Google Marketing Academy, Marketing @
The Wharton School
Account Executive, Doubleclick Ad Exchange at Google @ From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Greater New York City AreaFellow, Google Ideas @ Google Ideas is Google's “think/do” tank. The Google Ideas team explores how technology can enable people to confront threats in the face of conflict, instability or repression. We connect users, experts and
Account Executive, Doubleclick Ad Exchange at Google @ From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Greater New York City AreaFellow, Google Ideas @ Google Ideas is Google's “think/do” tank. The Google Ideas team explores how technology can enable people to confront threats in the face of conflict, instability or repression. We connect users, experts and engineers to research and seed new technology-driven initiatives. From September 2011 to Present (4 years 4 months) Greater New York City AreaSr. Account Manager @ From October 2010 to October 2013 (3 years 1 month) Account Manager @ From March 2010 to October 2010 (8 months) Account Manager @ - Managed e-commerce, lead-gen, branding and B2B campaigns across multiple verticals with budgets ranging from $10k - $1M/month. Key clients included K12 Inc., Morgans Hotel Group, Diageo, and Prudential Life Insurance.
- Managed cross-function teams across multiple channels to create new ways for clients to meet their business goals.
- Strategized with executive teams to formulate go-to-market campaigns encompassing all facets of online marketing.
- Consulted in shaping and improving proprietary tracking technology which assisted greatly in managing highly complex, scalable campaigns across multiple channels.
- Coordinated with channel representatives to identify new advertising opportunities and provide clients with valuable industry intelligence including competitive reports, gap analyses and benchmarking data. From January 2008 to March 2009 (1 year 3 months) Search Marketing Strategist @ - Planned and optimized multiple programs for over 8 client accounts in various PPC platforms. Responsibilities included keyword research, competitive analysis, ad copy composition, campaign structuring and budget control.
- Utilized various tactics such as local search, contextual, placement, and demographic targeting, & social media along with in-house and 3rd-party analytics platforms to drive profitable campaigns and grow clients’ businesses.
- Ran global and international campaigns aimed at driving business in new markets. Responsible for coordinating local adaptations and translations. From September 2006 to December 2007 (1 year 4 months) Staff Member @ - As a Senior Recruitment Coordinator, I recruited a significant number of participants for Taglit Birthright Israel, helping to make Oranim the largest North American trip organizer
- As a Logistics and Group Facilitator, I was in charge of making sure the groups ran smoothly in terms of logistics and social atmosphere, resulting in a ranking of 10 out of 10 upon official inspection
- Responsibilities included: organizing group structure, planning and running group activities that were both educational and social, and logistical planning of locations and itinerary on a daily basis From May 2005 to July 2006 (1 year 3 months) IsraelIntern @ - Revised entire Google AdWords campaign through carefully designed and researched copywriting
- Gained extensive understanding of effective copywriting through careful comparisons and evaluations of advertising campaigns of industry leaders and competitors
- Reviewed and re-organized company's 6 business solutions to 3 new ones, which would serve as more attractive business proposals to potential customers. The 3 solutions are still being used by the company today.
- Gained extensive understanding of staff MarCom Manager responsibilities
- Performed complete SWOT analysis on the organization to identify changes necessary to make in advertising campaign
- Re-formatted website with updated case studies From June 2005 to September 2005 (4 months)
B.S., Business Administration - Marketing @ Rutgers University-New Brunswick From 2002 to 2006 Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Marketing @ Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick From 2002 to 2006 Erez Levin is skilled in: SEM, Online Marketing, Online Advertising, PPC, Interactive Marketing, SEO, Display Advertising, YouTube, Mobile Advertising, Email Marketing, Google Adwords, Lead Generation, E-commerce, Google Analytics, B2B Marketing