reporting, payroll processing, benefits, and records management functions for a regulatory compliant operation.
• Managed the recruitment process and internal transfers for all positions within the company.
• Assisted in implementing the Human Resources Shared Service Center. Served as a POC for the HR Shared service center for the recruitment team.
• Established multiple process improvements.
• Temporary staffing lead and super user assisting temporary employees with timesheet and timecards; served as mentor and trainer outlining corporate policies and processes.
• Assisted with employee enrichment programs to increase retention and improve morale; developed career path planning, succession planning, and coaching sessions; created mentoring programs at executive, management and general levels.
• Managed the full scope of HR initiatives including on boarding, facilitating new hire orientation, compensation, background verification, recruiting, employee relations, benefits, workers compensation, professional development and career planning, and employment lifecycle management. From February 2008 to April 2013 (5 years 3 months) Human Resources Assistant/Accounts Payable Division @ Supported the 2 divisions while performing both Accounts Payable and HR duties. Teamed with department managers to ensure optimal staffing levels. Developed job postings, administered recruitment strategies and tracked results. Recruited and interviewed applicants and fielded employee questions on benefits and payroll. Provided ongoing counsel regarding employee relations matters and coached managers to address performance-related issues.
• Oversaw the employee of the month program; consistently searched for new ways to improve employee morale and increase employee retention.
• Initiated the role of accounts payable representative to manage all invoicing and spreadsheets.
• Specialized in payroll, training, new hire orientation and records maintenance. From January 2007 to October 2007 (10 months) Human Resources Assistant/Logistics Coordinator @ Administered various HR plans, programs, and initiatives encompassing organizational development, organizational structure, and policy and procedure development. Efficiently performed all functions related to human resources including benefit administration, payroll, orientations, performance management, recruiting, training and staff development. Screened and interviewed potential candidates, conducted reference checks and facilitated annual open enrollment. Implemented and communicated all company policies and procedures. Maintained extensive HR database.
• Collaborated with the International HR team to coordinate relocations.
• Overhauled the HR department to organize and streamline functions that previously were not allowing business to operate at full potential. From October 2003 to January 2005 (1 year 4 months)
BBA, Business Administration in Human Resources Management @ Strayer University From 2011 to 2012 Jeevan Bajwa is skilled in: Human Resources, Recruiting, New Hire Orientations, HRIS, Employee Benefits, Technical Recruiting, Temporary Staffing, Onboarding, Interviews, Leadership, Job Fairs, HR Policies, Staffing Services, Accounts Payable, Invoicing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension