Bachelor of Science @
Tennessee Technological University
Recruiting Manager for Navarro Research & Engineering, Inc., headquartered in Oak Ridge, TN. I have over 17 years of Technical Recruiting experience working in both the corporate and agency environment, hunting and staffing for a variety of technical disciplines within the commercial and government/Department of Energy/NNSA/NASA/DOD sectors. My diverse talent acquisition background has a heavy emphasis on
Recruiting Manager for Navarro Research & Engineering, Inc., headquartered in Oak Ridge, TN. I have over 17 years of Technical Recruiting experience working in both the corporate and agency environment, hunting and staffing for a variety of technical disciplines within the commercial and government/Department of Energy/NNSA/NASA/DOD sectors. My diverse talent acquisition background has a heavy emphasis on recruiting needles in a haystack. I also have signifigant experience setting up sourcing tools, ATS's, and recruiting strategies. I have 6 years experience managing the recruiting processes for a government contractor for DOE, DOD, NASA, and the NNSA.
Specialties: recruiting talent, ATS Implementation, OFCCP/EEO compliance, employee referrals, Boolean Searches, social media recruitment, employment laws and guidelines, sourcing strategies and sourcing tools, staffing plans, executive search, networking, internet recruiting, recruiting cleared professionals, DoD/Federal/DOE/NNSA/NASA, IT recruiting, Scientific recruiting, Nuclear Recruiting, vendor relationships, low cost per hire, corporate recruiting, passive candidates, candidate sourcing, job requirements, technical staffing, applicant tracking systems, direct sourcing, managed recruiting, closing candidates, hiring managers, pre-screening, salary negotiations, candidate pipelines, and full life-cycle recruiting.
Recruiting Manager @ Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA and DOD. Navarro’s success is based on our customer service focus and our well known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
Some of the Clients and locations of projects that I support:
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Nevada National Security Site
- Y-12 National Security Complex
- Fluor B&W Portsmouth
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- NASA Johnson Space Center
- Eglin AFB
- National Nuclear Security Administration
- Department of Energy
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- DOE Office of Legacy Management From May 2009 to Present (6 years 8 months) Senior Technical Recruiter @ CIBER, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) is a pure-play international system integration consultancy with superior value-priced services for both private and government sector clients. CIBER’s global delivery services are offered on a project or strategic staffing basis, in both custom and enterprise resource planning (ERP) package environments, and across all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colo., the company now serves client businesses from over 60 U.S. offices, 20 European offices and four offices in Asia. Operating in 18 countries, with 8,000 employees and annual revenue of approximately $1 billion, CIBER and its IT specialists continuously build and upgrade clients’ systems to “competitive advantage status.” CIBER is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index.
2007 Presidents Club Award Winner - Top 10% CIBER Recruiters
- Technical Recruiter for I.T. Projects and Strategic Staffing for companies such as FedEx, International Paper, Sedgwick CMS, Benefitfocus.com, etc…
- Have recruited for a wide variety of Technical Skills to include but not limited to: Software Engineer, Network Engineer, System Administrator, Data Architect, .NET Developer, Java Developer, etc... -
- Contributed significant growth to large corporate accounts in the Memphis Area. These included FedEx and International Paper. From October 2006 to April 2009 (2 years 7 months) Greater Memphis AreaSenior Technical Recruiter @ CDI is a professional services company that offers Fortune 1000 clients a cost-effective, single-source provider of high-value engineering, IT and professional staffing solutions. With more than 50 years in the industry and annual revenues in excess of $1 billion, CDI has the expertise, speed and scale to help clients achieve a faster and higher return on capital investment. From August 2005 to October 2006 (1 year 3 months) Senior Technical Recruiter @ From August 2001 to August 2005 (4 years 1 month) Knoxville, Tennessee AreaTechnical Recruiter @ From September 2000 to July 2001 (11 months) Greater Nashville AreaTechnical Recruiter @ From March 1999 to September 2000 (1 year 7 months) Knoxville, Tennessee AreaTechnical Recruiter @ From September 1998 to March 1999 (7 months) Knoxville, Tennessee AreaRecruiter @ From January 1991 to July 1998 (7 years 7 months) Greater Pittsburgh Area
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Organizational Leadership @ Tennessee Technological University From 2003 to 2005 Associate of Science (A.S.), Social Sciences @ Roane State Community College From 2001 to 2003 Jason Lesher is skilled in: Technical Recruiting, Recruiting, Sourcing, Applicant Tracking Systems, Interviews, Screening, Internet Recruiting, Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Talent Acquisition, Benefits Negotiation, Cold Calling, Human Resources, Onboarding, Executive Search
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension