Tecknuovo - Where do we differ?
From day one in our DevOps journey Tecknuovo have partnered with leading and highly regarded Technical evangelists within the Open Source community. Whilst committing to our clients that we are completely focussed we can also commit to SLAs on technical screening by our in house technologists. We are passionate about our
Tecknuovo - Where do we differ?
From day one in our DevOps journey Tecknuovo have partnered with leading and highly regarded Technical evangelists within the Open Source community. Whilst committing to our clients that we are completely focussed we can also commit to SLAs on technical screening by our in house technologists. We are passionate about our service and passionate about DevOps. Our clients can expert rapid response times and a consultative approach that adds value well beyond just sending a cv. Our candidates are the heartbeat of our business – we will go to great lengths to meet with you, understand what motivates you and connect you with opportunities that can take your career to the next level.
Director @ At Tecknuovo our vision is to be market leader in the DevOps and Open Source space. We understand that DevOps and Open Source is a niche market where demand is high, skills are in shortage and active candidates have a multitude of opportunities at any one time. Our founders have a strong belief that DevOps is the future. If you aren’t adopting DevOps as an organisation, it’s only a matter of time before you catch up or risk falling behind the competition in a dynamic marketplace. Tecknuovo are committed to bridging that skills gap and labour shortage, matching our candidates to the cutting edge technologies and projects, whilst enabling our clients at all stages along their journey. Integrity, market specialisation, comprehensive technical awareness and a professional service are key pillars of our organisation.
With over 5 years in the industry I have experienced recruitment both from an agency and Consultancy perspective, understanding the demands and culture on client site and building bespoke recruitment solutions to fit. I have developed a comprehensive understanding of Global organisations and the multiple challenges they face to succeed in competitive market places. Recruitment strategy is a vital component of any organisations success and at Tecknuovo we aim to facilitate this as a seamless, cost and time effective process so our clients can prosper and grow. From June 2015 to Present (5 months) London, United KingdomManaging Partner @ Head the e-commerce and payment technologies practice for Ennovision. We are a young and focused company in Business and Technology Services, with offices and consultants in the UK and India. Headquartered in London, Ennovision combines a passion to exceed client expectations with process innovation and simplification. Our industry and technology expertise, coupled with an international, collaborative workforce helps us succeed with our clients.
My core focus is to build new partnerships, serve my clients with high value services, and to provide account management services within the e-commerce/m-commerce and payments technology practice.
My background prior to ETS is Recruitment with over 5 years expertise delivering IT Contractors to clients across EMEA. From February 2015 to May 2015 (4 months) LondonContract Sales Manager; IT Consultancy, UK & Europe @ I am a Division Manager specialising in providing resources to 3rd Party Providers in the UK and throughout EMEA. I am responsible for the following:
- Providing advice around legal, accounting and general recruitment to my candidates and clients
- Mentoring and running training courses for junior employees
- Advising on market trends and technological changes to clients
- Managing and mentoring a dynamic team of recruiters covering a large variety of technologies
- Appraisals, hiring, disciplinary
- Scrum meetings, setting technical and Business strategies for the team
- Attending APSCO conferences to keep abreast of the latest legal, financial & technological changes
- Regularly partake in eSynergy CSR activities including mentoring for Inspire, Comic Relief & other initiatives From March 2010 to January 2015 (4 years 11 months) London, United KingdomRecruitment Consultant; Financial IT and Technology @ Specialising in new business contract generation - IT development and infrastructure positions From March 2010 to September 2010 (7 months) Fenchurch Street, LondonHospitality Catering Manager @ Management of the full catering function for Box levels, Restaurants and Bar's at a number of Corporate Hospitality events across the UK. From June 2003 to March 2010 (6 years 10 months)
BSc Economics, Social Sciences @ University of Southampton From 2006 to 2009 Gus Sargent is skilled in: Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence, Business Analysis, Integration, Consulting, Management, Agile Methodologies, Business Strategy, Software Development, Technical Recruiting, Recruiting, Infrastructure, Project Management, SDLC, Consultants, E-commerce, New Business Development, Testing, Project Delivery, Oracle, IT Recruitment, CRM, Agile Project Management, Outsourcing, Java, Team Leadership, Enterprise Architecture, Virtualization, Microsoft SQL Server, Unix, Requirements Analysis, Resource Management, SharePoint, Business Process, MySQL, System Administration, Linux, Interviews, VMware, Consultancy, Application Development, DevOps, Open Source
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension