HR Consultant and Tutor- career coaching @ http://WyzAnt.com
Chief Executive Officer @ Atemp Gestión Integral de Recursos
Branch Office Manager Adecco Group @ Adecco Human Resources -Venezuela
Associate of Science Degree @
Los Medanos College
Specialist in management, 12 years' of experience in HR staffing firms and consultative sales of HR's related services, talent mngmt and development, recruitment, tutoring-coaching career development, bilingual in Spanish. Objective: Gain a position as recruiter or consultative sales, RH management where I can participate as a team member in a dynamic work environment focused on promoting business
Specialist in management, 12 years' of experience in HR staffing firms and consultative sales of HR's related services, talent mngmt and development, recruitment, tutoring-coaching career development, bilingual in Spanish. Objective: Gain a position as recruiter or consultative sales, RH management where I can participate as a team member in a dynamic work environment focused on promoting business growth by providing superior value and service.
HR summary: practical understanding of businesses’ needs on reliable staffs to ensure goals and achieve economic profit, expert in recruiting/sourcing technical roles in highly regulated environment, organizational growth in the corporate and operational dimensions, formed in HR firms that focus on the HR role as – strategic partner – for business development. B.S. in education, business and industrial relations, proven results in planning, and controlling the HR components, employee's relations, conflict mngmt and expertise in Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
Sales Summary: I have shaped a culture of high-performance customer-centric service, which brought major brands’ revenue growth by empowering teams to meet and surpass sales targets, with technical resources, prolific communication, training and leadership style driven to improve staff's morale to produce tangible results.
HR Consultant and Tutor- career coaching @ Assists clients with advices to improve a process or area, by analyzing HR issues, reviews policies and procedures and recommend solutions. As tutor from Sep-2011 to Oct-2015, responsible for private education services tutoring & careers coaching to students of all ages.
• Individual sessions for coaching in career plan to meet their professional goals.
• Professional development by giving insightful tools, matching jobs with personality traits, job interviews
• Support students in the achievement of better grades for academic success From May 2009 to October 2015 (6 years 6 months) Chief Executive Officer @ Accountable the operation of an HR staffing firm, business plan development, financial performance, P and L, budget, organizational structure, recruiting/ hiring/disciplining and termination, tactical planning, policies, and procedure development, sales team management, controlling compensation and benefits, OSHA, training programs and performance appraisal, improve staff's performance, implementing HR policies, to ensure legal compliance, and improve employee relations.
• Implemented corporate values, transforming a passive staff into a high-performance staff
• Increased 50% profitability in 2 years by recovering clients, building commercial relationships through quality service and good understanding of client's needs, industry work culture, and job environment, close supervision and support to the temporary staffs.
• Improved debt recovery from 61% to 95%, in one year by developing a collection strategy to reduce costs, save time and maximize resources.
• Sales growth 47% in two years by leading H.R. strategic partnership with sales and marketing
• Achieved 95% of sales goals of temporary / permanent placement services finding best job matching
• Business growth 27%, in two-years by new service developed, surpassing sales goals and revenue expectations.
• Accomplished 100% of the company turnaround by needs detection analysis, recruitment staffs’ and education, client’s contracts analysis ensuring they meet profit margin expected. From April 2004 to March 2009 (5 years) Branch Office Manager Adecco Group @ Accountable for the operational mngmt, consultative sales of HR services to existing and prospective clients, business growth over two Adecco's branches, the overall revenue and profitability, to ensure productivity and goal achievement. Lead and develop of a direct team of 17 HR specialists, an indirect staff of 758, direct staffs' recruitment, retention, discipline and termination, executive search for clients; develop, and sustain brand awareness by providing efficient services surpassing client’ expectations.
• Reduce employee turnover by 12% by increasing employee’s commitment with the company vision.
• Exceeded sales quota goal and revenue goals in 1 year, through territory development, managing 80% of the operation of a polyethylene Bags Factory with temporary staffs, I lead the whole sales cycle and help with recruitment cycle to meet costumer's needs
• Reduced worker lawsuits from 37% to 3%, in two years, by creating a solid legal basis
• Crisis management success, Venezuela's coup d’état attempt, serving as a bridge-mediator during the employees strike, 30% staff termination, layoff & downsizing, and maintaining profitability. From September 2000 to April 2004 (3 years 8 months) Clinique Regional Retail Director and Aramis Regional Retail Director (Elca Cosmeticos, S.A.) @ Accountable for sales management of a six- states region, and lead a staff of 21, full-cycle recruiting for direct staff, developed and maintains team job results by supervising, directing, coaching, monitoring, and appraising performance. Drove sales and align the teams with the company annual sales goals, with a customer-centric service focus. Conducted education and marketing strategies and economic indicators with the staffs and retailer; to achieve projecting expected sales, volume, products' mix, and revenue accomplished profitable sales objectives & growth, and customers’ satisfaction.
• Reducing terminations’ costs in 1999, using performance Improvement Plan, and salesforce reengagement with the brand by implementing clear education, marketing strategies & motivation
• Territory winner the annual CLINIQUE segment sales incentive plan 2002, by motivating, engaging staffs with the sales goal, monitoring performance & creating human responsibility
• Increased 12% customer base sales & 11% 2001, by educating & supporting the sales team From January 1998 to August 2000 (2 years 8 months) Territory Sales Manager @ Accountable for territory development, the staffs, and direct sales managing for a cosmetic and skin care company, for the full cycle of recruiting, and lead a salesforce of 247 beauty consultants. For the sales variables as staff retention, staff increase - sales growth, market penetration, and collection to ensure profitability. Run a monthly sales meeting and training in marketing strategies, and new product launches.
• Territory development by recruiting 153 beauty-consultants in 5 months and 247 in 1 year
• 2nd and 3th place in sales, in the national ranking two years consecutives
• Territory with more beauty consultants that won the national annual segment-sales incentive plan 1999
• 3th and 2nd place in the national rank, two years consecutives by achieving the sales variable From January 1996 to January 1998 (2 years 1 month) Chief Sales Officer - luxury cosmetics division @ Accountable for the national sales division of luxury cosmetics, skin care lines and fragrances for a company with the distribution of the brands La Prairie, Sisley, Shiseido, and Swiss Army. Quota, products’ distribution and marketing through the channels, sales staff's development and motivation to reach sales goals and brands’ profitability. Review results per brands and market, detecting key variables performance as volume sales, costs, trade discounts among competitors.
• Implemented of turnaround and enhancement of the sales division by planning, organizing, staffing, leading, controlling its processes, setting sales goals and marketing strategies in one year
• Implemented corporate' values transforming a passive workforce into a performance-based one producing more revenue
• 17% sales growth, exceeding quotas in one year by capitalizing efforts in profitable accounts and eliminate unprofitable accounts From August 1994 to January 1996 (1 year 6 months)
Associate in science degree @ Diablo Valley College From 2013 to 2015 Associate of Science Degree @ Los Medanos College From 2013 to 2015 Major @ Diablo Valley College From 2010 to 2013 Business - Management and Leadership Studies @ Diablo Valley College From 2009 to 2012 Bachelor of Science (B.S.) @ Universidad Nacional Abierta, Caracas From 2005 to 2007 B.A. @ Universidad Fermín Toro From 1989 to 1994 Major @ Colegio Universitario Fermin Toro From 1988 to 1992 The Mental Research Institute of Palo Alto, California Iris Vento is skilled in: Recruiting, Human Resources, Leadership, Talent Management, Management, HR Consulting, Business Development, Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Employer Branding, Negotiation, Spanish, Temporary Staffing, Psychology, Business Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension