Director | eCommerce, Online and IT Talent Recruitment @ Denza Talent Hunters
Università di Roma Tor Vergata
One thing that sets me and my Talent Hunting Solutions apart from others is that I genuinely love and believe in what I do for a living—matching the right people with the right job. I’m here to recruit, and I’m referring to the full meaning of the word, the original French translation which means to strengthen and
One thing that sets me and my Talent Hunting Solutions apart from others is that I genuinely love and believe in what I do for a living—matching the right people with the right job. I’m here to recruit, and I’m referring to the full meaning of the word, the original French translation which means to strengthen and reinforce. I’m here to help you make your company better by matching you with better candidates.
And here’s the thing... my approach works. I’ve successfully placed candidates in 99% of the roles I was hired to fill, and 100% of the employees recruited by me stayed in that position for over two years.
I’ve now been a professional recruiter for over six years, within several industries, and across two continents. My work experience in Australia eventually led me to specialise in the Online, eCommerce and IT industries. Between that experience and my degrees, I’ve picked up some valuable insight into recruitment methods, personality testings, assessment centres, and HR management… insight that I can’t wait to share with you and your team.
You focus on what you do best, running your business. Work with me, and I’ll do what I do best… hunt down the best talent for you.
Positions I’ve filled include: Online Product Managers, Internet Marketers, PR Doctors, SEO/SEM Specialists, CRO Specialists, Online Marketing Specialists, Technical Writers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, Technical Support Specialists, PHP Developers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers, and Software Engineers.
Director | eCommerce, IT, and Online Talent Recruitment @ www.denzatalenthunters.com From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Sydney, AustraliaTalent Acquisition Partner @ From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Sydney, AustraliaHR | Talent Acquisition @ My role involves establishing HR processes and finding highly skilled and educated individuals for various positions: Developers & Software Engineers, Online Product Managers, Data Scientists, SEO/SEM Specialists, CRO Specialists and PR Doctors.
Through LinkedIn's database I've been seeking out a number of talented people that I feel would be right for the available job positions based on experience and results achieved.
Key duties, which might vary according to the needs are:
• Finding and Assessing high-quality talent through LinkedIn
• Contacting prospective candidates describing the firm, the position and the kind of person they
want to hire
• Personality testing for suitability of the role
• Interviewing and assessing top candidates through the different stages
• Organizing and leading group exercises or business games in order to evaluate how each
candidate's role operates in teams
• Establishing HR initiatives and programs such as: onboarding, recruitment, performance management and ongoing training
• HR projects around: organisational structure, culture building and role definitions
• Working closely with Captains at finder.com.au to run HR projects
• Preparing contracts and supporting in a range of administration tasks. From September 2012 to August 2014 (2 years) Sydney, AustraliaAssistant Manager @ Hospitality Industry From 2011 to 2012 (1 year) London, United KingdomJunior Recruitment and Employment Specialist @ Umana is a leading Italian firm providing recruiting and employment subcontracting services nationwide. (Umana SpA not only pre-selects but also employs the chosen candidates, thus acting as both a recruiter and as an employment subcontractor for client companies).
I worked in the Rome branch and specialized in the selection of the best candidates required for my client companies as well as in the drafting and negotiation of the employment contracts. Furthermore I was tasked with managing all the HR and administrative aspects of up to 110 temporary workers employed by Umana. From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Rome Area, ItalyRecruiter @ Internship in the recruitment department: I was trained to perform recruiting and administrative duties under the direct supervision of the company’s personnel manager. From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Rome Area, ItalyReceptionist and Admin Assistant @ From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Rome Area, Italy
Master's degree, Human Resources Development and Management @ Università di Roma Tor VergataBachelor's Degree, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Humanities @ Università di Roma Tor VergataHigh School Certificate @ Ettore Maiorana School - Rome, Italy Elena Denza is skilled in: Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Career Assessment, HR Consulting, Internet Recruiting, Personality Testing, Job Descriptions, Job Analysis, Job Search Strategies, Recruiter, Management, HRIS, Change Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension