10+ years’ experience in supply chain management. Proven professional with a track record to increase sales while intensifying my growth in the supply chain industry to offer new solutions and strategies. Work history includes past experience with a well-known distribution center, a premier asset based trucking company, and current employment with a privately held 3PL. Focused on
10+ years’ experience in supply chain management. Proven professional with a track record to increase sales while intensifying my growth in the supply chain industry to offer new solutions and strategies. Work history includes past experience with a well-known distribution center, a premier asset based trucking company, and current employment with a privately held 3PL. Focused on building strong customer relationships, delivering effective sales presentations and managing successful sales and operations teams while delivering value added service to clients.
With my current employer, I’ve held the following roles:
Senior Account Executive
National Account Executive
During my career I have succeeded in:
Exceeding established monthly / annual sales quotas
Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts
Training and mentoring sales professionals
Consistently performing for my customers and employers
Chairmans club recipient 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
Sr. Account Executive @ - Managing and allocating day to day assignments for my team.
- Training new employees for their first 90 days before their sales process.
- Prospecting, developing, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities for spot market and contract transactional business.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with shippers, carriers, and drivers.
- Evaluating multiple options for current and prospective customers to maximize efficiency and eliminate overhead within their transportation networks.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and annual sales revenue goals.
- Oversee daily payables and receivables.
- Experienced in Flatbed, VAN, LTL, Rail, and specialized equipment.
- Fluent in cross-border shipments into and through Canada and Mexico.
- Consistently top sales performer for PLS Freight Solutions
- Chairman's Club winner in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Over 50 million dollars in revenue.
- Increased net revenue year over year consistently over 40% for the last 4 years.
- Team "Senior" Leader as of 2012 From May 2010 to Present (5 years 6 months) tampa, floridaFleet Manager at C&S Wholesale Groceries @ Dedicated onsite fleet manager/operations manager. From August 2007 to April 2010 (2 years 9 months) bethlehem, paWarehouse Supervisor - Distribution Center @ Case pack & Receiving Department From November 2006 to August 2007 (10 months) chambersburg, paTeam Lead - Sales Manager (Internship) @ From May 2006 to August 2006 (4 months) Shippensburg, PA
BSBA, Supply Chain Management @ Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania From 2003 to 2007 Dane Leffler is skilled in: Logistics, Supply Chain Management, 3PL, Shipping, LTL, Warehousing, Operations Management, Inventory Management, Negotiation, Truckload, Team Building, Team Leadership, Strategic Planning, Freight Forwarding, Flatbed, Problem Solving, Warehouse Management, Sales, International Logistics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Logistics Management, Supply Chain, Supply Chain..., Account Management, Cold Calling, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service, Freight, Leadership, Management, Transportation, Transportation...
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension