Energetic, motivated, and results driven individual, with demonstrated skills in business development. Established proficiency in prospecting using resources including SalesForce, RainKing, JigSaw, Leadlander, Eloquoa, Marketo and Hoovers. Ability to prospect, educate and qualify leads while working with account executives to ensure that accounts become competitive opportunities to extend our business and reach personal and team goals. Excellent
Energetic, motivated, and results driven individual, with demonstrated skills in business development. Established proficiency in prospecting using resources including SalesForce, RainKing, JigSaw, Leadlander, Eloquoa, Marketo and Hoovers. Ability to prospect, educate and qualify leads while working with account executives to ensure that accounts become competitive opportunities to extend our business and reach personal and team goals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with considerable experience working in a competitive atmosphere within a team environment.
Sales Support Specialist @ Dasher Technologies is committed to being the best technology solution company in the United States by operating with the highest integrity and building lasting relationships with our customers and partners.
Dasher Technologies is a privately held company with a dedicated staff that work to ensure project success and customer satisfaction. That dedication combines with our long-term customer and partner relationships to ensure we maintain a performance profile that greatly exceeds industry standards. From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Game Night Staff @ Selecting, cropping, and captioning game pictures and submitting them to the NHL-provided media program. Organizing all pictures on the team’s hard drive. From January 2011 to Present (5 years) Sales Development Representative @ • Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
• Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
• Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Sales Director, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
• Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
• Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
• Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
• Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization From January 2013 to January 2014 (1 year 1 month) Public Relations Assistant @ • Regulate aspects of player community appearances including media requests, player logistics, and social media presence.
• Assist in the creation and distribution of game-day information.
• Act as scoring assistant for the production of post-game information.
• Oversee pre-game player appearances and on-field batting practice sessions.
• Assist in creation and distribution of in-game press releases, statistics, and giveaways. From April 2012 to October 2012 (7 months) Communications Assistant @ • Wrote press releases for day-to-day events within the organization.
• Planner and supervisor for the player appearances in the community.
• Editor of the Sharks Magazine, main supplier of content including articles, fun pieces about the players, and artwork.
• Manage the media storage of the team photographers pictures of all games and other team events. From January 2011 to March 2012 (1 year 3 months) Sales Associate @ Responsible for the sales and marketing of products on the internet medium. Prepare the product by making it attractive to potential buyers, place the product on the internet with all its specifications, and monitor how the product progresses while on the market. From September 2010 to January 2011 (5 months) Swim Coach @ • Taught children ages 4-18 how to swim freestyle, backstroke, butterfly, and breaststroke.
• Evaluated the children’s swim techniques including diving, flip turns, and breathing.
- Resulted in improved times in each of the 3 strokes for all 176 swimmers.
- Helped 14 children become self-sufficient swimmers.
• Taught the children the life lessons of teamwork and what it means to be on a team.
• Communicated with the parents and provided feedback on the children’s progress. From April 2008 to July 2009 (1 year 4 months) Swim Instructor @ • Improved the swimming strokes of children, ages 3-14. Resulted in 24 children with improvements in all 4 swim strokes
• Submitted official evaluation forms documenting the swimmers’ progress. From September 2008 to December 2008 (4 months) Lifeguard @ • Managed the facility and safety of the guests. Resulted in no accidents occurring at the facility and maximum customer satisfaction.
• Displayed excellent communication skills by greeting and directing pool visitors.
• CPR and First Aid certified. From April 2004 to September 2008 (4 years 6 months)
Bachelor of Science, Business Economics; Accounting @ University of California, Santa Barbara From 2008 to 2010 De Anza Community College From 2006 to 2008 David Atala is skilled in: Teaching, Economics, Data Analysis, Financial Accounting, Teamwork, Customer Satisfaction, Editing, Research, Customer Service, Salesforce.com, Communication, Time Management, Management, Budgets, Microsoft Excel, Sales, Social Media, Press Releases, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension