Computer Science, Computer Science @
San Jose State University
Software Technology Strategist devising and executing end-to-end plans to align global IT operations and capabilities with customer needs and corporate objectives. Excels at building peak-performing, universally secure systems and scalable worldwide infrastructures to support growth and expansion. Leverages strategic, tactical and hands-on expertise in Security, Networking, Virtualization, and SaaS service delivery to cut costs, simplify operations, enhance
Software Technology Strategist devising and executing end-to-end plans to align global IT operations and capabilities with customer needs and corporate objectives. Excels at building peak-performing, universally secure systems and scalable worldwide infrastructures to support growth and expansion. Leverages strategic, tactical and hands-on expertise in Security, Networking, Virtualization, and SaaS service delivery to cut costs, simplify operations, enhance security, and increase reliability. Positioning IT as a critical business and operational resource, coordination cross-functional projects and building strategic relationships with internal/external teams ranging from corporate to non-profit. Lead large-scale initiatives from planning to execution and introduced best practices and critical processes.
Specialties: Security Infrastructure • Security Architecture • Network Architecture • Application / System Development • Budgeting • Forecasting • Security & Disaster Recovery • Business Continuity • Virtual Datacenters • Enterprise Security • Infrastructure Design
Cloud Architecture (Internal/External/SaaS) • Network Management • Helpdesk Operations • Software and Project Level Management • Virtual Data Center Management • Database Administration • Telecommunications • Strategic/Tactical IT & Business Planning • Git • HTML • CSS • jQuery • MongoDB • SQL • Python • Django • PHP • AWS • Java • ORM
• Development environments utilizing AWS server instances with nginx/uWSGI. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Web Applications Developer @ • Integrated SSL Security for websites on Apache.
• Built Python scripts to collect city data and monitor server performance.
• Built WordPress modules for team building and coordination.
• Utilized Bootstrap, SASS, and Compass styling tools to style web page content across different media types (i.e. iPhone, iPad mini, laptop) From May 2014 to August 2014 (4 months) KQED Production Intern @ • Responding to call sheets and attending production shoots
• Facilitating lighting, camera set-up, sound monitoring, and direction for interviews
• Attending meetings and taking notes regarding shoots
• Securing material for documentary, including photographs and writer’s notes
• Utilized jQuery to build interactive webpages, incl. drop-down menu animations and sliding banners From January 2011 to July 2011 (7 months) Senior Web Application Developer @ • Designed RESTful backend server APIs, utilizing JSON, PHP, and MySQL, for server side processing and storage and communication between mobile software applications
• Implemented load balancing through Cloud Storage and page caching, allowing for maximum throughput and efficiency, and minimal response time in communicating with backend server APIs and databases.
• Developed multi-threaded, socket-based Java server, utilizing ODBC, for data processing and communication between mobile software users and database.
• Ported PacMan to Android for the release of Google's Android.
• Collaborated with QA to benchmark mobile devices and construct a knowledge database From July 2007 to November 2009 (2 years 5 months) Mobile Applications Engineer @ • Performed software assurance using Qualcomm's BREW (C/C++) and J2ME (Java) on mobile applications, allowing software release on new mobile devices
• Utilized test plans for stress analysis on mobile devices, construct a knowledge database, and create benchmarking software From February 2006 to July 2007 (1 year 6 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension